AF Due 1/30-2/1

I tested today, period due Sunday. Think I'm 8dpo so may have ovulated late, being period may be slightly later. Negative :( is this still early or does it look like I'm out ?

Oh my gosh 8dpo is SO early. The average day for implantation to occur is 9dpo. Then after implantation hcg first has to rise high enough to be detected on hpt.... Keep testing! :)

When is it likely I'll get a positive then, how many dpo? Just thought as AF due Sunday tests advertised from 4 days before period is due so that's today

Still early!! Some implantation takes 10 dpo. Then a few for hormones to rise enough. I'd say 12 at the earliest!!! I am 10dpo right now and am waiting until Friday. I have to know whether to pack hygiene products on my trip!!! Good luck to you all!!!

Good morning ladies.. DPO 12 Had another restless morning so of course I tested.. Mind you these are the dollar tree 25 miu test. But so far my blessing is holding on. Cramps are becoming milder but because I do have fibroids I can pretty much feel everything that's going on down there. My hormones are outrages. I literally went completely bananas on 2 major people in my life last night. Not really normal for me. I hope you ladies get your BFP

Attachments

• 2016-01-28 03.32.33.jpg
    2016-01-28 03.32.33.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 13
I haven't started using OPKs but I will next month, just to know for sure on which date I ovulate. I think I am 9-10 dpo and took a pregnancy test yesterday which was BFN. I started having symptoms Monday though, so I'm hopeful this month but the symptoms don't seem to be there this morning when I woke up. My temp has stayed up but this is my first month temping so I'm not sure if that is typical or not. Should I test again tomorrow?

I haven't started using OPKs but I will next month, just to know for sure on which date I ovulate. I think I am 9-10 dpo and took a pregnancy test yesterday which was BFN. I started having symptoms Monday though, so I'm hopeful this month but the symptoms don't seem to be there this morning when I woke up. My temp has stayed up but this is my first month temping so I'm not sure if that is typical or not. Should I test again tomorrow?

Hello mrsb07,

I got my first faint BFP at DPO11. Try to hold out as long as you can. And of course it depends on the sensitivity of the test. Very hopeful for you!!

Thank you! I really had my hopes up the past few days but then today I'm not so sure. The last few nights my nipples seem to get a purple line around them at night, but I don't notice it during the day. They don't seem to be sore unless you push on the top corner, sorry if tmi. I'm using the Dollar Tree tests, so I'm also not sure how early these will pick up on something.

Also, congrats on your BFP! That's so exciting!

Just checking in - glad to see your tests are progressing nicely misscassie and tbaby!

Tbaby how long have you been ttc?

AFM - nothing here. Only faintly sensitive nipples, very tired (my students were commenting on how tired I look lol) but I've been having extremely bad insomnia and nightmares all week... urgh blaming it on watching too much CSI (I'm squeamish!).

I think I may convince myself to test on Sunday. Then if negative I can keep asking my husband for massages and other treats "to make me feel better" hehehe!

Still fx for everyone else. :)

Just checking in - glad to see your tests are progressing nicely misscassie and tbaby!

Tbaby how long have you been ttc?

AFM - nothing here. Only faintly sensitive nipples, very tired (my students were commenting on how tired I look lol) but I've been having extremely bad insomnia and nightmares all week... urgh blaming it on watching too much CSI (I'm squeamish!).

I think I may convince myself to test on Sunday. Then if negative I can keep asking my husband for massages and other treats "to make me feel better" hehehe!

Still fx for everyone else. :)

Good morning Fern 81,

I believe this is my 3rd month #ttc

Oh my god ladies!!!
9dpo- evening wee but a different test to the Internet cheapies I was using..

Still a cheap test but different brand.

Hour hold between wee, test was looked at within 10 minutes couldn't see much... However I've just looked now about an hour after it was done and this..

Am I going mad? Do you see anything? Is it an evap because it was after the time?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 18
This any clearer...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 13
Oh my god ladies!!!

Hour hold between wee, test was looked at within 10 minutes couldn't see much... However I've just looked now about an hour after it was done and this..

Am I going mad? Do you see anything? Is it an evap because it was after the time?

I can see it! Definitely test tomorrow with fmu; I'll be stalking for pics!

Oh my god ladies!!!

I can see it! Definitely test tomorrow with fmu; I'll be stalking for pics!

Im hoping as it was viewed after the time it isn't an evap.... And just a real faint positive because it was a weak urine sample so took longer to show!!! Eeeekkk

I was sooooo super nauseous tonight (9dpo) and lightheaded, I thought mmmmm what's that about.....
And then remembered that I had lots more protein (meat and cheese) today than I usually do. The sickness was all just because of my poor diet choices!!! (I had a larger than usual serving of chicken tonight after finishing a whole Brie triangle; had actually forgotten that I already had a serving of salty red meat for lunch! Where is my mind lol.) :dohh:

Tomorrow I will eat a NORMAL amount of protein and loads of clean water and veg. If I still feel this way I might put it down as a tww symptom. :winkwink:

How is everyone else doing?

Totally figured out what I was doing wrong. Why I was seeing these outlines. I read the instructions and it says dont read them after 5 minutes as it will be considered an invalid line...

Hi ladies. I'm 9 dpo and holding off to test til Sunday (12dpo) I got a dip yesterday and then back up today. I shared my chart for you to see if you think its implatation?? My chart that's August 2014 was when I conceived our son and I had a dip then. So let me know what ya think! Hopeful :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Hi there!

Can I join... not sure when AF is to arrive.

Been off the pill 2 months...

Dec 5 period
Jan1 period (26 day cycle)

So as of today I guess I could be 2 days late per se. Tested late last night, really only held urine for 1 hours and BFN on FRER.

I don't know how much longer I should wait before testing again. It is driving me nuts. Not really having period or pregnancy symptoms tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->