Acupuncture Club 2012

No I didnt test, but we BD 3 hours ago and something is happening to me and IDK what :shrug: Ya know how i complained about having right ovary pains well during BD tonight i was in So much pain and at the end of our jam session some detail here lol :blush: I SCREAMED in pain as i climaxed cause my right ovary....how do i explain this it felt like it bursted while i finished. and he stopped and asked if i was alright and then it went away as he went to finish it was a throbbing pain.... we will BD tomorrow and see if it still hurts. I am used to O pains every cycle but they are a constant pain never just during BDing and for 3 days? thats odd. Sould something be wrong or could i be prepping for the big O??? my aunt asked me if he is HUGE:blush: lol I said well not HUGE but hes Big lol and that wouldnt make my ovary sore to be in that much pain.

Have you every had a cyst? Maybe a cyst ruptured? I have PCOS and I get cycst that rupture sometimes. It brings me to my knees. Or maybe you have more then one follie this ovulation? I am not sure but good luck! Seems like your body is regulating itself!!

Flagirlie I dont think you ever told us all how your first accu appt went....do you like it?

Hi ladies!

Hope you don't mind me joining you, I've started to feel a bit out of place in the other threads I was in due to my cycle going crazy this month, and I've been considering accupuncture for a while anyway, even more so now I hope it could be the answer to sorting things out for me again. I've had various blood tests done through my GP in the last couple of weeks for thyroid and different hormone imbalances but all have come back normal, although after coming off BCP in May I had two normal cycles and now I'm up to CD51 with no sign of AF. Quite scared as it's never happened to me before, although I suppose it's good that the tests came back as normal and it could just be my body still getting back to normal after BCP.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope the thread is full of BFPs soon!

Hi Bubbles! Welcome! Good luck to you! We all enjoy accupunture here!! I say if your insurance helps pay it go for it. It is very relaxing and we have found some success stories!

No I didnt test, but we BD 3 hours ago and something is happening to me and IDK what :shrug: Ya know how i complained about having right ovary pains well during BD tonight i was in So much pain and at the end of our jam session some detail here lol :blush: I SCREAMED in pain as i climaxed cause my right ovary....how do i explain this it felt like it bursted while i finished. and he stopped and asked if i was alright and then it went away as he went to finish it was a throbbing pain.... we will BD tomorrow and see if it still hurts. I am used to O pains every cycle but they are a constant pain never just during BDing and for 3 days? thats odd. Sould something be wrong or could i be prepping for the big O??? my aunt asked me if he is HUGE:blush: lol I said well not HUGE but hes Big lol and that wouldnt make my ovary sore to be in that much pain.

Have you every had a cyst? Maybe a cyst ruptured? I have PCOS and I get cycst that rupture sometimes. It brings me to my knees. Or maybe you have more then one follie this ovulation? I am not sure but good luck! Seems like your body is regulating itself!!

Nope and I was tested for PCOS.
And before i was well educated about clomid I got off of it becuase i was told clomid can develop cycts so i stopped taking it. and the nurse said no you have to have cysts every cycle its part of the process they burst and go away but some stay and become a problem. And I had ultra sounds done all the time.

BUT IT IS 11:25am RIGHT NOW and Its a Def I am Ovulating I have Twinges and cramps coming from my right side. I dont think the egg quality will work tho its taken me soo long to ovulate. I am on CD 46 so on CD 60 should then become CD1 with AF showing up in the morning. There could be no way to conceive with ovulating THIS LATE!!!

WOW OK so I immediatley just got off the phone with my accu Dr. and said that I am ovulating and wanted to head in there for a session and she said sure come on in!! soo hoping that this helps with quality? it might. I have such a nice clinic and understanding unlike my OB clinic my goodness those women are ALWAYS RUDE!!
But anyways umm all morning I have had an upset stomach and chest I feel nauseous off and on and then like I cant breath. weird. but LADIES I AM OVULATING!!! WOOT WOOT

Hi bubbles and welcome

Wannabemomma good good luck I really hope the iui works sounds like you have a very good chance!

Mrshamstra - woohoo for the big o fingers crossed for your BFP :)

Flagorlie glad your enjoying the acupuncture!

Today I feel like giving up :-(

Welcome bubbles this is a great thread.

Mrs Hamstra glad you have ov yea best of luck to you.

Natashaa why do you feel like giving up. I know this journey is a challenging one. Hope your ok we are here for you.

Hang in there, Natashaa!!!

And Mrshamstra, my acup lady swears like all her patients got pregnant, I am taking her word for it!! We shall see.

no i didnt test, but we bd 3 hours ago and something is happening to me and idk what :shrug: Ya know how i complained about having right ovary pains well during bd tonight i was in so much pain and at the end of our jam session some detail here lol :blush: I screamed in pain as i climaxed cause my right ovary....how do i explain this it felt like it bursted while i finished. And he stopped and asked if i was alright and then it went away as he went to finish it was a throbbing pain.... We will bd tomorrow and see if it still hurts. I am used to o pains every cycle but they are a constant pain never just during bding and for 3 days? Thats odd. Sould something be wrong or could i be prepping for the big o??? My aunt asked me if he is huge:blush: Lol i said well not huge but hes big lol and that wouldnt make my ovary sore to be in that much pain.

have you every had a cyst? Maybe a cyst ruptured? I have pcos and i get cycst that rupture sometimes. It brings me to my knees. Or maybe you have more then one follie this ovulation? I am not sure but good luck! Seems like your body is regulating itself!!

nope and i was tested for pcos.
And before i was well educated about clomid i got off of it becuase i was told clomid can develop cycts so i stopped taking it. And the nurse said no you have to have cysts every cycle its part of the process they burst and go away but some stay and become a problem. And i had ultra sounds done all the time.

But it is 11:25am right now and its a def i am ovulating i have twinges and cramps coming from my right side. I dont think the egg quality will work tho its taken me soo long to ovulate. I am on cd 46 so on cd 60 should then become cd1 with af showing up in the morning. There could be no way to conceive with ovulating this late!!!

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!

Natashaa thats what were all here for. vent to us, and dont give up!!!

thanks Girls for all the good luck wishes i still check to see if i have CM flowing and it is coming out of me like clear stretchy fluid WE ARE GOOD TO GO!! I have never ovulated and had EWCM at the same time I may just have a shot this cycle!!

I am even getting Accu done during my 2ww and since we know when i start she is sure to do spots that are safe for if we did conceive. I just wish BDing wasnt painful when we do it while im ovulating ya know?

Guess what its a new day and ovulation pains are gone!! So I def ovulated my body is so funny and it seems to think it knows what its doing just wish it was on time

Yea Mrs Hamastra glad you have Ov. This cycle I really felt my ov coming and all the symtoms had gone the day after.

Wishing you the best. It is great you can really get into your acup to help you through the 2ww. Wishing you all the best.

Hows everyone else doing??

what CD is everyone on!! I know a few of you are in the 2ww How soon are you all testing!!!??

I am on CD19. They said I could go in for a blood test in on CD26 but I think I am going to wait and test on 10/1 if AF doesn't arrive before then! For some reason hearing if it did not work from someone else seems more harsh then if I find out for myself.

:dust:to us all! Seems like a great month!!

Moose my cycle will be 59 days long. It sucks!!! But YAY To starting a new cycle!!

Question....Could Fertilization even happen on 1DPO or how about 2DPO? The egg can live to 36hrs max soo how many DPO is that? I always read that ovulation takes place 12-24hrs AFTER a positive surge. We BD last night at about 10 and I fell asleep instantly and woke up at 1 and cleaned up so I gave them time to swim =) 2DPO today its so good to finally be in the 2ww!!

Question....Could Fertilization even happen on 1DPO or how about 2DPO? The egg can live to 36hrs max soo how many DPO is that? I always read that ovulation takes place 12-24hrs AFTER a positive surge. We BD last night at about 10 and I fell asleep instantly and woke up at 1 and cleaned up so I gave them time to swim =) 2DPO today its so good to finally be in the 2ww!!

I think you are good to go. My doc said the egg can stay around for 24 hours but swimmers can live for 3 days! As long as you covered before and after your good. So happy you are finally in the 2ww!! I hope these two weeks fly by for all of us! Trying to keep busy, keep healthy and relax! If this round does not work I am going to ask about upping my accu treatments.

thinking about starting acupuncture.... my fiance leaves for basic training for the military on oct 10. im on cd1 and could do 2 rounds of acupuncture which he will still be here b4 i ovulate... what do you ladies think? only been trying for 8 months, tried 3 rounds of clomid 50mg (but was only prescribed 4 pills) fiance and i are both 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->