• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

wantanerd did you ever get your test results?

AF came on saturday and I will be starting another round of meds tomorrow. While it sucks I am not pregnant, I got AF naturally this time and it was only a 33 day cycle which is unheard of for me. I am going in the right direction and am hopeful for a BFP soon.

Well sounds like bad news and good news! I'm glad to hear you got a natural af! Seems like that will lead you on the right path to get that bfp!

hi everyone :) I'm Ashlee, my hubby is an Air Force veteran :) he now works for DoD as a fire fighter, we're in Kansas right now at an AF base and possibly moving to TX on the gulf to a Navy base (he has a temp job now, got offered a perm position in TX, waiting for the paperwork :) ) we just moved to KS from MA April 1 & before that hubby was stationed in WA state (just separated a year ago) we moved from WA to MA last June.. can't wait to finally be in a long term spot! :haha: esp since they DON'T pay for us to relocate! :dohh: we just decided to stop bcp may 1 :)

My husband's family is from Kansas. And that def. sucks they don't help pay for you to move!

That's one of my favorite parts of the military. I hate packing and moving as I have done my share of moving before the military. GL with the job in Texas Marni!

i had to call my pcm and have him put more referrals so now i have to wait till thursday to go in just so he can write tricare err how upset am i lol. well on a good note and bad not my dr said that my linning looks great but that she thinks that im just not ov. errr!! i cant make another appt till my refferals are in omg!!!!

i had to call my pcm and have him put more referrals so now i have to wait till thursday to go in just so he can write tricare err how upset am i lol. well on a good note and bad not my dr said that my linning looks great but that she thinks that im just not ov. errr!! i cant make another appt till my refferals are in omg!!!!

I was just wondering but how long have been ttc for? Maybe they'll put you on clomid since it looks like your not ovulating.

I was just wondering but how long have been ttc for? Maybe they'll put you on clomid since it looks like your not ovulating.

I have been trying for a yr but i was finally sent to a FS to see why i havent got preggo yet. at first she said my utern linning was to thin so she put me on vit e and baby asprin which looks like it helped. she also put more bloodwork in because she said when she saw my ovaries thier was no eggy their which was strange, which could mean she missed my ov or i was not ov. i cant get another appt until i see my pcm again and get another referral

Oo.. :( when do you see your pcm again? I'm going July 8th for my cycle.

I had to do that in May and i didn't see my pcm and my referral didn't get put in. I nearly missed my trigger shot b/c my referral ran out. thankfully I went and talked to my pcm's nurse and got an emergency referral. There are ways to get a referral fast but it is usually to correct a mistake.

Hello ladies:hi: Its been a while sense i have been on here and i just wanted to update on whats going on. I started stimming with follistim on Monday I have an U/S and blood draw on Friday to see how my follies are doing and how I am reacting to the meds. Praying so hard this cycle is the one !!!!! I am sending Sticky dust to all of you :dust:

Hello Ladies. So tomorrow is my Dr. appointment. For no af after my daughter. Is there any questions I should ask her?

hello all how are you doing?
AFM i got the :witch: 10+ days early can you believe that WTF!!!

Got my trigger shot for round two today. here's hoping for better luck this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->