Acupuncture Club 2012

MrsHamstra

Mr.&Mrs. Cable
Reaction score
:bunny:Trying To Conceive And Using Acupuncture!:bunny:
Praying all these Women Get BFP's by Using this Technique​

LETS GET OUR :bfp:'s By the time :xmas9:Hits!!

M3LL :bfp: By Using Acupuncture CONGRATS!!:flower:
Babyface15:bfp:
Flagirlie7
Moose31
Cgreel
wannabemomma
Lotus Womb :bfp:
Phrumkidost
AnnaSaRa
PcosFighter
Natashaa1
Hope39 :bfp:
Csmith
MalaMae

So i have had 2 sessions one last friday and one yesterday (monday) I am to ovulate this week. I am in the month of Sept going once a week.
I got off depo a lil over 2 years ago. I am an easy fix so the Dr. says. I just havent been regular since depo. and i ovulate a week later than normal. I have a normal 14day LP! About how many sessions of Acupuncture do you think i could conceive?

first time ever doing acupuncture. I also got an adjustment done first time ever and my L3 was way out of line which is connected to the uterus and sex organs for reproduction. I may just catch this egg. but i doubt it. so my question is about how many sessions did you conceive after them?

Hi

I had 6 sessions of accupuncture & it worked for me! Main reason I think was I asked the Acupuncturist to focus on trying to resolve my anxiety. After 2 sessions I felt loads better and totally relaxed. It was only the last session (which by then the magic had already happened that he really focused on on fertility.

I did a couple of other things differently last month, including cutting out temping & OPK's. We also put a deposit down on a house which was a great distraction technique. But I am certain that whether the Acupuncture worked or not, it made me feel better so that was all that matters.

I must add that I have never had any fertility/gynocological issues and we had been trying for approx 6 months before I started Acupuncture. But it did what I wanted it to do which was calm my anxieties.

New worry now, is making sure the LO sticks so I think I'm going to continue attending appointments.

Good Luck & Fairy Dust.xxx

Thank you for the reply I feel so much more confident in this technique. Congrats on the baby =) i also have anxiety just found that out last year. but its only when I travel that I have panick attacks and I get really warm.
And I have noticed that my over all stress and tension is gone when I get the acupuncture done. Its amazing!!! TTC for alomst 2 years I hope this helps!!

Hi ladies! I am also trying acupuncture!! My chiropractor has done 2 rounds of it. I am not sure if it was that or the 5 lbs lost but my folicle was at 23 when I went in for my folicle study. Which is the biggest I have had so far! I saw it is worth the try!

Hi ladies! I am also trying acupuncture!! My chiropractor has done 2 rounds of it. I am not sure if it was that or the 5 lbs lost but my folicle was at 23 when I went in for my folicle study. Which is the biggest I have had so far! I saw it is worth the try!

THAT IS AMAZING!! Id love for you to keep in touch with me I have had 2 session only as well i go in for my 3rd tomorrow.

My OBGYN yesterday (I DONT LIKE HER AT ALL she doesnt have a positive bone in her body) Yesterday I had a Follicle scan done and nothing I have tons of follicles but my biggest a 9 and I am on CD25 today. So she told me next option is IVF She didnt even want to try anything else plus another attempt at IUI. I have only done 1 IUI and it failed. I told her about the herbs i am taking and I am doing acupuncture now once a week. AND THIS WAS HER RESPONSE

(bitchy tone)
UMM Thats your choice but Acupunture Is not an effective way to become pregnant and I dont think it will help any. But if you decide you want to do IVF call our office back and we will reffer you.

now before going for my First appt for acu. I researched it all summer and then finally 2 weeks ago decided get over the fear of needles lets give it a shot. I handle blood work just fine and Acu really is relaxing Im glad I am doing it. The Dr that I have she will not be my OB when i fall pregnant she has a very cold heart :(

So sorry about your doc, she does not sound nice at all, and yes, you should perhaps run. There's ton of good ones! I am seriously thinking about trying Acup too. Got a bad news yesterday about PCOS, anyone knows if that would help any for TTC/PCOS? I'm on Clomid now.

So sorry about your doc, she does not sound nice at all, and yes, you should perhaps run. There's ton of good ones! I am seriously thinking about trying Acup too. Got a bad news yesterday about PCOS, anyone knows if that would help any for TTC/PCOS? I'm on Clomid now.

Hey Flagirlie! I am on clomid (3rd round) and I have had 2 acup sessions. My follie was 23 this time around where the other 2 rounds were in the teens. If it helps you relax I say go for it! Let us know if you decide to do it! My chiropractor does the sessions and he has told me that 4 other patients of his have had fertility issues and when he has done accup it has worked for them! There is always HOPE!

THAT IS AMAZING!! Id love for you to keep in touch with me I have had 2 session only as well i go in for my 3rd tomorrow.

My OBGYN yesterday (I DONT LIKE HER AT ALL she doesnt have a positive bone in her body) Yesterday I had a Follicle scan done and nothing I have tons of follicles but my biggest a 9 and I am on CD25 today. So she told me next option is IVF She didnt even want to try anything else plus another attempt at IUI. I have only done 1 IUI and it failed. I told her about the herbs i am taking and I am doing acupuncture now once a week. AND THIS WAS HER RESPONSE

(bitchy tone)
UMM Thats your choice but Acupunture Is not an effective way to become pregnant and I dont think it will help any. But if you decide you want to do IVF call our office back and we will reffer you.

now before going for my First appt for acu. I researched it all summer and then finally 2 weeks ago decided get over the fear of needles lets give it a shot. I handle blood work just fine and Acu really is relaxing Im glad I am doing it. The Dr that I have she will not be my OB when i fall pregnant she has a very cold heart :(

Hey MrsHamstra - I replied back to you but not sure why it never showed up. I would say def. get a new doctor!!! We are all going through enough and having a negative doctor on top of it only makes the experience that much worse!! I say Acup is a personal decision and I was skeptical at first but I had pretty good results (waiting to test still have a few days) but hopes were high when my follie was bigger then it has ever been! They say when your stress your reproductive system will not function at compacity! Good luck I say get a new doc and keep up with accupunture!

PCOS I am so sorry! you found out yesterday? I cant imagine how devastating it is. But you will get through it!! many women beat Pcos. I would make sure you Dr. is monitoring you while on Clomid my first 3 rounds i wasnt. and the last 4 i was and we got to see How many follicles I was making. and if they see a big enough Follicle and you have PCOS ask them for a trigger shot. I dont know how long you have been TTC and i dont want to inform you on stuff you already know, I know how that goes when someone tells you something you have already done over and over again. I would do the acu once a week also. It will keep stress levels down during your journey as well as help you conceive. Have you thought about using Herbs instead of Clomid?

I think I am going to update this groups title to : Acupuncture Club! lets us go back and forth about where were at in our cycles, and Follicles and testing!! Sound Good? I was apart of the Preseed babies Club Lets hit 50 BFP's Wellllll They hit 50 BFP's A LONG time ago lol and so i kinda didnt continue updating the group.

SO WELCOME TO MY GROUP!!
Also have any of you heard of preseed? I am still using it only around my fertil window of course cause it is expensive.

Hey, I have not tried any herbs. I bought Vitex but that was like a month before I started Clomid, so did not take any. I moved on to Clomid, we have been TTC for 15 months and I am 34. No wasting time. Will try IUI in early 2013.

Hey! I am 28 been TTC for almost a year total.. Was diagnoised with PCOS after I got off BC and never got a period for 118 days! Lucky me :nope: Been on clomid for 3 months last follie was measured at 23! Suppose to start tomorrow. Trying to stay positive but do not have any real symptoms feeling pretty much like I always do :dohh:

Hey, I have not tried any herbs. I bought Vitex but that was like a month before I started Clomid, so did not take any. I moved on to Clomid, we have been TTC for 15 months and I am 34. No wasting time. Will try IUI in early 2013.

I Hope and hope your Real Journey starts very soon!! Do you use OPK's? I did an IUI I would def have acupuncture done either the day before you go in or the day of to kinda relax you, I was so worried it wouldnt work i was shaking on the table praying and crying and low and behold it didnt take :(

Hey! I am 28 been TTC for almost a year total.. Was diagnoised with PCOS after I got off BC and never got a period for 118 days! Lucky me :nope: Been on clomid for 3 months last follie was measured at 23! Suppose to start tomorrow. Trying to stay positive but do not have any real symptoms feeling pretty much like I always do :dohh:

I have a question cause i really dont know but my last 3 rounds of clomid lets see i will try to make it short, I ovulated a week later than normal and my Dr. would have me come in the 2nd week after AF around CD 14-19 and the biggest Follicle I had was a 13. and she mentioned something about them being 16-18mm what size do they finally burst for ovulation to occur. I never had an U/S done the week i was to ovulate because my DR. told me my ovulation pains my pos opk my temp IT WAS ALL FALSE I call BULL SHit but she wouldnt seem then. so i didnt get to see a LARGE size Folli :growlmad:

Hi everyone!

After coming off 10 yrs of BC I had irregular periods for about 7 months many without ovulation. Since my regular doctor kind of dismissed my concerns, I went to see a naturopath to help me and so I went for 6 sessions of acupuncture. So far no BFP but it definitely has helped me ovulate each month and relieve stress. She also suspects I may have a mild case of PCOS based on my blood tests.
Looking forward to some positive stories and some BFPs on this board very soon :hugs:

I have a question cause i really dont know but my last 3 rounds of clomid lets see i will try to make it short, I ovulated a week later than normal and my Dr. would have me come in the 2nd week after AF around CD 14-19 and the biggest Follicle I had was a 13. and she mentioned something about them being 16-18mm what size do they finally burst for ovulation to occur. I never had an U/S done the week i was to ovulate because my DR. told me my ovulation pains my pos opk my temp IT WAS ALL FALSE I call BULL SHit but she wouldnt seem then. so i didnt get to see a LARGE size Folli :growlmad:

I am not sure if it has to be a certain size in order to ovulate. I do not ovulate on my own which is why I go in for the ultra sound then get the trigger shot. My doc said she would not trigger me unless the follie was at a 16. She mentioned that some materials state that follies are mature enough if under that size.

Hi everyone!

After coming off 10 yrs of BC I had irregular periods for about 7 months many without ovulation. Since my regular doctor kind of dismissed my concerns, I went to see a naturopath to help me and so I went for 6 sessions of acupuncture. So far no BFP but it definitely has helped me ovulate each month and relieve stress. She also suspects I may have a mild case of PCOS based on my blood tests.
Looking forward to some positive stories and some BFPs on this board very soon :hugs:

Hi Anna! I was also on BC for 10 years. I think if it reliefs stress every little bit we can get helps!! I have PCOS. Have the tested your glucose? My glucose came back fine but my testosterone is ridiculousness. When I got off BC I couldnt not even start a period on my own. Progestrone has played a major part of my world since TTC.
Stay positive it will happen! Just think when it does we will cherish that moment so much more!!:dust:

here is a link to this short and sweet informative site on Acupuncture.
https://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/fertility-acupuncture.html

Welcome Anna!!

I hope we Get BFP's on here soon!! My Goal is to fall pregnant by christmas usually when sept hits thats usually my goal every year lol. and I hope the Acu is key because my Dr. has failed me :( So im doing what I think is best and natural for me.

Hi everyone!

Hi Anna! I was also on BC for 10 years. I think if it reliefs stress every little bit we can get helps!! I have PCOS. Have the tested your glucose? My glucose came back fine but my testosterone is ridiculousness. When I got off BC I couldnt not even start a period on my own. Progestrone has played a major part of my world since TTC.
Stay positive it will happen! Just think when it does we will cherish that moment so much more!!:dust:

Hi wannabemomma!

The naturopath only did some tests since they most of them arent covered by insurance. The rest of the tests I need to wait for my physical from my regular doctor for it to be covered. So I didnt have my glucose tested but I had my hormones tested at different times during my cycle. My testosterone which was slightly elevated and my estradiol which was on the low side.

I find it so hard to stay positive but things like getting a period and actually ovulating are small accomplishments to celebrate in themselves! :)

here is a link to this short and sweet informative site on Acupuncture.
https://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/fertility-acupuncture.html

Welcome Anna!!

I hope we Get BFP's on here soon!! My Goal is to fall pregnant by christmas usually when sept hits thats usually my goal every year lol. and I hope the Acu is key because my Dr. has failed me :( So im doing what I think is best and natural for me.

Hi MrsHamstra!

Although I believe in traditional medicine, sometimes it falls short in many areas. I think we need to do whats best for us. My naturopath is soo understanding and doesnt dismiss any of my concerns.
We started TTC in January 2012 so last Christmas we were so hopeful and were like "by next Christmas there may be a little one" urg. So frustrating :(

I was also on Depo like you but I was on it for 4 years then switched to BCP for the next 6 yrs.
Sending positive vibes your way and Im happy to be a part of this thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->