Acupuncture Club 2012

it's interesting that you say it hurts cos when I went to a Chinese doctor she did my entire leg (not just feet) and it hurt like hell, I was sure she did something wrong but she said exactly the same (her English was not very good so I am not sure if understood it currently) but she insisted that it hurts because there is a problem (stagnation of some sort) and then she continued pressing on the bits that hurt most. it was unbearable to be honest but then if it's really working I am prepared to do that again

Yep under your toes is where your sinus bit is and it used to really hurt. I was sure she was digging her nails in but she said not!! The rest of it was like a nice foot rub and it did seem to work so hopefully it will work for you xx

Thank you, I finally found a trusted acupuncturist! A friend recommended her to me so I scheduled my first appointment for tomorrow. so excited!

Today is 10DPO temp is 98.28 and it was a BFN with FMU :( its ok I know its still early.

Not sure if I mentioned my symptoms

3DPO breast tenderness so bad on the sides
4DPO BBs hurt really bad
5DPO BBs hurt hubby mentioned that I was so gassy :/ ha ha
6DPO BBs when will they ever let up?
7DPO BBs ugh more so now just during the day and before bed painful. Haven't been able to sleep on my belly
8DPO BBs, trouble sleeping through the night up every hour. Some tinges left ovary (same sde I O'd on) as if I'm going to O again
9DPO BBs not so sore anymore, only when poked. Vaginal wall cramps temp is 98.04 I think cause I got up at 3am to pee. Stabbing pains left ovary
10DPO BBs slightly sore temp 98.28 and I have been burping a lot more than normal 5-10DPO.

Testing again Tuesday :)

Is this the first month you've had symptoms like this? xx

Yes it is not normal for BBs to hurt until 12 dpo and 13 dpo that tells me af is coming! I have never experienced these!! :)

Well last I tested was 12DPO and it was negative! AF is due today I am 14DPO and been having some mild AF like cramps each time a cramp passes I'm running to the bathroom armed with a tampon and NOTHING! I'm starting to become frustrated!
Temp took a huge nose dive it is at 97.2 and I'm upset about that :(
Symptoms are gone still very slightly tender on the sides of my breast tho.
If she can just stay away for 8 more months id be so happy! We want a baby so bad and I for sure thought we were pregnant this time. Ill update if she makes her arrivale hoping she gets caught up in a detour tho :,(

Heart broke! </3
Have not tested cause ya all know once I pee on a damn stick ill start to bleed :( FML

Because of the acupuncture I'm never bloated last cycle I didn't even feel af cramps didn't even know she was coming because th acu works so well. This cycle I'm feeling crampy :( what the heck

Because of the acupuncture I'm never bloated last cycle I didn't even feel af cramps didn't even know she was coming because th acu works so well. This cycle I'm feeling crampy :( what the heck

Sorry to hear that but your not out yet!!!! Keeping my fx crossed for you!!:thumbup:

AF arrived at about 5pm yesterday and this morning I got horrible news!
My best friend from 7th grade has a 4yr old son. And so she and I were due for pur periods yesterday she kept having horrible AF like cramps like me. She was on depo for 4 YEARS!! GUESS WHO'S PREGNANT AND WHO'S NOT? I want to be happy for her I do I'm just so heart broke! All my best friends 2 of them are pregnant with #2 and sam who has a 15 month old is not pregnant! So I get to go home to that! :(

:hugs: Mrshamstra:hugs:
DH is having a lot of anxiety over ttc this month he broke down this morning and wants to stop trying ( well stop trying the way we have been with counting days, and opks) I think me taking clomid this month pushed him over the edge he says it was too much pressure :cry: i understand i guess but I think I actually ovulated this cycle either due to clomid or accupu ncture I dont want to give on clomid yet.... I am considering taking again next cycle and just keeping it hush hush:blush: its not like he's changed his mind about a baby its quite the oppisite He wants a baby sooo bad ...so I figure if him thinking I am not taking meds takes pressure off no harm there:blush:

sorry long post..
just got back from acupuncture . CD19 today had smiley opks on CD16/17

Ladies, when you get acu, is it different before and after O? I just ovulated and scheduled my second acu for tomorrow. Obviously I am hoping I have got a fertilised egg travelling down my tube right now. Should I explain this to my doctor and is she supposed to do something differently?

Sorry to hear that!!! I know I found it very hard at times as well. My friend actually accused me of shutting her out the other day. I do not do it intentially but you know it hurts. Here is to praying for all of us get our Christmas suprises!!

Ladies, when you get acu, is it different before and after O? I just ovulated and scheduled my second acu for tomorrow. Obviously I am hoping I have got a fertilised egg travelling down my tube right now. Should I explain this to my doctor and is she supposed to do something differently?

Do tell your acupuncturist when you ovulated. When I did, mine added needles on my feet and legs.

Mrs Hamstra and Moose, I feel your pain, according to my OPK's I've not even ovulated yet and I'm on 15CD. So very emotional today which has put DH under pressure. I also have a pregnant friend (my best friend actually although I don't feel so friendly towards her atm!). We came off the pill at the same time and she's 22 weeks now. It is so hard to be around her. I feel so glad to have this forum for support as we're all going through similar things.

MrsHamstra - Try to stay positive and focus on your new cycle. Moose - If your doc has given you Clomid I would keep taking it. Me and DH have decided next month not to be so obessesive over tracking cycle and eating the right things, as it's leading up to Xmas so want to eat and drink what I fancy and also just to take the stress off a bit. Obviously we'll still BD if I get a positive OPK but maybe not as much as we have done this month as it's exhausting!! So I do sympathise, but don't really know how to ease the tension.

Briss - I have needles in different places every week depending on where I am in cycle, after O I can't have needles in my stomach just in case I am pg. I have a massive bruise from last week's stomach needles but apparantly this is a good sign as it means my energy is flowing better?!?

Good Luck ladies, keep smiling xxxxx

thanks ladies, just had my second session and I explained to the doctors that I ovulated 2-3 days ago, she added a few more needles in my legs, one got into a vein I think and I had quite a lot of bleeding, though she said it was nothing to worry about. she put 3 or 4 needles in my belly and put electrics through them, I hope it's all right?

I decided to stop vitamins, it's been almost a year so probably could use a break and will go with chinese herbs instead. got some herbs for a week and she said next time she will mix different herbs depending on where I am in my cycle. she also noticed a few spots on my chin and said hormones are not in balance and probably the quality of eggs is not great :( but herbs should help with that. they smell quite disgusting, whatever it takes to get me pregnant :) will be trying to drink them twice a day.

I also asked about clots and she confirmed that chinese believe this shows problems with blood circulation.

after acu she gave me cupping and a bit of massage, was so relaxing I almost fell asleep.

thanks ladies, just had my second session and I explained to the doctors that I ovulated 2-3 days ago, she added a few more needles in my legs, one got into a vein I think and I had quite a lot of bleeding, though she said it was nothing to worry about. she put 3 or 4 needles in my belly and put electrics through them, I hope it's all right?

I decided to stop vitamins, it's been almost a year so probably could use a break and will go with chinese herbs instead. got some herbs for a week and she said next time she will mix different herbs depending on where I am in my cycle. she also noticed a few spots on my chin and said hormones are not in balance and probably the quality of eggs is not great :( but herbs should help with that. they smell quite disgusting, whatever it takes to get me pregnant :) will be trying to drink them twice a day.

I also asked about clots and she confirmed that chinese believe this shows problems with blood circulation.

after acu she gave me cupping and a bit of massage, was so relaxing I almost fell asleep.

I'm sure it's fine, they know what they're doing after all. I've heard that before about clotting meaning there is problems with your blood flow. My accupuncturist told me not to use tampons as they can restrict the blood flow so you may want to try just sanitary towels. Good luck with the herbs, that's something I've not tried yet so let me know how you get on. If you are stopping vits are you still going to take folic acid (as I think it's recommended to take this 3 months before preg as it can prevent spina bifida) xxx

I am stopping folic acid as well, I think it accumulates in your body over time and I have been on it for about 3 years now.

herbs are actually not that bad. my previous chinese doctor game something really disgusting but this one is quite manageable so I think I can handle it twice a day.

about tampons, you are right but then I never use them for some reason it's been always uncomfortable so I stick to sanitary towels. but I do not do any sport, do not even go to the gym so my blood is probably not circulating that well

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in on you guys. I am still having accupunture as I paid for 6 sessions. I think I only have one left now. I was taking different herbes but only for 1 week as can not stomach them. I would highly recommend them while TCC I did so twice a day. I have been feeling tired and had sore breast on and off. The nausea only kicked in this week. Really bad if I don't eat little and often works for me. Lots and lots of baby dust ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->