Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

SO I have no idea when :witch: is supposed to be here so i have to wait till she desideds to show. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

So went to my appt. and was told I have a tipped uterus...sigh! He said it shouldn't be a problem while ttc but when i asked him would i make it harder to get the swimmers to the cervix he had no idea...guess i'll be doing a lot of googling tonight!

I have a tilted uterus also and my doc said it should cause any problems.

I was really stressing over it. But I've read a lot that it doesn't cause any problems with ttc. Next step is to see if my tubes are blocked. Soooo stressful...

Familyready thats pretty cute that you have a heart shaped uterus. How are you doing btw?

Kka hows that clomid treating you? What cycle are you on?

OH I have a link to some info about IVF through the military PM if you want to have a look at it!

I want that link, do they cover IVF? and i am doing good, getting anxious i think i am nit picking my body for signs =) ha ha. my husband is going crazy and gueyilla1985 maybe she wont come and you will get a BFP!! but i hope she comes soon, i think that is the worst part is missing it, thinking your PG and than she still does not come!!!

I was really stressing over it. But I've read a lot that it doesn't cause any problems with ttc. Next step is to see if my tubes are blocked. Soooo stressful...

Familyready thats pretty cute that you have a heart shaped uterus. How are you doing btw?

The clomid gives me hot flashes and makes my super emotional. This is my 5th round of clomid and my 18th cycle of TTCing

Hey ladies! My name is Courtney, my husband and I have been married for 6 months. We've been trying for 3 months. We're stationed at MacDill AFB, FL, but he's a Marine. We're hopeful that April will be our month! :happydance:

The clomid gives me hot flashes and makes my super emotional. This is my 5th round of clomid and my 18th cycle of TTCing

Good luck Kka! I'll keep you in my thoughts in prayers that this round work! :baby:

Hi Courtknee...Welcome to our lil thread and to BnB of course. I wish you the best of luck on your ttc journey!

Good luck Kka! I'll keep you in my thoughts in prayers that this round work! :baby:

Thanks I need all the prayers I can get. I really hope this is the month.

Ugh...my af is due today but my temps are back up. I hope I don't have a late one. I was pretty stressed this month though. Can flaxseed oil make your af come later?

I want to say no, I was on flx seed and fish oil for awhile and my cycle was never affected

No :bfp: i hate to say it but i think i didnt happen this month oh well maybe next. BTW IM IN HAWAII!!!

Aloha! Lovie shared this on her Journal and I want to share it with you guys. Makes me think of Hawaii and babies :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FBKa-bCasY&feature=player_embedded

gueyilla1985 - Have you tested today?????

Omg I love this thread! Definitely wanna join! My husband is in the Marine Corp and we have been ttc for about 8 months. Boy what a journey its been!I just finished my 2nd cycle of clomid. I O'd the first cycle, which hasnt happened in so long for me. Now after this 2nd cycle, I dont know what to think. I keep thinking that this could be it, but there is always that little bit of doubt at the back of my mind. I have all these symptoms that could be pregnancy signs like nausea, headaches, backaches, cramping like AF is coming but nothing there, and very very very light brown spotting for not even a full day. But on the other hand this could be signs of AF so who knows! I have taken urine pregnancy tests, but they were no help at all. So Im thinking of going and getting a blood test tomorrow because, not knowing whats going on is killing me! Its like my body has revolted against me lol!

Hi usmcwife86! Welcome! The two week wait is horrible. You notice every twinge your body makes and the two weeks feel like months. How many days pat O are you? I hope that it is pregnancy symptoms! It's crazy becoming pregnant was suppose to be sooo easy...

Hey how is everyone doing? I haven't been on in a few days because quite frankly I feel like hell! I can't ride in a car without getting sick and my skin is so itchy I feel like i'm going to tare it off with all the scratching! Thank God I'm not having terrible morning sickness yet. Went to my first appt and saw the heartbeat :)... still nervous though. Lost the last one at almost 9 weeks and I'm still two weeks away from that.

Guerylla how are you liking Hawaii?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->