Adventures in TTC - 4 BD in 24 hours

NorthStar

Reaction score
I won't lie to you ladies, am a bit knackered, my hair is a mess but I got a grin on my face :haha:

I had better ov tomorrow or the bottle of EPO is going in the bin.

Sorry for the excessive smuttiness of this thread but if I was American I'd be high fiving myself right now.

:rofl: Wow! You deserve a BFP for that!

DH and I have looked at my chart and wondered how are we supposed to record having DTD twice in one day? Never had to worry about 4 times (well not since we started recording it!)! FX'd!!!

:dust:

OMG! You need to be rewarded for all that hard ork and effore lol! Keep up the good work!

:shock: OMG!!! Lyvid's right you so deserve a BFP for that effort!!!

Good grief I'm tried thinking about 4 times in 24 hours :D

You most definitely deserve a BFP for that effort but first I think both of you deserve a good rest :D

Sending loads of :dust: for this to be your cycle :dust:

I could manage that if he could make each one last less than five mins, other wise I would need redbull and a weeks training before hand.

Ha ha ha, you know ladies, I couldn't have done this much BD in my twenties I didn't have this much STAMINA as a young 'un.

Nope as a mature woman I must only now be hitting my peak bwah hah hah hah.

FX'd for all of us this cycle, and even if I don't get a BFP I'm surely going to be fitter.

I won't lie to you ladies, am a bit knackered, my hair is a mess but I got a grin on my face :haha:

Sorry for the excessive smuttiness of this thread but if I was American I'd be high fiving myself right now.

mwhahaha that made me chuckle - hoping all your hard work pays off

:dust:

I'm married to a Brit and don't let your passport color stop you... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->