Acupuncture

J

Jodes2011

Right ladies i'm off for my first appointment for Acupuncture on Tuesday and i believe it's works wonders with helping you get your BFP and keeping the little bean stick? Any advice would be great. :hugs:

:hugs: Relax :) I also read that someone else who does acp keeps their belly and feet warm...chinese saying...warm feet, warm uterus [their quote]....

tell us how it went.

Right ladies i'm off for my first appointment for Acupuncture on Tuesday and i believe it's works wonders with helping you get your BFP and keeping the little bean stick? Any advice would be great. :hugs:

Jodes, you will have to tell me how it goes! I was thinking of having acupunture myself! All the best in your treatment and hoping that gets you the BFP you want :thumbup:

:hugs: Relax :) I also read that someone else who does acp keeps their belly and feet warm...chinese saying...warm feet, warm uterus [their quote]....

tell us how it went.
Siberian ginseng helps do the same thing. main source of original plant- China ;)

Don't take cell pictures with your camera like (Googly?) did because it may interfere with the energy flow to your chakras and your acupuncturist may get pissed off...

Hi Jodes2011

I've also started acupuncture,I'm going for my 4th session tomorrow.she has me going twice aweek to start with...

She also has me on chinese herbs "tablet form", 12 of each aday,they are tiny..
This is them below....

Tong Jing Wan...Irregular, overdue menstruation, difficult emmenia, sore loin and belly, scanty menses.

Xiao Yao Wan...What does it do?
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Qi is the vital energy whose smooth flow around the body keeps the body and its organs working in harmony. When a flow of Qi in meridians is stagnated the affected organs will malfunction. In case of liver Qi stagnation, one typically feels distending pain along the sides of the body (especially in the chest), easily gets upset, depressed, and has irregular, painful menstruation or swollen breasts for woman.

By the way ladies it is very relaxing:sleep: lol
You don't feel the needles at all..

Will keep you posted in how its going...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

Don't take cell pictures with your camera like (Googly?) did because it may interfere with the energy flow to your chakras and your acupuncturist may get pissed off...

:rofl:

Yeah, BUT, in my defence, I gotta tell ya - it's pretty boring. Keep your cell out of reach so you're not tempted!

I've been thinking about trying acupuncture for anxiety issues :thumbup:

Eva is back! Hey :wave: How's you/your bean? all good??

Re. acupuncture, I don't know if it's coincidence, but I have felt way calmer about the whole ttc thing in the last couple of months since I've been having acupuncture... I do rate it for that :thumbup:

Ohhh I need calm in my life :)

I've been having anxiety issues..........severe anxiety :blush:

Have first US on friday, so yep, all anxious over that too........ack!

I hope you take a pic!

I'll take a pic........of what I dont know, but there will be a pic.

The dr office is old tv themed. They got different tv show themed rooms. Last one I was in was the brady bunch/partridge family

Im hoping for the magnum pi room next lol

You gonna wear bell bottoms to your appointment?

I think you should dress 'special' for each appointment!

I have acupuncture every week too, I am sure it helps with stress and she is trying to sort out my blood, liver and spleen as well as strengthening all the reproductive organs. Lets hope it does the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->