Acupuncture Club 2012

SO GUESS WHO'S HUBBY IS GOING FOR ACUPUNCTURE????
Mine is! He starts this Thursday once a week! Our ins is awesome and its only $4.52 each time so why not?
My acupuncturist has been mentioning there is a spot for sperm production that's she encourages us to have him start treatment with his count so low.
Life is Good!

Wow, that's great. Think my hubby would love to go but it's so expensive just for me to go so unless we know he has a prob it's staying my treat for now!!

Been tonight for my latest session. Had it on my back and the back of my legs. She also burnt some moxa which felt just like having a hot water bottle of my back, it was so nice and relaxing. She says my pulses are a lot stronger and pelvis doesn't seem as congested so think things are improving. So sleepy now though, early night I think (and def just to sleep tonight!) xxx

I will for sure keep you all updated! I'm thinking with him going for a few treatments it will help his count! And fall pregnant within 3 months! Or 3 cycles! And I'm always praying for that to happen by chirstmas ;)

I will for sure keep you all updated! I'm thinking with him going for a few treatments it will help his count! And fall pregnant within 3 months! Or 3 cycles! And I'm always praying for that to happen by chirstmas ;)

That would be lovely for you, fingers crossed :)

i really need to get another session pronto! i think it's been like a month! i did last after my O last cycle, and then doc was out before my O!

I am so disappointed. I went for my midcycle yesterday. I have two mature follicals HOWEVER, my lining is at 5.5 :cry: I tried to Raspberry Leaf Tea and the POM juice this cycle to build the lining and nothing helped.

The doctor said it could still happen with an iui but the chances are low. She gave me the option but I just feel really negative about it all.

She said the next stage would be injectables. Im just depressed I guess. She said we might as well do the IUI since we have prepped for it (meds and I had to trigger) she said I still needed to trigger with the shot because I do not ovulate on my own. GRRRRRR I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

That is awesome!! Christmas suprise would be the best ever!!!

I am so disappointed. I went for my midcycle yesterday. I have two mature follicals HOWEVER, my lining is at 5.5 :cry: I tried to Raspberry Leaf Tea and the POM juice this cycle to build the lining and nothing helped.

The doctor said it could still happen with an iui but the chances are low. She gave me the option but I just feel really negative about it all.

She said the next stage would be injectables. Im just depressed I guess. She said we might as well do the IUI since we have prepped for it (meds and I had to trigger) she said I still needed to trigger with the shot because I do not ovulate on my own. GRRRRRR I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

have you tried progesterone? a few other things may help - vitamin C after O, pineapple, baby asprin

That's what I am drinking (before O though, after O I only drink nettles):

Fertility Tea Recipe

•1 ounce dried Red Clover Blossom
•1 ounce dried Nettle Leaves
•1 ounce dried Red Raspberry Leaf
•Optional - sprig of Peppermint

Wannabemomma :( BOOo miracles do happen! And it may take and implant just fine.

What is the reccomended thickness of a lining just out of curiosity!
Eat fresh pineapple and the core during O through 6DPO!

Briss said the same thing lol great minds think alike. That's funny!

DON'T STRESS IT! =)

Ah hun, it could still happen. Fingers crossed :hugs:

Thanks guys. I actually am already doing baby asprin, vitamin c and POM juice. The want the thickness 8 or higher. Just really depressed. Just when I think we are getting somehwere something else stops us. I am not sure I even want to do this IUI. I just dont know!!! I have also been on progesterone the other cycles as well. I need it to actually start a period too.

I can't believe getting pregnant is hard for so many wonderful women and its the crappy women who become mothers :/ I see it everday in my job!

We all deserve to be mothers and this struggle is awful!
As for me hubby had his first appt today and he LOVED IT! He said he didn't feel anything and he goes " yah she did a lot on my head my butt my hands and near my dick" I started laughing! He then says yah :( no happy ending but ill go again! Bahahaha he's a pig! We get the electric and its amazing!

I can't believe getting pregnant is hard for so many wonderful women and its the crappy women who become mothers :/ I see it everday in my job!

As for me hubby had his first appt today and he LOVED IT! He said he didn't feel anything and he goes " yah she did a lot on my head my butt my hands and near my dick" I started laughing! He then says yah :( no happy ending but ill go again! Bahahaha he's a pig! We get the electric and its amazing!

hahha that his hilarious. Yes, I guess god works in mysterious ways to give some women children and make it such a difficult thing for others.

I just started acupuncture this cycle. It's expensive so that's tough but I love it, even though I can barely understand the acupuncturist. LOL this is terrible but I wanted a really authentic DR so I'm glad I can barely understand him ha ha ha.

I noticed some positive changes right away. I snacked less, after just a couple session I lost an easy 6 lbs! And my asthma had been so bad, I was taking my inhalor like, every three hours, and now if I take it at all it's once a day already.'\

Af would be expected any time now but I feel more confident and in control over my fertility since going to acu, I'll keep you guys posted if it works for me...but so far I'd say it is!

Oh, and I've been trying for a year before I started acu, my DR doesn't believe me that I'm struggling, she says, "you're young, don't rush, you can't give kids back once you have them"

I'm 26 and I want to be a "young" mother, and after a year of trying I don't feel like I'm rushing plus I've had a ruptured ovarian cyst before so I'm extra paranoid something's wrong with me....

So glad to be joining this thread!

I just started acupuncture this cycle. It's expensive so that's tough but I love it, even though I can barely understand the acupuncturist. LOL this is terrible but I wanted a really authentic DR so I'm glad I can barely understand him ha ha ha.

I noticed some positive changes right away. I snacked less, after just a couple session I lost an easy 6 lbs! And my asthma had been so bad, I was taking my inhalor like, every three hours, and now if I take it at all it's once a day already.'\

Af would be expected any time now but I feel more confident and in control over my fertility since going to acu, I'll keep you guys posted if it works for me...but so far I'd say it is!

Oh, and I've been trying for a year before I started acu, my DR doesn't believe me that I'm struggling, she says, "you're young, don't rush, you can't give kids back once you have them"

I'm 26 and I want to be a "young" mother, and after a year of trying I don't feel like I'm rushing plus I've had a ruptured ovarian cyst before so I'm extra paranoid something's wrong with me....

welcome!! I believe we can agree that we love accu as well! I also had a doctor tell me "we have time" so I switched docs. You dfef. need someone who is on pace with you!! Let us know how it all goes!

New fertility doc was really nice and helpful! Draw pics and diagrams which worked well for my DH. So, now onto more tests as he wants to find out what's wrong, that's awesome. Possibly IUI in February, if all goes well. This coming month, day 3 tests (bunch like FSH, LH, AMH, Estr, Insulin, A1C, testosterone, prolactin...) and SIS. Then HSG in January, yikes. Finally acup tomorrow, after a month, excited!!

New fertility doc was really nice and helpful! Draw pics and diagrams which worked well for my DH. So, now onto more tests as he wants to find out what's wrong, that's awesome. Possibly IUI in February, if all goes well. This coming month, day 3 tests (bunch like FSH, LH, AMH, Estr, Insulin, A1C, testosterone, prolactin...) and SIS. Then HSG in January, yikes. Finally acup tomorrow, after a month, excited!!

Glad to hear your on the right track!!! Some say the HSG test is nothing, others say it was an expierence. We will cross our fingers you will not have a problem at all!!

Glad it's working for you. Drs just don't understand. I know how you feel, I'm also 26 (well 27 on tues) and got a similar response. To me I don't even feel 26 is that young. It could take a few years and 30 is looming! fingers crossed accu will make a difference xx

Deffo agree. I just think at least I'm doing everything right while TTC so I've got a better chance of having a healthy lovely baby. Some of these other mums have some crazy kids and you can tell they must have just put rubbish in their body while preg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->