AF Due 1/30-2/1

As for me today I woke up cramping and been a little crampy all day.. I found a journal of my last pregnancy and I'm having the exact same symptoms.. I'm really hoping for a BFP on Thursday

Congrats misscassie!!! Today and yesterday, every time I stand up I get slightly dizzy and feels like my heart is beating super fast. I wish the weekend wiuld come faster!

Congrats misscassie!!! Today and yesterday, every time I stand up I get slightly dizzy and feels like my heart is beating super fast. I wish the weekend wiuld come faster!

I have had this too this cycle xx

Couldnt resist. All these cramps and went to the restroom in the middle of the nihhg for the second time in 4 hrs. DPO 11 very faint BFP. might have to zoom in but its there.
t8kVDYUAjP9ysRGx7

Attachments

• 2016-01-27 02.46.52.jpg
    2016-01-27 02.46.52.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 12
Couldnt resist. All these cramps and went to the restroom in the middle of the nihhg for the second time in 4 hrs. DPO 11 very faint BFP. might have to zoom in but its there.
t8kVDYUAjP9ysRGx7

I see it! Stick bubba stick!! :)

Yay misscassie!! When are you getting a beta?

Tbaby, I see it! Keep on testing girl and post your progression, congrats! Which dpo are you?

AFM - 8 dpo and no symptoms. That's OK.

My beta is on monday the 1st feb so not long now! Im hoping to get some good numbers.

I showed my fiancé the digital this afternoon and he teared up!! Made me love him even more!

When are you going to start testing?

Tbaby, I see it! Keep on testing girl and post your progression, congrats! Which dpo are you?

Either 10 or 11 dpo

Happy 1ww for most of us! :)

IDK if I will test, I'm not really in with a chance this cycle due to poor bd timing and hubby's newly discovered obsession with extremely hot baths :trouble::wacko:. Added to that the endo and 12yr infertility.... welp a girl has to be realistic right. I was more focused on having a nice normal cycle this time after the last 2 horrid ones (CP November when taking clomid and black cohosh, and then bleeding for a WHOLE December cycle while on bcp). So far so good. No spotting yet, progesterone symptoms are not too bad. :thumbup:

I've kinda stopped thinking that I can get pregnant without help (after dr's doomsday prophecy) and am just happy to be cheering on you ladies and spend my "waiting out a good cycle" with you all. :)

After the endo surgery in March I'm going to be ALL OVER these threads! I have also started both DH and myself on fertility supplements a few weeks ago so during my April cycle our eggs & spermies should be of better quality, too (since it takes 90 days).

I MIGHT test on Sunday only because I discovered an inexpensive, very accurate South African brand hpt test (25miu/ml) at the pharmacy just down the road from me lol! So I won't be angry at myself for wasting money hehe.

Hugs to everyone, fx!

Happy 1ww for most of us! :)

IDK if I will test, I'm not really in with a chance this cycle due to poor bd timing and hubby's newly discovered obsession with extremely hot baths :trouble::wacko:. Added to that the endo and 12yr infertility.... welp a girl has to be realistic right. I was more focused on having a nice normal cycle this time after the last 2 horrid ones (CP November when taking clomid and black cohosh, and then bleeding for a WHOLE December cycle while on bcp). So far so good. No spotting yet, progesterone symptoms are not too bad. :thumbup:

I've kinda stopped thinking that I can get pregnant without help (after dr's doomsday prophecy) and am just happy to be cheering on you ladies and spend my "waiting out a good cycle" with you all. :)

After the endo surgery in March I'm going to be ALL OVER these threads! I have also started both DH and myself on fertility supplements a few weeks ago so during my April cycle our eggs & spermies should be of better quality, too (since it takes 90 days).

I MIGHT test on Sunday only because I discovered an inexpensive, very accurate South African brand hpt test (25miu/ml) at the pharmacy just down the road from me lol! So I won't be angry at myself for wasting money hehe.

Hugs to everyone, fx!

Stay positive, theirs still a chance

I tested today, period due Sunday. Think I'm 8dpo so may have ovulated late, being period may be slightly later. Negative :( is this still early or does it look like I'm out ?

I tested today, period due Sunday. Think I'm 8dpo so may have ovulated late, being period may be slightly later. Negative :( is this still early or does it look like I'm out ?

Oh my gosh 8dpo is SO early. The average day for implantation to occur is 9dpo. Then after implantation hcg first has to rise high enough to be detected on hpt.... Keep testing! :)

Oh my gosh 8dpo is SO early. The average day for implantation to occur is 9dpo. Then after implantation hcg first has to rise high enough to be detected on hpt.... Keep testing! :)

When is it likely I'll get a positive then, how many dpo? Just thought as AF due Sunday tests advertised from 4 days before period is due so that's today

Glong it all depends on when your embryo implants, which could be on average between 6-12dpo, with the highest rate of implantation happening at 9dpo.

Check out www.peestickparadise.com they have stats on bfp by dpo :) interesting!

Some ladies do get their bfp at 8 or 9 dpo, some very late. You never know, it ain't over till it's over hun. :) xx

Yeah thats super early to test. I'm waiting until at least 12 DPO (i'im at 6 right now) I ovulate late and then get a period right at 28 days so that makes for a weird schedule. But I'm happy 1 week is already over! I'll probably wait until Tuesday to test! 6 more days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->