Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Hey how is everyone doing? I haven't been on in a few days because quite frankly I feel like hell! I can't ride in a car without getting sick and my skin is so itchy I feel like i'm going to tare it off with all the scratching! Thank God I'm not having terrible morning sickness yet. Went to my first appt and saw the heartbeat :)... still nervous though. Lost the last one at almost 9 weeks and I'm still two weeks away from that.

Guerylla how are you liking Hawaii?

I hope you have a safe and healthy :baby: Dito!

Omg I love this thread! Definitely wanna join! My husband is in the Marine Corp and we have been ttc for about 8 months. Boy what a journey its been!I just finished my 2nd cycle of clomid. I O'd the first cycle, which hasnt happened in so long for me. Now after this 2nd cycle, I dont know what to think. I keep thinking that this could be it, but there is always that little bit of doubt at the back of my mind. I have all these symptoms that could be pregnancy signs like nausea, headaches, backaches, cramping like AF is coming but nothing there, and very very very light brown spotting for not even a full day. But on the other hand this could be signs of AF so who knows! I have taken urine pregnancy tests, but they were no help at all. So Im thinking of going and getting a blood test tomorrow because, not knowing whats going on is killing me! Its like my body has revolted against me lol!

Welcome To our thread!!! I hear you though, i have been analyzing everything for oh 2ish weeks now. I am actually heading to my MTF for an appt with the doctor. I am getting a blood test, I hate the urine ones. But I am supposed to start clomid this cycle but i had spotting a week ago, very light and have had some signs, I am not getting my hopes up but I feel there might be a chance!!! keeping my fingers crossed for a :bfp:, even though i am trying to stay neutral it would be really hard to hear its negative.

well I was to chicken to ask for a blood test but I took a hpt anf got a :bfn: =( if the witch doesnt get here by monday i will re test

Wow a lot has happened here since I've last checked in. Welcome to the new people! :hi: It's good to see more people on here.

I'm 6 days late today but had negative hpt. It never occurred to me until yesterday, but my cycle may have lengthened (last month it was 12 days late) and I ovulated later than I thought, and so it may have been too early to test. I have been cramping a lot since AF was due on Saturday. Running a fever on Monday. My new tattoo (I tested before I got it to make sure it was negative; now I feel dumb) broke out in a rash, which happened to someone I knew when she was pregnant. I honestly don't think I am, but I just HATE this waiting. Hate hate hate not being able to go out for a drink or something.

On top of everything, when I went to the Dr last month after being 12 days late (they suspected a miscarriage) they took my blood and sent me to get a trans vag ultrasound. They called me a few days latter to tell me my results. I missed the call, and haven't been able to get a hold of anyone since - no one ever picks up. I am PISSED. I don't know the result for anything. For all I know, I could have cervical cancer right now! :growlmad:

OH MY GOSH GIRLS! I just went to the restroom (TMI) and it looks like AF is here! WOOT! I have never been so excited to see it. haha

ha ha we are some of the only people who get excited for AF, ha ha i am waiting on mine so we can start the clomid!! Hopefully it comes soon!

I'm going to use OPK's for the first time this month to see where I'm at in my cycle. The uncertainty is not fun. Good luck to all of us! :dust: Back up on that horse :D

Ok they must be giving our husbands something and its effecting us b/c i'm late and got a :bfn:. I'm never late like this. Maybe it's from the stress of it all. This is the first time ever in my life that I have been wanting AF to come. I'm sorry about you :bfn: familyready. If your ticker is right though you still have time for a positive to show up. Hels I'm sure if something like cancer was in your results they would have tried again to call you. My old dr. use to say if you don't hear from me then everythings fine. But that would only freak me out everytime my phone rang haha.

Well i got a :bfn: and the :witch: showed up today oh well onto next cycle. but anyways im loving hawaii i have been to the beach everyday since i got here!!!

My husband thinks I am, my fingers have been so swollen I have not been able to wear my wedding ring, and i just have all these other symptoms, I am going to try tomorrow, With my last pregnancy i didn't get a positive on a home pregnancy test till 2 months in.

Wow! Well then you def. still have a chance...good luck hun I'm wishing the best for you!

thanks, I just do not want to get my hopes up ya know? it just makes it harder!

Ok I'm having dull pains on my lower left side (back side). I'm late but I tested and still bfn. Can you girls look at my chart and give me your opinions? Can cysts make your temp go up?

no cysts should not affect you, in my opinion i think that you should have a blood test and if that is negative if you are already not at an OBGYN get a refferal!

I took you advice went to the urgent care and found out it was an infection. The PA said my period is probably late b/c of the stress from tww. He ran blood and it was negative. I must say I'm actually surprised by how well the people in the Urgent care were able to help me and answer questions. The PA was nice and didn't dismiss the fact of pregnancy even though I told him I had a hpt that was -. How are you doing Familyready? Anything new?

I am glad you got your questions answered! and nothing happening here! I am going to take another HPT on tuesday morning, I figure is it not positive then I am in the clear to start my provera because AF does not want to come on its own and then to start the clomid. I am ready for my BFP.

the :witch: is still here but i think its going away lets hope that this cycle is gonna be a better one with a :bfp: at the end. well i got a house here in hawaii and we move in wen. so i will have more time to update

I am hoping for both of us that we will get our BFP! I am jealous you are in Hawaii Though!

So I took a test this morning and all i got was a BFN and since AF does not want to make its self known I am starting provera today and clomid next week!! Lets get this BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->