Acupuncture Club 2012

I just started acupuncture this cycle. It's expensive so that's tough but I love it, even though I can barely understand the acupuncturist. LOL this is terrible but I wanted a really authentic DR so I'm glad I can barely understand him ha ha ha.

I noticed some positive changes right away. I snacked less, after just a couple session I lost an easy 6 lbs! And my asthma had been so bad, I was taking my inhalor like, every three hours, and now if I take it at all it's once a day already.'\

Af would be expected any time now but I feel more confident and in control over my fertility since going to acu, I'll keep you guys posted if it works for me...but so far I'd say it is!

Oh, and I've been trying for a year before I started acu, my DR doesn't believe me that I'm struggling, she says, "you're young, don't rush, you can't give kids back once you have them"

I'm 26 and I want to be a "young" mother, and after a year of trying I don't feel like I'm rushing plus I've had a ruptured ovarian cyst before so I'm extra paranoid something's wrong with me....

So glad to be joining this thread!

Glad it's working for you. Drs just don't understand. I know how you feel, I'm also 26 (well 27 on tues) and got a similar response. To me I don't even feel 26 is that young. It could take a few years and 30 is looming! fingers crossed accu will make a difference xx

Exactly!! It's really not that young to have a baby! I mean, for one thing in nature it's an ideal time, and my mom had all her kids before she was 26, I feel like it was kind of unfair and judgemental on my Dr`s part! And if something's wrong, shouldn't we start working on it now, while we have age on our side? Good luck with your acupuncture too!! I have faith in it!

I just started acupuncture this cycle. It's expensive so that's tough but I love it, even though I can barely understand the acupuncturist. LOL this is terrible but I wanted a really authentic DR so I'm glad I can barely understand him ha ha ha.

I noticed some positive changes right away. I snacked less, after just a couple session I lost an easy 6 lbs! And my asthma had been so bad, I was taking my inhalor like, every three hours, and now if I take it at all it's once a day already.'\

Af would be expected any time now but I feel more confident and in control over my fertility since going to acu, I'll keep you guys posted if it works for me...but so far I'd say it is!

Oh, and I've been trying for a year before I started acu, my DR doesn't believe me that I'm struggling, she says, "you're young, don't rush, you can't give kids back once you have them"

I'm 26 and I want to be a "young" mother, and after a year of trying I don't feel like I'm rushing plus I've had a ruptured ovarian cyst before so I'm extra paranoid something's wrong with me....

So glad to be joining this thread!

Glad it's working for you. Drs just don't understand. I know how you feel, I'm also 26 (well 27 on tues) and got a similar response. To me I don't even feel 26 is that young. It could take a few years and 30 is looming! fingers crossed accu will make a difference xx

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :happydance:

well i am out once again :( but will keep on trying with my RE. more tests to be done soon, hope i can find out what the heck. have an acup appt next saturday which is fine. since i won't have any IUI until February, if all turns out fine, i can just leave a stress-free life! no opks, just temping, no timed IC, no Clomid, running and skating ALL the time (I was not after O for the past 3 cycles). oh well gotta look on the bright side right?

been meaning to check on all of you =) I haven't O'd yet and today is CD18 >:/ GRRR
Yesterday DH AND I were talking seperation and divorce. :( not cause of baby issues but we argue a lot because of it and then we don't have anything to talk about. And I work with a guy who I'm really good friends with and I'm happy, my husband is always grumpy and miserable I don't know what to do :( I've tried to play like goof off with DH and he's a fricken stiff he don't goof or laugh life is too short to be married unhappily

Ladies has anyone been taking Tiao Jing Cu Yun? what's it for and are there any side effects? my acu practitioner prescribed this herb from CD5 for 20 days together with my usual mix of herbs.

MrsHamstra, we had similar discussions with my DH, sometimes I think that our infertility came about because we are not suited to each other on some other level, we have little in common and nothing to talk about but we do love each other. I still want to find a way to make this work.

Really sorry to hear that girls. Having difficulties TTC can put a strain on even the strongest relationships. I hope you manage to sort things out. Have you thought about going for couples counselling or anything? xx

So sorry to hear that. I think we all can relate in some ways. Everyone is right it does put a strain on the strongest relationships. Just remember why you feel in love. Try and get back there again.

As for me. I am going in for my blood test. Figure this way I can get a head if I need to be reffered to IVF before I get my period. I am also thinking of switching Accupunture places. maybe someone who specializes in infertity. My chiropractor may be missing soemthing. :shrug:(HIS WORDS NOT MINE!!)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Thank god I am not alone in this. I thought I was being a terrible wife with thinking we arnt meant to be because of our struggle and because now we have nothing to talk about. And I'm still a newley wed! :( we've tried to talk it out and it gets better and then it slowly falls back into depression and misery of us not making each other happy. I love him and I get scraed when we talk about seperating. And as I type this it is CD20 and I'm ovulating. Still not full blast O pains but we BD last night and it hurt because I'm getting ready to. I'm young super young 22 so whatever happens happens. But I'm too young to live and be married unhappy for 40 years. Id so much rather him find someone who he is truly happy with. I mean my profile piic he's not really smiling. And he hates when I make a comment about it.

Im seeing a new acupuncturist on Thursday!! She specializes in fertility! I am so excited!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hey ladies just got back from my session:) feel good! spending the rest of the day baking for a coworkers going away party and decorating the house for Christmas.....
CD5 today :coffee:

MrsHamstra: I am so sorry to hear about DH have you done any/thought about counseling ? I think newlywed is hard plus adding stress of TTC all of these things are big life changers some people dont deal well with stress...:hugs:

I do not like these new herbs my acupuncturist gave me - Tiao Jing Cu Yun, they make me feel sick/ I will try them for one cycle (well I will do my best) but not sure and also, she gave me so much herbs, I have to take them 4 times a day basically: 2 times Tiao Jing Cu Yun and 2 times some other herbs that she mixed herself. It's been a month and I do not really feel anything changed. Though I do enjoy acupuncture it is so relaxing.

Gals, I have been having some issues with what I assume is sciatic nerve, and was thinking to have my acup lady focus on that this weekend, instead of fertility? I read somewhere it could help...

Gals, I have been having some issues with what I assume is sciatic nerve, and was thinking to have my acup lady focus on that this weekend, instead of fertility? I read somewhere it could help...

Chiropractor may help you even more for that. Did the job for me :) My whole back from the butt-cheeks to neck was a mess.

My new accupunturist is amazing! She was more informative, and I felt great! So excited to go back to her Thursday! I did have an appointment with the IVF doctor. Lots to think about. yikes! :wacko:

Ahhh my back pain is gone! Not sure if it's true, but had an appt on saturday, just couple more spasms that afternoon and nothing ever since! i'm healed :)

I do not like these new herbs my acupuncturist gave me - Tiao Jing Cu Yun, they make me feel sick/ I will try them for one cycle (well I will do my best) but not sure and also, she gave me so much herbs, I have to take them 4 times a day basically: 2 times Tiao Jing Cu Yun and 2 times some other herbs that she mixed herself. It's been a month and I do not really feel anything changed. Though I do enjoy acupuncture it is so relaxing.

Hmm feeling sick isn't good. You'll have enough of that when you're pg! See if she can give you something else? xx

Hi Ladies

It's been a while since I posted, I had another miscarriage but have carried on with acupuncture. My consultant has agreed to prescribe steroids and clexane, cyclogest and high dose folic for next pregnancy,

Do any of you fall asleep during your acu sessions. Everytime I have a session, after about 10 mins i fall into a weird sleep, most of the time it's when the acupuncturist has left the room, I'll wake up with a jump. Today he was writing up his notes (always does this before he leaves me), he coughed and made me jump out of my skin, I was having really weird dreams but can't remember what. It gets stranger every time I go. Maybe it's me just completely relaxing and letting go. My OH reckoned he coughed because I might of been snoring, how bloody embarrassing if I was, I don't think I was tbh

I doze off from time to time but mainly when she does cupping rather than acu. May be the electrical stimulation of acupuncture needles keeps me awake during acu. I think falling asleep is great, my acu practitioner always tells me to try and relax and fall asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->