Acupuncture

Ohh sounds very chilled. Lovely! I'm going for reducing stress and anxiety that could be impacting ability to conceive. No blankets or music though :-(

Shes been practicing for 7 years apparently. She's very nice and seems to know her stuff so I'll just see how it goes. Def felt calmer today and easier to breath it seems as carry stress on my chest. Thanks ladies xx

I love my sessions!!!

He has mild oriental/relaxing music and incense burning somewhere.
during the pricking, I don't talk unless he asks me something. He tells me to focus on my breathing and relax. he has pillows and heat lamps for my feet and tummy.

Apparently I am cold and hot:shrug:. (body is cold but some of it's functions are contradicting) he explained it to me and says it will take some time (about 3 mos) to balance my body out and restore the flow.

I am to drink a tea 3 times a day (don't know the name, I will ask next time) and NO sugars, NO cold drinks.
he was highly recommended and I trust his over 20 yrs experience and hope he is the answer to my prayers.

Anybody in Southern California - Los Angeles area intrested, let me know.

Ohh sounds very chilled. Lovely! I'm going for reducing stress and anxiety that could be impacting ability to conceive. No blankets or music though :-(

Shes been practicing for 7 years apparently. She's very nice and seems to know her stuff so I'll just see how it goes. Def felt calmer today and easier to breath it seems as carry stress on my chest. Thanks ladies xx

Hi Wabbit I get that feeling in my chest too especially around pms time it is stuck chi they say from liver stagnation. Your liver is working hard to prepare for af and so functions even harder then the rest of the time. Apparently this happens a lot but not is normal.

Alright, you ladies have sold me! I went for a consultation this morning with a clinic that specializes in fertility. I have my first session on Saturday!

The doc said under the right treatment plan, you can increase your IVF success rate by 10%. SOLD!

Alright, you ladies have sold me! I went for a consultation this morning with a clinic that specializes in fertility. I have my first session on Saturday!

The doc said under the right treatment plan, you can increase your IVF success rate by 10%. SOLD!

Yay!!!! Good luck :wave:

I think everyone that does IVF should give it a go if they feel unbalanced from stress and such. They gave out fliers at my RE for the clinics that did the fertility protocol. I am doing a more general treatment it seems right now but once i feel healthier on the whole i am going to ask the lady if she can do the fertilty needles. I am not balance yet though TMI alert I still had mega clotting with AF.

my acupucnturist has been qualified and practising for over 30 years now and she is brilliant at explaining everything and am really hoping this works for us going for session 10 in two weeks if im not pregnant by the end of this next week that is !

Ok so I tried my first acupuncture on Saturday and I have to say, felt a bit wierd. I didn't realize that you just lay there for a while after they stick you. I started to go a little stir crazy! Does this get easier? I went first thing in the morning but wonder if I should go later in the day and hope that I fall asleep or something.

It was great to have time to reflect and all but then I started reflecting on reflecting and I knew I was done!! :haha:

I try to meditate and work on mindful thinking while i am in there. BUT half the time i am checking out the other people in there and wishing they would cover their mouths when coughing or quit snoring. She puts a needle in the middle of my forehead that helps eventually calm down the mind. I have a sore throat now from the cougher last week. Hang in there. I think afternoon might be better when you are not so rested.

Ok so I tried my first acupuncture on Saturday and I have to say, felt a bit wierd. I didn't realize that you just lay there for a while after they stick you. I started to go a little stir crazy! Does this get easier? I went first thing in the morning but wonder if I should go later in the day and hope that I fall asleep or something.

It was great to have time to reflect and all but then I started reflecting on reflecting and I knew I was done!! :haha:

I usually take the opportunity to catch a cat nap. :sleep: I love it, and am usually sad when the acupuncturist comes to get me.

Hey hockey, yeah it took me about 10-15 sessions to get used to that! I am slightly hyperactive - must be multi-tasking at all times - so just lying there drove me nuts. I started squirreling in my iPhone so I could have a play while in there... but I think that's prrrrrobably a no no!! :haha:

Happy to report though, that it does get easier, and the last 3 sessions I have totally just fallen asleep! That *could* be something to do with the boot camp I've been on the last 3 weeks mind you :haha:

Anyway... I feel ya!

:haha:

This made me LOL! Yes, some days I'm a little anxious and I can't seem to relax. But most of the time, I get into the mood of it about 5-6 minutes into the treatment. It has helped (me) to use this time to pray, not about TTC specifically, but just general praise and worship. I usually end up falling asleep! :dohh:

I'm on a three month acupuncture (and herbs), natropath (and supplements), massage program with folks specializing in women's health and fertility. I go once weekly for acupuncture and massage. I don't know if I'll get a BFP, but I'm certainly enjoying the process. My chart has changed in time I've been doing it and my OV day and pulse have changed as well. :thumbup:

I am going again tomorrow night so hoping after a full day of work, I'll be able to doze off a little.

I'm on a twice a week plan for 8 weeks so hopefully I get used to it quick!

Googly - I think I would pass out after doing boot camp! You must have energy flowing all over the place! :winkwink:

Nikki - I like the idea of a massage with the plan! Now that would be totally relaxing if I knew a massage was involved too! :thumbup:

Found it!

sorry ladies, I know that was random LOL...I was just looking for this thread ;-)

Found it!

sorry ladies, I know that was random LOL...I was just looking for this thread ;-)

haha :thumbup:

Jodes I hope mine give results quick...I see some here going on and on...My husband would kill me LOL

i've seen the benefits after 6 weeks some take longer. I've been doing it for 8 weeks now treatment once a week :thumbup: i'm being treated just before ovulation and then for implantation :hugs:

Found it!

haha :thumbup:

Jodes I hope mine give results quick...I see some here going on and on...My husband would kill me LOL

i've seen the benefits after 6 weeks some take longer. I've been doing it for 8 weeks now treatment once a week :thumbup: i'm being treated just before ovulation and then for implantation :hugs:

Well lets see what my lady has to say on Friday

In Vitro Fertilization Aided By Acupuncture (British Medical Journal):

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/96619.php

:thumbup:

I had another treatment today it just so happens i excercised before hand and I always break out in all these red bumps on my arms and legs (I call it heat rash) so she notices it and we talked about. Turns helps with another part of my diagnosis liver stagnation with excess heat. I eat too much chocolate and repress my anger goes hand in hand with excess heat. I go through a 20$ bottle of herbs in two weeks so I am going to the treatments every other week now. If the herbs make me less of a head case then it's worth it it could take up to 2 months to notice the difference.

Peacebaby so you have any news? I see your mood is shocked??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->