• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Due 1/30-2/1

I was sooooo super nauseous tonight (9dpo) and lightheaded, I thought mmmmm what's that about.....
And then remembered that I had lots more protein (meat and cheese) today than I usually do. The sickness was all just because of my poor diet choices!!! (I had a larger than usual serving of chicken tonight after finishing a whole Brie triangle; had actually forgotten that I already had a serving of salty red meat for lunch! Where is my mind lol.) :dohh:

Tomorrow I will eat a NORMAL amount of protein and loads of clean water and veg. If I still feel this way I might put it down as a tww symptom. :winkwink:

How is everyone else doing?

I started to feel very nauseouses at 9dpo, coupd be an excellent sign! Im going to stalk for updates xx

glong...how many DPO are you? I've seen you around a couple of the posts

I think I'm out...I got a call from my doctor today saying my progesterone levels are borderline, and I will need to go for another blood test next cycle. :( I really thought I was because of all of my symptoms. Ugh!

Still super early glong! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. When are you testing again?

I will be testing tomorrow morning.

Temp has fallen. Obviously not below the coverline but I am just waiting. Oddly I am okay about it.

Glong, that test looks promising!

darkriver: glad you're okay with it. are you sure it's not an implantation dip? maybe it'll go up again tomorrow!

i feel like i've been going insane lately wanting to be pregnant again so badly. i wish i could shut my brain off about it!

Thank you for all of the congratulations guys really appreciate it :)

Glong you're not out yet 9dpo is still early , when i did my first fet i didnt get a positive until 12dpo so you still have time! Dont give up :) My friend is 1 day infront on me and my tested are very dark compared to hers so everyone is different.

I have everything crossed for you :flower:

Very faint if there line this morning. Maybe it was an evap appeared within 10/15 mins. Will do a digi over the weekend if AF doesn't areive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 21
Now at 10 DPO I think. Woke up with nausea much worse then earlier this week (Mon-Wed I had nausea off & on) then yesterday didn't have it. I laid in bed for half an hour after waking up because I wasn't sure I could get up. My nipples last night also had that purple ring around them and bumpy again. So far that only happens at night, but this morning they are bumpy too. I took another test this morning but came back negative. I keep wondering if I can be having these symptoms and not show on a test, but it's either that or I'm getting sick. Does anyone use the cheapie tests on Amazon? I'm thinking about ordering some as they're cheaper than my current ones. My period is supposed to start Mon or Tues, so I know I should wait to test, but I'll probably keep testing every other day.

Very faint if there line this morning. Maybe it was an evap appeared within 10/15 mins. Will do a digi over the weekend if AF doesn't areive

Hoping it's positive for you!!

Thank you. I done an Internet cheap one at lunch at that was negative... Not sure if it's because it's cheap, the wee wasn't fmu or I'm just not pregnant.

Will get a digi today and test with that tomorrow or Sunday

BFN for me this morning and now 3 days late for AF
this is the longest cycle I've had in a long time.

I've now been up for 3 hours and still very nauseous. I tried to think of something mild to eat, so I made 2 biscuits. I ate one but the first bite into the 2nd, my stomach started churning badly & I thought I was going to be sick right then. I have this nasty taste in my mouth too that won't go away.

Got 2 more cheap tests may do one later and got 2 first response ones for tomorrow/Sunday fmu

Thought period was coming this morning due to cramps and bloating but both very mild. I am not testing again until monday. Which will make me 15dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->