Acupuncture

Hi Girls

Here's some info on one of the chinese tablets my Dr has just started me on..

OPENING THE BLOCKAGE TO REPRODUCTION: INFERTILITY

https://www.tcmpage.com/hpinfertility.html

Dr Hao is away to china for one mth for her son's wedding,so no treatments for me this month :nope:

Hope everyone getting on ok with treatments..:thumbup:

Hmmm....interesting.....but I don't seem to fit in anywhere.....:shrug:

I have the liver stagnation/ fire issue. I thought everyone was irritable before their period and had those other symptoms: clots,depression, etc! I think the acu is doing something I will keep you posted on how this af is I am 14-15 dpo. I have felt alot more cramping already which isn't necessarily good but maybe that is everything down their beginning to get unstagnated KWIM? I get my herbs tomorrow.

goldie66, the information that you provided is really valuable. For me, I knew that for a long time, I had liver stagnation, kidney yin deficiency and damp heat...and so it's important to find out from an experienced practitioner the exact things that are going on in your body.

lilmamatoW, I now know this is my main problem..
Liver stagnation is caused by stress and is the most common cause of infertility.mine is down to stress in my life with having my own business..:growlmad:

Here is more about it,def read it girls,it all makes alot of sense once you start researching it..:book:

https://www.acudenver.com/_docs/ArticlesRL7.pdf

https://zufangsheng.health.officelive.com/infertility.aspx

https://www.chineseherbsforinfertility.com/

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

I have the liver stagnation/ fire issue. I thought everyone was irritable before their period and had those other symptoms: clots,depression, etc! I think the acu is doing something I will keep you posted on how this af is I am 14-15 dpo. I have felt alot more cramping already which isn't necessarily good but maybe that is everything down their beginning to get unstagnated KWIM? I get my herbs tomorrow.

Isn't it interesting that my TCM practitioner told me that women in China don't really experience menopause symptoms? The typical symptoms that we associate with menopause and PMS are not typical everywhere! Interesting to think about.:coffee:

Not really surprising if you consider all of the soy products they consume....

Wow goldie i have every last symptoms on that liver stagnation symptom list from the 3rd link you provided. I am nutso!

Wow goldie i have every last symptoms on that liver stagnation symptom list from the 3rd link you provided. I am nutso!

Well Alison I must be nutso also,cause I have all them..:wacko: :haha:

How long have you been doing acupuncture? IS it helping your symptoms yet?

How long have you been doing acupuncture? IS it helping your symptoms yet?

Hi Alison,I started 18th Aug,I go twice a week...

I wasn't ovulating for couple mths as I took EPO and it messed up my cycle.I ovulated last mth on day 14 was delighted :happydance:,but didn't catch the eggie..

Sleeping a bit better,not worrying about work as much,it's helped me be more positive again..

Don't feel as stressed and a bit more calmer..I'm positive I'll get our :baby:,once stress and blockages get cleared...

Miss having all my coffee mind you :coffee:

You must have some laughs with your wee :oneofeach:.. I would so love to have twins, my Fathers mother had 3 sets of twins,14 children in total,but I know it doesn't run in fathers side..

Have you started acupuncture yet?

Isn't it interesting that my TCM practitioner told me that women in China don't really experience menopause symptoms? The typical symptoms that we associate with menopause and PMS are not typical everywhere! Interesting to think about.:coffee:

By the way lilmamatoW congratulations on your :bfp: :happydance:

I know that this is the TTC board, but I wanted to let you know that I have been continuing my treatments twice a week even while expecting and I have to report that my first trimester fatigue and nausea are a lot less than I have experienced in the past. I have read that it helps decrease the chances of miscarriage and increases overall health. I am sleeping better so maybe that's why I feel less tired. Also, my practitioner thinks that I am having a boy as my pulse has gotten stronger in a "masculine" way. Isn't that so interesting?

I know that this is the TTC board, but I wanted to let you know that I have been continuing my treatments twice a week even while expecting and I have to report that my first trimester fatigue and nausea are a lot less than I have experienced in the past. I have read that it helps decrease the chances of miscarriage and increases overall health. I am sleeping better so maybe that's why I feel less tired. Also, my practitioner thinks that I am having a boy as my pulse has gotten stronger in a "masculine" way. Isn't that so interesting?

Acupuncture Babies
Posted on October 12, 2011

There is an expression “acupuncture baby”. An acupuncture baby is a baby whose mother got acupuncture during her pregnancy. Acupuncture babies are often very calm. You can put several babies of the same age together and see the baby whose mother got acupuncture is very calm.

When a woman gets acupuncture while pregnant, her baby also gets a treatment. Acupuncture is very relaxing and very calming and will help to relieve stress. It can help relieve the stress of the baby also.

I have found that even if just given in the last 2 months of pregnancy, my patients give birth to very calm babies. The babies cry less and are a lot less stressed.

This entry was posted in Chinese Medicine by deborah. Bookmark the permalink.

Attachments

• baby-calm-21.jpg
    baby-calm-21.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1
I am going for my fifth treatment tomorrow and starting the herbs today is CD1. I only go once a week although i am sure she would like two. After seeing in print what a mess the liver stag makes me I think on a positive note that it is good to get balanced before having a nother baby on board. At the very least i hope to get healthier it was kind of a free for all toxin dump after i had my twins just survival. I hope you can have twins too! It is so worth the initial hardships to have built in playmates that are at the exact same stage, plus it is fun to hear my daughter boss around her brother. My daughter is a clone of me btw it's so strange! I miss coffee too! I have been having a few tastes now and then but I know coffee is not my friend either.

yes, very interesting. I'll be doing acupressure massages myself here in about 2 weeks.:thumbup:

I had a woman name leopard who seems gifted psychically read for me from the paranormal section. She said she sees blockages in my aura due to the stress of the unknown (we have been waiting for 3 months for a home shortsale to go through) and htis is not helping matters. But she sees a girl birth. I hope so I love my little girl.

Lilmamato:that is so neat that she can tell the sex my the heartbeat. good idea keeping on treatment pregnancy is really hard on our bodies i am sure you know that but it is good to remind ourselves to take extra care.

I've just had my first treatment thanks to the encouragment of this post. I'm hoping it will also help my work stress and anxiousness. Ive another appointment next week and will be having weekly sessions to see how it goes!!! Fx! X

Hi waabit welcome to our thread and keep us updated!
I went to treatment #5 today ahhhh I am so relaxed after i want to curl up and go to sleep.

My herbal formula is called Heavenly waters. You can google it. 20$ a month I hope it stops the stagnation and fire rising symptoms

I did feel less pms and the cramps are not stabbing from af so progress. I haven't taken any advil on day 2 sot hat is progress.

I went to treatment #5 today ahhhh I am so relaxed after i want to curl up and go to sleep.

My herbal formula is called Heavenly waters. You can google it. 20$ a month I hope it stops the stagnation and fire rising symptoms

I did feel less pms and the cramps are not stabbing from af so progress. I haven't taken any advil on day 2 sot hat is progress.

Thanks Alison!
I do have a question if that's ok. When you go for treatments do you lie there and chill or do you chat away? Might sound silly but I ended up chatting away when in hindsight Im wondering if I should have relaxed as part of the treatment!! Doh. Only she didn't really explain what to expect or maybe it doesn't really matter!? Also she didn't suggest any supplements or Chinese bits as was happy with what I'm taking already (evening prim, Folic and vit b complex). Any suggestions gratefully welcome xxx

Thanks Alison!
I do have a question if that's ok. When you go for treatments do you lie there and chill or do you chat away? Might sound silly but I ended up chatting away when in hindsight Im wondering if I should have relaxed as part of the treatment!! Doh. Only she didn't really explain what to expect or maybe it doesn't really matter!? Also she didn't suggest any supplements or Chinese bits as was happy with what I'm taking already (evening prim, Folic and vit b complex). Any suggestions gratefully welcome xxx

Hi Wabblit,

I've been going twice a week since 18th Aug,my Dr always covers me in blankets and says,close your eyes and chill out it works better..:sleep:

She could have me on bed anything from a hr or longer if I want to relax as she has many rooms to treat other patients..

I'm also on Chinese herbs in tablet form,it's ment to also help along with the treatment..

Were you recommended your acupuncturist,has she been in business long?

Maybe they are all different in ways of doing it..

Good luck and I hope it works for us all...

:dust::dust::dust:

it is a quiet zone there are others gettingn treatment in the same room. There is some chinese music playing. I am not sure of your problems/imbalances but mine recommended i take fish oil (quality) and kelp for iodine for my thyroid. I have anxiety/depression nothing major though, pms, argh basically all the symptoms for liver stagnation and fire rising. neck and shoulder pain etc. mild endometriosis . She put me on the chinese herb formula heavenly waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->