Acupuncture

She put one in my forehead last time and I did not know what for maybe the FSH. It made me fall asleep though :)

me too! I had one at the top of my head and that is calming point. She had to wake me up haha

Right ladies i'm off for my first appointment for Acupuncture on Tuesday and i believe it's works wonders with helping you get your BFP and keeping the little bean stick? Any advice would be great. :hugs:

So how are you doing? I wanted to let you know that I have been doing acupuncture for a few weeks now, twice a week, and although I cannot that it is the sole thing responsible for my :bfp:, but I think it's playing a role.

I did two rounds of clomid this last summer (with preseed and mucinex.) I decided to take a month off from clomid in September. We were traveling on vacation so I couldn't be monitored. I also felt like the clomid wasn't working for me (I mean, I was ovulating, but I had the s/e of no CM), and I was also moody and mean and got headaches.

So I did a natural cycle in September and sort of kept track of dates, but it was kind of hard to because I wasn't sure how long it would be or whether I would ovulate without clomid. I also committed myself to getting healthy--sleeping better :bfp:and more, eating better, regular wheatgrass, acupuncture twice a week, yoga and herbs from a herbal practitioner to get my body back in balance (strengthen the liver, kidneys, spleen and warming the uterus, in Traditional Chinese Medicine lingo). And I started sleeping better and just all-around started feeling good.

So I got my :bfp: last week and I am still pretty nervous as my last pregnancy ended at 9w3d, but I am going to continue with the quality sleep, acupuncture, herbs and yoga and hopefully stay on this path of health and hopefully this one will stay with me. I have read that there are some studies that show that acupuncture can strengthen the body to sustain pregnancies--so I will keep doing it.

I hope you're doing well and that you are enjoying the benefits of acupuncture.

googly, glad you've decided to stick with the acupuncture...keep us posted and good luck !

In my quest to find a good acupuncturist, yesterday I spoke to a number of Zita West trained practitioners. A lady in Surrey who has many years of experience with traditional therapies told me that the number of acupuncture sessions varies greatly from person to person, she said that the first sessions are really about getting the energy throughout the body balanced and flowing strongly (which is what Jodes2011 said above) and this depends on the general health of the person, some people take longer than others. She also mentioned that the herbs are important. However, not all the practitioners seem to use herbs.

Also the 3 month rule seems the apply to all supplements and therapies and it is mentioned in nearly every fertility book I've read. My Arvigo Mayan massage therapist also requested this commitment from me, and though I was initially impatient with the idea of giving my body this time, I now appreciate the wisdom behind this. For so many years our modern lifestyles and the stress that comes with it has taken its toll on our bodies, so we really can't expect things to straighten out rapidly....of course, this is so difficult since we all want those BFP's a.s.a.p!!

So lets 'hang in there' ladies !

I agree with you, my herbalist says that you have to give his herbs 30 days before you really feel anything. Modern medicine expects immediate relief, but it took a long time for our bodies to get run down, one would think that it would take some time for our bodies to be running smoothly again.

Congratulations lilmamatoW on your :bfp: :happydance:

I'm also doing acupuncture since 18th Aug..I go twice a week and take chinese herbs..

I'm on my TWW and AF due 17th Oct..So we'll see..:thumbup:

Goodluck to Jodes11 and all the other girls..

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

Right ladies i'm off for my first appointment for Acupuncture on Tuesday and i believe it's works wonders with helping you get your BFP and keeping the little bean stick? Any advice would be great. :hugs:

So how are you doing? I wanted to let you know that I have been doing acupuncture for a few weeks now, twice a week, and although I cannot that it is the sole thing responsible for my :bfp:, but I think it's playing a role.

I did two rounds of clomid this last summer (with preseed and mucinex.) I decided to take a month off from clomid in September. We were traveling on vacation so I couldn't be monitored. I also felt like the clomid wasn't working for me (I mean, I was ovulating, but I had the s/e of no CM), and I was also moody and mean and got headaches.

So I did a natural cycle in September and sort of kept track of dates, but it was kind of hard to because I wasn't sure how long it would be or whether I would ovulate without clomid. I also committed myself to getting healthy--sleeping better :bfp:and more, eating better, regular wheatgrass, acupuncture twice a week, yoga and herbs from a herbal practitioner to get my body back in balance (strengthen the liver, kidneys, spleen and warming the uterus, in Traditional Chinese Medicine lingo). And I started sleeping better and just all-around started feeling good.

So I got my :bfp: last week and I am still pretty nervous as my last pregnancy ended at 9w3d, but I am going to continue with the quality sleep, acupuncture, herbs and yoga and hopefully stay on this path of health and hopefully this one will stay with me. I have read that there are some studies that show that acupuncture can strengthen the body to sustain pregnancies--so I will keep doing it.

I hope you're doing well and that you are enjoying the benefits of acupuncture.

Congratulations this is fab news! I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs: I'm feeling the benefits of acupuncture my energy flow is high now and i'm feeling more and more relaxed :thumbup: I'm keeping my FX that i get my bfp and the little bean sticks. I'm going for tests because this is my 4th mc this year :cry:

Congratulations lilmamatoW!! It's always great to hear success stories like yours. I've heard from several women who stopped clomid and got a BFP.

I'm in my second full month of acupuncture and definitely seeing the benefits. My ovulation date moved up 2 days and my temps post O have been smooth and steady. Last month there were so up and down that I stopped temping because it was stressing me out.

Hey All, I've been doing acupuncture and herbs since Feb whan I had early MC - it has totally regulated my cycle which has been fantastic as before I started the acu it was long and irregular.

Last month the Dr went back to Hong Kong for a month so I had no acu - since staring acu I've been ovulating on day 16 or 17 regularly. This month with no acu I'm on day 22 and only just now have got a peak reading on my clear blue fertility monitor so am 6 days later than what has become normal - I was getting worred I was not going to ovulate at all...... and the only difference this month from the last 8 months is the fact I've not had any acu ....so I figure this has got to be proof it was working. Certainly gives me confidence to continue paying the bills! I guess I'll see next month once I'm back having acu if my cycle goes back to the regular 30 days.

Congratulations lilmamatoW on your :bfp: :happydance:

I'm also doing acupuncture since 18th Aug..I go twice a week and take chinese herbs..

I'm on my TWW and AF due 17th Oct..So we'll see..:thumbup:

Goodluck to Jodes11 and all the other girls..

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

same to you hun :hugs:x

This thread makes me happy:happydance:

Congratulations lilmamatoW, wishing you a wonderful and healthy 9 months. Fxed with the ongoing regime of acu, good quality sleep, yoga, wheatgrass etc i'm sure this beany will stick.

Jodes2011 sorry about your losses, stay strong and positive and thanks again for this thread and for steering me in the right direction to find a good acu practitioner!

Good luck to all, can't wait to see all the acu BFP's !!!:dust:

I had my treatment today treatment #4. I asked her if she had a needle to stop the raging bitch (pms or whatever) it helped! We are going to start on herbs next week she was out of the formula that sounds right for me I hope it's not expensive. I told her with the pms I can feel the squeezing in my chest along with the complete irritablity. She said the irritability is stuck chi and the herbs should help with this. I tested this morning with IC 9 dpo :negative...I already feel like i am out :(

This thread makes me happy:happydance:

Congratulations lilmamatoW, wishing you a wonderful and healthy 9 months. Fxed with the ongoing regime of acu, good quality sleep, yoga, wheatgrass etc i'm sure this beany will stick.

Jodes2011 sorry about your losses, stay strong and positive and thanks again for this thread and for steering me in the right direction to find a good acu practitioner!

Good luck to all, can't wait to see all the acu BFP's !!!:dust:

thanks hun and your most welcome :hugs:

I had my treatment today treatment #4. I asked her if she had a needle to stop the raging bitch (pms or whatever) it helped! We are going to start on herbs next week she was out of the formula that sounds right for me I hope it's not expensive. I told her with the pms I can feel the squeezing in my chest along with the complete irritablity. She said the irritability is stuck chi and the herbs should help with this. I tested this morning with IC 9 dpo :negative...I already feel like i am out :(

9dpo is still early :hugs:

Hi ladies. Right you've convinced me to go make an appointment with an acupuncturist! Tuesday here I come

had my #1 session yesterday. The therapist used to work at the Zita West clinic in central london and she was excellent, am fortunate that she works at this clinic near to me where the fee is not as expensive as central london would be.
Diagnosis: my pulse was weak and slow, so we need to get to the energy higher. My kidneys and spleen need work. She advised weekly treatments for 2 months and thereafter we'll see how it goes. She also said the book "The infertility cure" by Dr Randine Lewis was the best for understanding how TCM views the cures for reproductive organs in a more wholistic way than Western medicine. She advised to follow the nutritional advice in the book for my specific diagnosis. She said even 10mins of yoga for fertility every day will help a lot. She won't be giving me chinese herbs yet because I'm already taking Ayurvedic (indian) herbs which she was happy with.
She did some moxibustion to warm up the uterus,which I found lovely! The moment she put the needle in my right wrist I felt a "pop" and deep sensation go through my right side just above my waist.Best of all, I slept like a baby last night, best ever in a long time! Yes, i think I'm going to keep going with this ladies!

Can't wait to hear other's results!

@jodes2011, the lil one in your avatar is adorable:kiss:

thanks hun thats Jude my 3rd son :thumbup: Excellent news about your appointment you sound just like i was and my energy levels are very high now. Just wait until your at the same stage and those needles go in haha! I was told to go weekly for the 1st 2 months :thumbup: I'm going again on Tuesday hopefully for implantation and not ovulation this time. :hugs:

i was told that the forehead one is for fsh and the ones in my little toes too but we"ll see got a week to go so fingers crossed

Hi Girls

Here's some info on one of the chinese tablets my Dr has just started me on..

OPENING THE BLOCKAGE TO REPRODUCTION: INFERTILITY

https://www.tcmpage.com/hpinfertility.html

Dr Hao is away to china for one mth for her son's wedding,so no treatments for me this month :nope:

Hope everyone getting on ok with treatments..:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

goldie66, the information that you provided is really valuable. For me, I knew that for a long time, I had liver stagnation, kidney yin deficiency and damp heat...and so it's important to find out from an experienced practitioner the exact things that are going on in your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->