Acupuncture Club 2012

Hmmm might look into herbs then, they sound good. Sounds like a textbook preg Lotus Womb. Get lots of rest and just look after yourself xxx

thanks ladies, just had my second session and I explained to the doctors that I ovulated 2-3 days ago, she added a few more needles in my legs, one got into a vein I think and I had quite a lot of bleeding, though she said it was nothing to worry about. she put 3 or 4 needles in my belly and put electrics through them, I hope it's all right?

I decided to stop vitamins, it's been almost a year so probably could use a break and will go with chinese herbs instead. got some herbs for a week and she said next time she will mix different herbs depending on where I am in my cycle. she also noticed a few spots on my chin and said hormones are not in balance and probably the quality of eggs is not great :( but herbs should help with that. they smell quite disgusting, whatever it takes to get me pregnant :) will be trying to drink them twice a day.

I also asked about clots and she confirmed that chinese believe this shows problems with blood circulation.

after acu she gave me cupping and a bit of massage, was so relaxing I almost fell asleep.

When I started with acupuncture, I stoped with the vitamins completely. He said that prolonged use of folic acid may cause breast cancer. Yikes! Though he was fine with Q10 and omega.
Anyway we are getting enough of all the vitamins from the food, not just the veggies and fruits but also of the "enriched" milk, bread, eggs, etc...

Moose I would continue your treatment and not shut hubby out but my husband doesn't like it when I count days or inform him of my CM lol id keep everything hush hush. I've done it a few months when it was over whelming for him!

Good luck hun!! I soo hope see you get ur BFP soon!

AS FOR MY POOR HUSBAND!!

In aug my OB prescribed me 150MG of clomid for 5 days that's 750MGs total!! I'm making my husband take 25MGs a day!! Time to do something about his low count!! I knew not taking that clomid in aug was a good idea I'm making my husband give it a try!
His coworker had a count of 6mil too same as my DH and he had to take clomid to get his wife pregnant and they have the cutest 6 month old girl. So he has given my husband advice and told him what to take.

I think this will work cause I'm no longer the prob! He needs more sperm

MalaMae, thank you for the advice, I am going to follow it. Generally I think very positive about vitamins because after being on them for almost a year I can see a difference but I agree because they are synthetic products it's not a good idea to be on them constantly. Although I do not think my diet will provide me with all necessary vitamins but I guess I have accumulated enough of this stuff over the last months to give it a break. Not sure about COQ10, it helped me a lot with lowering my FSH levels but then my doctors said her herbs should help with that as well.

Good Luck MrsHamstra, surely more sperm can only be a good thing!

Briss my mum didn't take any supplements through either preg and all her children are perfectly healthyand she concieved really quick. She's a big believer in getting everything from your diet. I've got a really good book - Zita West Fertility and Conception and it tells you what to eat on a weekly basis to get the right nutrients each week. That may be worth looking at.

Quick update from me, I am not impressed with my body. I've been such a good girl, eating and drinking all the right things, doing yoga, accupuncture and taking my vits and I don't even think I've ovulated. I started doing OPK's from Day 10 until today Day 16. I've had several LH lines, getting darker every day. Day 14 was the darkest but not as dark as control line, then yesterday a bit fainter, today so faint I could only see it if I held the test up to the light. So basically it looks like I've not ovulated, wtf!! How can I do everything right, and my body just won't play?!? Argh, another month out the window xx

Broodymrs, you may have ovulated just did not pick up your LH surge. some people have very short LH surge which is easy to miss. have you BD around your darkest OPK?

I have read Zita West's books, they are very good it's just cos I spent most of my time in the office it's not easy to eat properly

Hello! I have been reading everyone's post and just sitting here waiting for my next IUI. Currently we have it scheduled for Friday the 16th. I went for a massage on Friday and told them about my problems so they ended up doing reflexology. Anyone ever get that done?? She told me it was suppose to get the blood flowing to certain regions of the body. I thought well it cant hurt at this point!! Trying to stay calm because this is the last IUI before I will refer us on to IVF. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Briss my mum didn't take any supplements through either preg and all her children are perfectly healthyand she concieved really quick. She's a big believer in getting everything from your diet. I've got a really good book - Zita West Fertility and Conception and it tells you what to eat on a weekly basis to get the right nutrients each week. That may be worth looking at.

In the past women didn't take ANY supplements and babies were fine.

Hi Briss, we've BD'ed every other day since the start of this cycle (I'm knackered!!) and we did BD on Fri when I had the darkest line. Having read up on the internet I should have been testing in the aft not the morning so I may have missed the surge, wierdly I am now having O symptoms so may continue with tests for a few more days. I know what you mean about it being hard to eat properly with work. I went away for work a couple of weeks ago and my colleagues thought I was mental as my bag of food was bigger than my suitcase!

Wannabemomma - I had reflexology for sinusitus a few years ago and I liked it. I felt it did help so maybe worth a try

xxx

I had reflexology last week and really enjoyed it. I did not know it can help with fertility I just did it for general health. will try to do it at least once a month. It was not painful though, just very relaxing

Anyone try drinking Raspberry leaf tea to build uterine lining?? Been drinking it this cycle to see if that makes a difference. While on meds I can not get a lining over 6mm. Docs seems to think that is my issue. With that being said without meds I do not even have a period so maybe that is all it will build too?

I drink Raspberry leaf tea but before O, for uterine lining I drink nettles throughout my cycle

I drink Raspberry leaf tea but before O, for uterine lining I drink nettles throughout my cycle

Thanks. I have been drinking it so far this cycle. I go in Weds for my mid cycle u/s. I am hoping it helps!! I also heard drinking POM juice helps too. It says it has DHA and Omega 3 in it so I am sure it is just healthy.

I will look into Nettles tea. I was drinking spearmint tea to lower my testerone levels. I believe it actually helped last cycle. I was only getting 1 follie around 16-18 and last cycle when I drank spearmint tea I had 2 follies at 23 and 25!

Anyone try drinking Raspberry leaf tea to build uterine lining?? Been drinking it this cycle to see if that makes a difference. While on meds I can not get a lining over 6mm. Docs seems to think that is my issue. With that being said without meds I do not even have a period so maybe that is all it will build too?

Make sure you drink it before ovulation, because after O it can cause miscarriage.
Try googling what herbs cause misscariage (so u wouldn't take them after O), there are couple of them. I just found out not to eat parsley after O just in case we concieve.

about parsley, I was also concerned but it turns out you need to eat really huge quantities for this to have any effect, I usually add a little bit to my daily salad and this should not be a problem

I drank pomogranit juice and then found out my lining is great nothing wrong with that. So I stopped drinking it religiously before O'

SO GUESS WHO'S HUBBY IS GOING FOR ACUPUNCTURE????
Mine is! He starts this Thursday once a week! Our ins is awesome and its only $4.52 each time so why not?
My acupuncturist has been mentioning there is a spot for sperm production that's she encourages us to have him start treatment with his count so low.
Life is Good!

I drank pomogranit juice and then found out my lining is great nothing wrong with that. So I stopped drinking it religiously before O'

Mine is! He starts this Thursday once a week! Our ins is awesome and its only $4.52 each time so why not?
My acupuncturist has been mentioning there is a spot for sperm production that's she encourages us to have him start treatment with his count so low.
Life is Good!

That's awesome, I only wish mine would want to. And for financial reasons, it prob won't be feasible either...

Life is Good!

that's great! I would be so happy if my hubby considered it but very unlikely, well at least he is taking his Chinese medicine

Wow =( I guess I sould tell my hubby how much appreciative I am that he's going. Lol don't your OH's want this to happen as much as you all do? My husband wasn't too thrilled on the clomid idea but he is taking it to better our chances at having our first child. And the acupuncture they would be crazzy for not wanting to do it! Its so relaxing! My husband has high blood pressure and acupuncture keeps that down =) I think I'm gonna have him go twice a week.

Briss that's good, I added a multivitamin to husbands pill to take list
Clomid
Vitamin and he gives me that look

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back