Add me on my fitness pal?

pandacub

Proud mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
Username: pandacub
I cant send friend requests on my phone (i dont think) but I can receive them :) I only have about 4 friends on there and I need some encouragement!

Hi I have added you,
I'm elene22.
I log everyday, I've lost 36lb so far of baby weight, still got 20lb to go :-(
How much do u want to lose?
Xx

Wow, thats great weight loss, especially considering tour baby is so young!
I have about 2 stone to lose (28lbs)
The initial 20lbs should come off, but Im going to have to work hard at the additional 8lbs I think!
Im going to weigh myself next wednesday so fingers crossed :)

What ive found is that once I cut out the crap and snacks, I could eat a decent amount for relatively little calories.. I love mfp :)

Yes it gets harder the smaller you get!
To be honest I have just stopped eating chocolate every night and started running again but I'm expecting the weight loss to slow as I'm at a healthy bmi now. I put on a huge 5 stone in pregnancy :-( but the first stone went in a week (baby ect)
Good luck on your weight in!
Yes I love mfp it's made it so easy so far xx

I have added you :).
I am Kians_mummy i think haha

I am alyssarnemt :)

Hi Hun I have accepted you, how is it going?
Xx

Doing good so far! I log everything each day, and I always try to get exercise in. (I have always been that way). I have always been a pretty fit individual, but when I do need to lose weight it takes true dedication. I really love to run and that is what I am doing right now along with 30 day shred. I am getting ready to do day 3 right now and then hopefully do a 2 mile run.

Prepregnancy I was 140-145. I am now 154 and would LOOOOVE to get to 135. :thumbup: We can do this! I will encourage you, I am a pretty positive person and love to get people motivated! :happydance:

How are you doing!?

I really need some motivation too!! My username is countjackula24... I will add you.

So I just found out that we are going to Las Vegas in 2 months!! My husband lived there for a while in high school, so I am going to meet some of his old friends. I am determined to lose as much weight as possible in the next 2 months lol. Tomorrow I am starting a strict diet and exercise routine. What do you ladies normal due for food and exercise?

Hello Jaxvipe!! Welcome :flower:

Lately, I have been doing 30 DS and doing another form of cardio! I also have my fitness pal, and I log on here everyday so that I stay accountable. I cant tell you how much it is helping me stay dedicated to my goals!

You can do it!

I have been doing my Zumba DVDs and trying to take LO on a walk everyday but its been 100 degrees here this week do I haven't been able to get outside.

I'll add you! I'm Stephanie_Dee. I need some motivation too!

People please feel free to add me!

Hi everyone! Thanks for adding me :) just 16lb to go to get to pre prego weight! Xx

Hey ladies! I'm on MFP too! I'm a big girl, I Need to lose 20lbs to get to pre-pregnancy weight, but trying to lose 25lbs. I am csteinmetz83 on MFP. My husband and I REALLY want to start TTC in October, so I am trying my hardest to lose as much weight as possible before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->