• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Have you used an OPK to see if the ovulation officially happened? or maybe it is implantation cramping!

Well I took OPK's on wednesday and thursday and they immediately turned positive. I stopped the opk's after friday. I am hoping it is implantation and not gas related! But we DTD wednesday, thursday and friday and I was supposed to ovulate between 12-36 hours so here's hoping I caught one or both of the eggs!

gueyilla1985- How are your medications making you feel?? Are you on Clomid this cycle?

wannababycoop- I would suggest getting this test done with your PCM, that way when you got to the OB/GYN that way it is one last test they will have to do and than you can start treatment faster!

pixie23- Where are you stationed at? And what does your husband do?? But welcome we are glad that you can join us!!!

i stopped the metformin it was maing me sick. my dr wants to monitor me this cycle to see if im ov on my own and if not then she will give me the clomid.

I stopped it too, I could not handle it!!! Hopefully it works out!!

thank you. i just hated that i would tmi sorry but i would be constipated for days the diarreah and nausea i could not handle it if i was not preggo lol

I know I will only put up with that stuff when I am prego ha ha dont worry I am right there with you.

i am reading a book call Im not dead, Im diffrent. by hollister Rand. i think if you have an angel you should try to read this its helping me in so many ways. Also af is still here i was supposed to get blood work today but i forgot to fast so i have to do it tomorrow in the morning.

Have fun with that blood work.
Another great book for dealing with loss is Heaven is for Real:A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back

Tomorrow I am getting my progesterone levels checked and then on the 17th the pregnancy test.

I have been on metformin for years. The side effects suck but other than visiting the toilet a lot, I haven't dealt with nausea too much on it. I find it a necessary evil in my journey to conceive a baby. My worst time on metformin is the two weeks it takes to get used to it.

Good luck everyone! Hope this month yields lots of BFPs!

I don't think I can ever get excited for a blood test as I am deathly afraid of needles. The excitedness goes in and out.I am hopeful this is my month. I am hoping I am getting blood drawn tomorrow and in 10 days for a very good reason =).

I hope for you too! Usually they have a pretty good idea after you get your progesterone draw, at least that is what my OB told me!

i have to go in at cd17 to get an ultrasound to see if im ov on my own, and i also went to get my blood work done. I am getting LH, progesterone, regular blood work, diabetes and other stuff i cant even remember. they took like 6 huge things of blood lol

Well weirdness...I usually ovulate around CD13/14 but since yesterday I have had extreme amounts of EWCM and some cramping. I never get that until ovulation. That was CD9...Took 2 OPK's yesterday and one the day before and all 3 were definately negative. I dunno what's up...I guess I could be ovulating early since my last cycle was off as well going from a usual 28 day cycle to a 31 day cycle...I do not like this shake up!!

Well today the EWCM is still here and I have started cramping like I do during ovulation and sharp twitched on my left side. My OPK's today were alot darker but not positive so I dunno...guess I will have to see.

Well today the EWCM is still here and I have started cramping like I do during ovulation and sharp twitched on my left side. My OPK's today were alot darker but not positive so I dunno...guess I will have to see.

Good luck!!!

Good luck..

well i got some of my bloodwork back but i dont know what it means... err here goes
LOL.... h yeah i fasted for 12+ hours before i did it..
Progesterone 0.7 ng/mL
Estradiol 40 pg/mL
Cholesterol 168 Desirable: <200 mg/dL
Triglycerides 114 <150 mg/dL
HDL-Cholesterol 42 >=40 mg/dL
LDL-Cholesterol 103 <100 Optimal* mg/dL
Chol/HDL Ratio 4.0 <5.0 RATIO
Hemoglobin A1c 5.9 %
Estimated Average Glucose 123 mg/dl
White Blood Count 9.3 3.8-10.8 x10(9)/L
Red Blood Cell Count 4.40 3.60-5.40 x10(12)/L
Hemoglobin 13.1 12.0-16.0 gm/dL
Hematocrit 38.6 36.0-48.0 %
MCV 87.8 82.0-101.0 fL
MCH 29.7 26.0-34.0 pg
MCHC 33.8 32.0-36.0 gm/dL
Neutrophil 59 40-80 %
Band NORM 0-6 %
Lymphocyte 33 12-44 %
Monocyte 4 0-12 %
Eosinophil 3 0-7 %
Basophil 1 0-2 %
Platelet Count 383 140-440 x10(9)/L
RBC Morphology NORM
Abs Neutrophils 5.47 1.80-7.70 x10(9)/L
RDW 13.1 <14.5 %

I know its alot but i dont know what matters hehehe oh yeah and that is not all im still waiting on some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->