Acupuncture Club 2012

Hey Ladies,

Well AF got me yesterday afternoon, after cramping all night and on and off in the morning. C.D 2 and it sucks. But I did not cry this month just moving onto the next cycle. It can be frustrating but all I can do is keep on trying.

Way to stay positive!!! I feel like I cry every month too!! :dust: to that October is your month!!!

this 2ww is going by soo quick i cant believe its the 28t already and Im 8DPO. monday I have another accu appt. and then come thursday its either two lines or tampons :( HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GIRLS!! Ill be unpacking all my junk i didnt know i had lol I have alot of stuff.

Glad you are busy with other things!!! Let's hope we do not have to go out and buy tampons! I test on Sunday if :witch: does not show before then. Honestly, I have no preg. symptoms but still grasping on hope I guess! Have a good weekend unpacking! :flower:

Thanks wannabemomma hope your get your bfp. Keep positive.

Lotus womb, great attitude, I feel the same. Last time AF came to town, I almost cried, but I was at work, so luckily managed not to. I also had a hope that maybe this month will be better, since we are going away next week (O upcoming!), so who knows. Tomorrow my second acupuncture appt, and I am quite excited!! Hope it helps my O.

I beleive AF will arrive its sat 5 days before my period and my boobs are achey. not a huge downer i mean come OCT 1st will be 24months of TTC that went by soo very quickly. but I have alot of faith in the accupuncture.

AS FAR AS UNPACKING GOES I am so ticked off!!! 1. I PACKED THE TRAILOR WE LIVED IN!! 2. HUBBY DID NOTHING but help move furniture as DID I 3. were now in the new HOUSE and he isnt HELPING UNPACK! He is instead at an auction with his buddy and i was kinda bummbed cause i really wanted to go vs. staying home doing all the work myself. and he then says well steve told me about a gift for you and since i didnt get you anything for our ann. I was gonna surprise you with it. OH I CALL BULL!! this aint about a surprise he hates moving just as much as I do and were to be unpacking together in our first real home. Its an amazing feeling to not have a landlord or a "park Managager" lol Im really happy that we got the house but his butt needs to be here helping, cause im not motivated at all hence im on BnB and Facebook lol

HOW MUCH YA WANNA BET THE "surprise" Is a 22. Rifle. He has been itching to get me one for over a year now.

Well ladies....I tested and got a single line again :cry: It is taking all I have not to throw a fit and scream and cry.

On another note I was reading that spearmint tea might aid in lowering testosterone. Having PCOS my levels are really high so I have invested in some spearmint tea. My husband and I are talking about taking this month off to recharge. I am going to see about upping my sessions. Hope you guys get your BFP soon!

Don't give up wannabemomma there is still hope for this cycle. Wishing you all the best and lots of babydust.
CD 4 thankfully this has been a light cycle and should be all done by tomorrow. Then time to get ready for up coming ov.

wannabemomma im soo sad to here that
:( ITs always harder i think when you go in for a procedure only to find out it failed. I took it hard with my IUI.

It will be ok. stay positive and it will happen!! HOPING Sooner than later!!

went and bought Tampons today im due for AF thursday but man my boobs have been achey for the past 4 or 5 days so i have a feeling im out. my body gears up for mother nature. lol still wish me luck :)

A question: well even though my acupuncturist wants to see me once a week, I can and want to go only twice a month or so. Do you think it's ok only go before and after ovulation? I mean that's what they suggest for IUI and IVF anyway, right...

if you have pcos i would go once a week to regulate and better prepare your eggs. I dont have pcos im just irregular but i am going twice a week to help with it. it would take longer to correct or fall pregnant its really up to you. basically meaning how comfortable are you with the length of time frame your looking at to accomplish your goals?

I have regular cycles and I go once a week however I am looking for results in this or next cycle. I agree depends on your goals. However the first stage of accupunture is to regulate the cycles, improve egg quality so I feel it's is good to give ourselves a few cycles. Today was the first time that I fell asleep during a session it was great.

Back at CD 1 finally for me. Here is to a new month! How we doing over there, MrsHamstra?

How is everyone else?

Hi all,

I just wanted to add my name into this group. I've been ttc for 11 months and so far just doing lots of herbal supplements and recently added progesterone cream. Last week I also started acupuncture. I'm going for my second session on Tuesday. Fingers crossed this does it for us! I'm fast approaching 36 so really hope something happens soon!

Good luck! I find acupuncture very relaxing. What herbal supplements do you take? Are you using Crinone? I used the progesterone cream before.

Thanks! I've been enjoying the acupuntcure, too.

I am taking vitex and evening primrose oil. I was taking them every day, plus the progesterone cream, but have been told it's not the ideal combination. So now I'm doing vitex and EPO before ovulation and the cream after. Well, this is assuming I actually ovulate next month... fingers crossed!

Oh, I also got some herbs from the acupuncturist, but don't know what they are. :p

How about you? I've never heard of Crinone before.

Sorry to hear about the BFNs going around (unless someone's got some new good news!). We must all be on close to the same cycle; I'm due for AF on Friday and I am already pretty sure she is coming. :(

So, here's to next month for us all!

AF is due to arrive tomorrow and I have no Symptoms of it. only thing is... Is my Boobs!! They are killing me and this is what I googled yesterday, A chemical called Methylacanthine which is a compound found in caffeine can aggravate breast pain because it causes dialtion of blood vessels including those in the breast this dilation can cause extra fluid to accumulate in the breast and make the breast tender, swollen and painful before your period. some studies also show that a high consumption of animals fats and dairy(which I drink ALOT of milk :() products can lead to excess of breast tenderness and pain before your menstral cycle. while the eacxt reason of origin is unknown scentific hypothesise that the hormones used in live stock farming and milk production maybe passed into the consumer, causing in excess of hormones that aggravate symptoms. SO with all that being said my BBS kill and they started at 7DPO I should be cramping a bit but im not. yesterday morn tested and it was negative. She will be here like a ninja creeps!!
over the weekend we were moving and we got pizza and Mountain Dew and so i drank 4 glasses fri and sat of mountain dew and then I drink milk left and right every day. I love milk. I drink Vitamin D. but i think i will be cutting those 2 things come the 2ww cause my boobs just ached throughout this wait. not bad today and tomorrow when the witch shows pains will be gone

BAD NEWS!!! About my kitty I have cried every night since mon night and its just gotten worse since last night..we had to put her down she got attacked bad. she didnt even look like the same cat.. she took off sunday and came back yesterday morn. I let mickey out to potty and i went to the bathroom myself. well ernie RAN to the door to let mickey inside cause something was going to eat him. this growl sounded like a bob cat it was soo loud and vicious. ernie opened the door and as soon as he saw sissy he said sissys back she came running up the deck but he shut the door. I wanted to let her in but he yelled at me and said do not let that cat in this house!! I started crying and i just wanted to see her. I cracked open the door, she didnt see me but when she turned her head to the left her left eye is missing, her left side of her face was soo badly attacked and she had blood everywhere. she looked like a zombie cat. It scared me to death. she just wasnt the same cat her behavior was soo agressive and for her to growl at her mickey is so not normal. she loves him. all she was doing was growling she was just pissed off. and what ever attacked her fucked her up bad. I couldnt imagine how much pain she was in. and it takes a good 2-5 week for signs of rabies to show or a feline to start showing symptoms of it. but very high chance she would have it. and she was to get shots tomorrow she wouldnt be the same if she had survived it all. Im still in shock a 6 month of kitty found home and got away from that attack. so we put her down and buried her in our backyard. not the housewarming idea i had we have only been here for 5 nights.

MrsHamstra Im so sorry about your sweet little cat :cry: Poor thing. I cant imagine how difficult it must have been to see your kitty attacked like that then have to put her down.
:hug:

MrsHamstra: one time, I went to my OB for an annual check up, and complained to her about my boobs being way too sore. That was also one of my shorter cycles, I did not realize I was getting close to AF. She also told me it could be caffeine or other things... However, I noticed with time, my boobs were not sore anymore, and that is when I started spotting before AF. I feel like it's actually the progesterone level that causes, among others, symptoms like that before AF. I never stopped drinking coffee until very recently, actually I was drinking more of it, yet my boobs were painless... I'd rather have sore boobs anytime! My cycles were more regular and definitely ovulatory... Now, last cycle, I took Clomid, and my OB called to say it was borderline ok for ovulation proof, and no pain again. Cycle before, I did not ovulate at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->