acupuncture

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
For those who have or are thinking of having, when should i go? im terrified at how much its going to cost and i dont want it be be a waste of time.

I has a miscarraige just over two weeks ago, should i wait until ive had my first period or just go? my body feels really run down, so would it help to go now? i keep going to call and decide to wait.

I was going to book it last time but then fell pregnant, lost the baby at almost 12 weeks so even though im TTC should i wait until ive had a cycle so i can better be assessed?

Im not sure if its true but you can get a boost in fertility after a d&c so should i wait first, or should i use it to aid that? any advice, hopful stories etc welcome

i go to acupuncture and love it, it moved my Ovulation date by 4/5 days - i am a chronic late ovulator - now I'm day 14!

as far as miscarriage, i know with people who have had one the acupuncturist usually spends a couple cycles building blood flow and reproductive strength, wait for your cycles to get regular and then encourage trying again. however a friend of mine had more than one MC, finally went to acupuncture immediately after the last one, took herbs, and got pregnant the following cycle - BEFORE she had a normal period. carried the baby to term!

Hi Ladies

I had my first session of acupuncture last Wednesday and have my second tomorrow. Trying it to see if it will help us get our :bfp:

Whitglass, do you have specific fertility acupuncture or just general? x

i've been going on and off for years (consistent is best though, best results that way) and just recently decided we wanted to casually try after charting for a year after getting off BC but using protection. noticed that my luteal phase was on the short side and i ovulated late, so i started having my acupuncturist do specific fertility treatments to prep my body for conception. been casually trying for 2 months, not charting or temping just having unprotected sex - so we'll see. so far i can say the acupuncture is directly related to my cycles becoming healthy, because for a year they were not, and the month i begin herbs and acupuncture, they normalized. i ovulate on day 14 and have a 13/14 day luteal phase now!!!

thanks, sounds hopful, think im going to book for next week. im getting excitied about it!

I'm going for my first a ppt tomorrow. Had a miscarriage in nov afte tic eleven months, so I'm hoping it will help me conceive quicker and carry to term. I will try and remember to post tomorrow to let you know how i get on

Sorry for typos - stupid self correcting computer!

lol thats ok, im like that usually, and worse when using my phone.

keep us up to date!

sorry about your loss xxx

I had 3 sessions of acupuncture (I was planning to do a block of 12 though) as well as drinking herbs twice a day, every day and it brought me my BFP after 7 previous cycles of getting nowhere. During one of the sessions he said he felt a 'block' on my left side, so he worked on that area and said it should be ok. That cycle, I ovulated from that side and fell pregnant.

awww thanks, i like ones that say i got pregnant from it. part of me feels positive ill get pregnant on my own as long as my cycles are ok, other part if me says what if you dont, and this cant hurt!

No, But i started having reflexology and acupressure along with other alternative thearpies to help instead. fingers crossed. good luck ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->