AF around 8th Feb - anyone with me?

Well since that bit of stuff last night, ive had nothing :lol:
Still, fingers crossed for those BFP's ;)
Ive actaully been thinking i may wait to see if i am late on rather than testing before. Mainly cos i am worried Af will show and partly cos i only have 4 cheapies left and know i will waste them before shes due to show!

Yeah - me too - just a few tiny blobs since then.
Managed to persuade my OH to let me buy some 1st response sticks today - they're £11 for 2 at sainsburys! oops.
I've got 6 sticks from ebay too - I'm just desperate to know if I've been 1st time lucky.
I'll do the first one on Tuesday ! xxxxx

goodluck and be sure to let me know:D :hug:

Fancy symptom-spotting with me in the 2ww thread?
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/84465-two-week-wait-january-febuary-new-list.html

ok so im confused now :lol:

so last night there was a clump of yellow cm and tonight after cramping all day its white and creamy (not stretchy at all) huh?

I've had lots of creamy CM - but some thicker little blobs too.

Wish I'd started symptom spotting when I started WTT 6 months ago!

have you had any cramps? i had some for hours last night and they were quite bad, like when you have a really bad AF. But nothing! Something is going on inside me thats for sure :rofl: Not had any diff cm cept the yellow/white. testing tomorrow. fx'd!!!

Yes - I've had dull cramps for the past week - nothing painful really - just a constant ache - like AF is about to start...

hopefully its a good sign for us

yeah - I reckon so! I'm just annoyed that I haven't got any other symptoms - especially BBs - mine're absolutely fine. I'm sure that'd be the first thing to go...
Hmmm. i'll see what the countdown site has to say...

Mine are fine too. Had tingles a few times but thats about it

well they are both ticked off on my list :rofl: so tired this eve, will be an early one for me i think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->