• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Thatgirl... Tricare states they will not run tests or refer you off base until you have passed the year mark. I was prescribed clomid before the year mark but had to wait for testing. As soon as the bloodwork showed I was not ovulating, they referred me off base. Make an appointment near your one year mark and tell them it's been a year and you would like the 21 day bloodtest.

What kind of tests are you guys talking about that they won't test for until a year of trying?

I had a 21 day progesterone test to see if I was ovulating and when it said I wasn't, I was referred to a Reproductive Endocrinologist who gave me blood tests for oodles of possibilities, An HSG, Ultrasounds, etc.

Most tricare docs to my knowledge will run a day 21 before a year!

That's good to know, I'll keep that in mind if we don't catch in the next few cycles.

thanks for the responses it has been a year according to the military lol my dr put into tri care that we have been trying since he came home from deployment and they have done my hormonal testing already and my husbands testing, and if i am not pregnant after this second round of chlomid they will be doing the radiology testing. it just makes no sence to me it seams like it would be faster and cheaper to do ultrasounds while on chlomid to see if you are ovulating than it is to do basically a cat scan with dye injecting into your tubes lol but what do i know lol

you would think, but Tricare does things backwards and there own way!!! Thatgirl your husband and your self are in Washington state right?? My hubby cousin is some head person at the naval base you are at!

my weekend was okay. DH and I should be living together again before O next cycle so I am counting down the days! How was your weekend?

aw that is so exciting! My weekend is going well, I work thurs to Sun and than am of Mon to Wed so I am on my sunday! But that is so exciting. I feel bad my poor hubby has not felt well for a few days but I am ovulating this week so I kinda had to convince him!!!

DH just started nights so its been an adjustment. Thankfully he will have an extra day off but I can't wait for ten weeks to go by so he can get back on a normal schedule again.

Pregnancy blood test is tomorrow. I don't hold out too much hope for a BFP this month. I am always full of hope and positivity at the beginning of the cycle and after I get triggered but as soon as the TWW starts, all positivity goes out the window.

Two of my best friends told me they were pregnant in the same week. I had a rough weekend after hearing the news of my second friend being pregnant out of the blue (she wasn't trying) but I have allowed myself a little hope to think that I can experience this journey with them instead of being on the sidelines.

Don't Lose hope! Try and stay positive! Has there been any signs of AF? I say there is always a chance until AF shows her ugly face!

Hey all, decided it was time to add a lil Britishness to this thread! LOL

Many generations of my family have been Armed Forces, mostly Army and Marines, including my Dad (Army) and now my Husband (Royal Engineer).

We are based in Hampshire UK after a lovely posting in Germany.

We have been TTC for 9 year and have lost 6 babies in that time, usually at 11-12 weeks. I have a genetic condition which means males do not survive, and they were all males.

We are going for an IVF based treatment in Oct so hopefully that will work.

Nice to meet you all

I am so sorry to hear that! That would be so hard! But welcome!!!!

I'm sorry that you've had to experience so many losses. If you don't catch sooner, I hope the treatments will work for you.

Sorry to hear about all of your looses! I hope you get a sticky bfp soon!

Hey guys! So, I dropped off the face of the earth for a while. Being on the forum really stressed me out because I was thinking about conceiving too much. Miraculously, last month - the month I finally let go and didn't worry about it anymore - we conceived. I have no clue when I ovulated or when it happened, but I am so happy it did :D

Congrats to Gueyilla and anyone else who has fallen pregnant in my absence!!

Congrats!!! I am so happy to hear that! My husband and I are feeling good this month but try not to get to excited! But we talked to an adoption agency today, That we may be able to afford out of pocket! We are super excited about that! We will more than likely adopt whether or not I get pregnant on my own or not! It has always held a place in my heart. Plus we have decided to only take all this medication once. It starts to take a toll after awhile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->