AF around 8th Feb - anyone with me?

C

cazd

POAS addict with 29 day cycle and OV due in 3 days.... anyone with me?

:af:

Yup - I am due my AF on 8th Feb too - this is cycle 3 of TTC - have been getting 'High' fertility readings on my CBFM for past 3 days so am hoping for a peak this weekend! Have been BD'ing every night in preparation so they're ready and waiting for when it happens! FX'd for a :bfp: this time around! Is this your first month of TTC cazd?

Hi im due AF on the 9th Feb. Ov sometime this weekened if im on a 28 day cycle its today, if its 31 its sunday. Lots of BD to be done:happydance:

Can i ask. I had a mc last month and 31 days after i got my AF so thats why i think im on a 31 day cycle, you think im right?

No idea I'm afraid - AF might be a bit disrupted after the MC (sorry to heat about that) but I'm not sure. I reckon just get BD'ing this weekend and see what happens! GOOD LUCK!!

Yup - I am due my AF on 8th Feb too - this is cycle 3 of TTC - have been getting 'High' fertility readings on my CBFM for past 3 days so am hoping for a peak this weekend! Have been BD'ing every night in preparation so they're ready and waiting for when it happens! FX'd for a :bfp: this time around! Is this your first month of TTC cazd?

Hiya! This is my first cycle and I've been using opks but so far I only had the faintest of lines on yesterdays stick. With a 28/29 day cycle I'm hoping to ov any day now - was thinking I'd've seen more of a line by now.
Do you think the CBFM might be more accurate? OH want to just see how we go for now - 'cos those things are soooo expensive!

Hi im due AF on the 9th Feb. Ov sometime this weekened if im on a 28 day cycle its today, if its 31 its sunday. Lots of BD to be done:happydance:

Can i ask. I had a mc last month and 31 days after i got my AF so thats why i think im on a 31 day cycle, you think im right?

Hi - so sorry to hear about your m/c - fingers crossed you get a sticky bean this time!

They say you should track your dates so you've got a few cycles to take an average from.
My average is 29 days over 6 months. The longest cycle I've had is 30 days so if :witch: hasn't come by 11th Feb - I'll be wetting myself with excitement!!!!

I've only ever used the digital CB Ov tests where the smiley faces come up when you're about to O and this is the first month of using the CBFM...it measures your oestrogen levels as well as looking for the LH surge just before you O so it gives you a Low, Med, High reading fertility reading rather than just letting you know the eggy's on its way... They are expensive, but I reckon, if it helps it must be worth it....I'll let you know how it goes!! xx

cazd - forgot to mention too that the CBFM actually ASKS you to POAS so, would be perfect for you if you're an addict!!

HA !

After my final WTT AF last month I bought a pile of OPKs and PG sticks + Pre-seed from ebay.
I'll see if they show the LH surge properly - if not I'll invest in the CB one

Thanks girls, fx'd for you too!

Well we BD last night and this morning, OH loves it :lol: I havent told him its OV time cos i think he may feel a bit odd about it, y'know?

Yeah.. its a bit strange that we're :sex: to make a baby and not just for fun.
Its been bliss not having to run to the loo afterwards!

well im in the 2ww. feeling rotten atm cos i think ive caught what my bf has/had. Awful sore throat and occasional cough, and sort of headache with the now and again sneeze (which i hate with a passion) Been feeling really tired early on in the eve, day before last i even had a nap at 8pm which is very strange for me. Bit of cramping been going on, bit of nausea and an achey boob yday. All things that could be due to this fluey thingy ive got or more positive reasons. We shall see!!

How are you Caz? x

Hiya - I guess its officially our 2ww then

I was struck down with an evil head cold on Saturday - I'm still coughing and spluttering but seem to be recovering OK - at least my ears don't feel like they're bleeding anymore!

Anyway... my thoughts are now well and truly on when that :witch: is due.
Do you think you can hold off to test 'till after then?

I was thinking of testing next monday (AF is due the mon after) but ive not decided yet :lol:

Yeah.. I'm due on Sun 8th Feb - Think I'll try and hold off testing 'till Friday 6th....
Not sure how accurate my sticks are - and how soon a test would start to show...

Check this out, its pretty good https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/duedatecalculator.php.

It says for me to test the 6th but im going to go for the 4th instead.

That's fantastic - thanks!
I'll post it on the naughties team thread too.
There are a few of us on there if you haven't seen it already...

i dont think i have, will go check it out ;)

ok so i just went to the loo cos i could feel something and when i looked there was a clump of yellow stretchy cm. Any idea what it means at all?

Heya - yeah - I've never noticed it before but I had a big old lump of it yesterday...
Just the one blob - but super-stretchy.
Is it just a bit of 'left-over' from ov or could it be an early symptom?

I hear that most pg ladies get lots of creamy cm in the first few weeks.
Sadly mines just nothingness really....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->