AF didn’t come yesterday

kayladeneise

Reaction score
So af was due yesterday but did not show. I usually always bleed a little the day before full flow, which would’ve been today but so far nothing is happening. I took a test at like 1:30 this afternoon and it was a BFN. I’m taking my i inositol which make my period extremely regular so this is unusual. I hope to get a BFP soon.

I’ve taken two tests both negative although I swear I saw a very very faint line on frer. I’m now 3 days late and no period just cramps which I had the last time I was pregnant.

Could you post pictures of your tests? It would be easy for you to know :) good luck :)

Could you post pictures of your tests? It would be easy for you to know :) good luck :)
Just now seeing your reply , sadly I threw my other test away. I’m currently 5 days late. I will be testing again Tuesday , I’ll be a week late then. Still no sign of Af I’m just too scared to test again but I’ve never been this late.

Update : AF came today , 6 days late. Ugh I’m just so tired of trying and literally heartbroken. I’m no longer going to try because it’s been nothing but heartbreak for me. Hopefully one day a baby will just appear lol but as for now I’m done trying to track everything.

:hugs: I'm so sorry AF came hun. TTC can be very stressful, taking a break is always good. Who knows, maybe this break will lead to a :bfp:! FX so tight for you for next cycle.

:hugs: I'm so sorry AF came hun. TTC can be very stressful, taking a break is always good. Who knows, maybe this break will lead to a :bfp:! FX so tight for you for next cycle.
I hope so thanks for the positive reply and good luck to you on your ttc journey as well.

So sorry dear :( Don't give up so soon! You're not done yet.. hang in there a bit more and you will for sure see that cute baby in hand :)

It generally takes 6-12 months for an average couple to conceive.. so don't go hard on yourself.. its just our bodies that we can't understand completely :) You will get to it one day! Don't lose hopes :p

So sorry dear :( Don't give up so soon! You're not done yet.. hang in there a bit more and you will for sure see that cute baby in hand :)

It generally takes 6-12 months for an average couple to conceive.. so don't go hard on yourself.. its just our bodies that we can't understand completely :) You will get to it one day! Don't lose hopes :p
Thank you so much for you positive response. You made me feel less bad. I’ve been ttc for about 5/6 months now and having PCOS does not make it better. I‘m going to keep trying after a month or two break , I just need to relax for a little and not worry about it. Thank you all for your support and good luck to everyone. Sending baby vibes in your direction and praying for y’all.

I'm glad my words could comfort you a bit! Just don't take the TTC pressure and don't let it ruin your day.. Things happen and we need to just keep going with the flow :) Never stop moving towards our ultimate goal (baby making) :)

Stay positive and that positive energy sends great vibes everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->