Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Well I hope it works too, that is what I am on!!! But I talked to my OB today and she says that I need to take another test and if it is negative than wait till sunday if I still dont get a regular period to start my Provera!!! Please cross your fingers that it is positive, I am going to do one tonight and if it is negative do one in the morning just to be sure!!!

And on another note my husband and I agreed that if we do not get pregnant with Clomid by the end of round 6 We will be taking a break! Its starting to take a toll so hopefully we do not get to that point!

Well I hope you get that bfp familyready! I'm so ready to find out what my first cycle on clomid is going to do.

It would be amazing if I got my bfp on my first cycle of clomid.. But I don't want to get too excited!

Third cycle trigger shot administered. The nurse actually showed the other people in the office my "perfect" follicle and uterus. She told me to bd tonight and on saturday morning to keep the counts up.

Should I listen or just go at it like rabbits as my mom always suggests? DH has great counts and motility but his morph is on the low side.

So I did not get my BFP because AF came today, they think my cycles are longer now! But anyway I am getting ready to start another round of Clomid, hopefully it will work this time!

It is ok! I am just glad she finally made her self known, I was getting tired of AF taking her sweet time! How are you feeling?

Some cramping and nausea oh yeah and slightly sore boobs but I'm happy that its happening lol. I just want the time to fly by so I can first find out what I'm having and then to meet him or her.

Yes I do not blame you, I hope that you have a safe and enjoyable pregnancy!!!! We are looking forward to just getting the news!!! Congrats AGAIn!

Thank you. I'm still poas because I'm so scared that something might happen. I told the hubby to just humor me and get me more preggo test till I go for my first appt.

ha ha that is funny, but I do not blame you. At least a couple more right?? Lol!

I am sure that a lot of people are that way, have to have reassurance! I am sure I will be the same way!

Lol yeah I dont like the poas part tho lol just the 2 lines part

ha ha that is the truth!

I started round 4 of clomid today! So here is to a BFP this cycle!!!

Thank you me too! I am getting tire of taking this medication!

How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->