Actually fuming !! I'm out

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So this month I had roughly ten positive tests got my hopes up then af come wtf ?? Like seriously how many faulse positives are likely to happen to one person :( so angry hpts are useless

what tests did you use hun? so sorry that AF has shown :( sounds like a chemical, maybe? x

Used two clear blue plus 4 sainsburys own 2 clear and simples and two cheapish ones

So sorry. I can only imagine how ur emotions must be all over the place. Try going to the docotrs and getting a blood test. Sometimes just sometimes woman have periods and still can be pregnant. To me it sounds weird that u can get that many BFP on diff tests and them all be false.

FX hun. Take care.

I'm so confused even the test I took this morning was positive feint but positive im so confused by it all

:hugs: was it a normal af or spotting?

That is the weirdest thing. Something is telling me every pregnancy test cant be wrong.

It'd really weird but it must be because I'm on I have doctors tomorrow for something else so might see what happens and ask x

Yea hunny I would def ask and ask if u can take a blood test. That would have a correct answer.

That happened to me last month I had 3 faint positive Tests and had my hopes up. It was probably a chemical as I had negative blood test. It's soooooo frustrating. But hang in there! You are not alone!!

Aww sorry to hear that, can't believe that many test were wrong

So went to the doctors this morning and they wanted me to go to hospital and have some bloods done , possibly chemical possibly something else , I can't go to the hospital today though because I just don't have any time I may phone and see what they say though , I'm hoping to get an answer soon as I'm in so much pain and have vomited several times couldn't sleep last night either 😩 wish I could get there but it's practically impossible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->