• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Yeah we are only 90 min from denver, so I will probably go to Sky Ridge, or going Home!

I'm an Army wife, DH is in MI. We're in the process of being stationed overseas. We won't really have a hospital, they use a clinic with midwives - can you believe tricare would ever approve this?! I'm a little worried about not having drug options, there is a MTF a few hours away so I heard that it can be arranged to deliver there but it would probably mean being induced. I'm curious to get out there so I can find out more about my options with prenatal care, labor, and delivery.

I have heard really good things about over seas care my dad was delivered over seas... now that has been 43 years but still ha ha. I would take it as a good things because a lot of people want to deliver with a midwife!

I delivered with a midwife.. and it didn't turn out too well.. I wish I would've choose a dr... But not all midwifes are the same!

really? I am shocked to hear that not doubtful though, I have always heard better things. But I am sorry, I know that it is hard! And hopefully things turn out better!!!

Well I wouldn't judge every midwive just off my experience..

But I'm not even allowed to go to a midwive again.. since my past with HELLP syndrome. Well at least they won't take me here, because I'm high risk. But I would never go back to them anyways.

I was born overseas in a MTF and my mom had a horrible experience, but so much has changed since then. My DH has had contact with some people over there already and a lot of the wives have told him that they'd love to tell me about their experiences, so I know that I'll be educated on my options when the time comes. It's all just a bit scarey at the moment.

My cousin recently had two kids overseas and she loved her experience. (she was in Germany). I think it all depends on where you go but I would love to be overseas. We are hoping our next assignment will land us there but we have another year in the Springs before they move us.

I'm great! How are you gueyilla? How are you feeling?

I am doing well, have had a headache from my medication! But other than that good, how are you feeling?

I'm happy both you ladies are doing great. I'm starting with the early preggo symptoms. Idk if it's normal back my cramping is getting worse by the day. Tmi but me and the hubby had a quickie in the laundry room and it hurt. Errr I hate that. I hope it's not. Bad sign.

Well I would not think it is a bad thing! It sucks that it hurts though! Have you been to see a doc yet?

No my appt is not till the 26. So in like 9 days. Time needs to hurry lol

I do not blame you!!! Hopefully everything will go well! Will ya all find out the sex when the time comes?

Hello everyone!!!! I haven't been on here in a while. Congrats gueyilla1985 on your pregnancy!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! How is everyone doing???

Oh yeah I wanna know what we are having lol. Better shopping once you know lol.

My DH is NAVY we are stationed at NAS WHidbey Island, we will be here till Feb, then who knows where, We have been trying to conceive for almost a year I am on my second month of chlomid, I have found that where we are stationed the dr's are quick to prescibe the meds but not so quick to do the follow up work as far as the scans and everything else uggghhhh

I am sorry that is frustrating! So you are in Washington right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->