AF Due 1/30-2/1

Ok I could be wrong because it has been YEARS (literally 6) since I've temped and charted.

I was under the impression as long as it stayed above the coverline you are good.

Too many times used my last test last night and was bfn

Ah man...Same boat. "Supposedly" 3 days late for AF. BFN this morning on a FRER

Only 2nd month off the pill so it is entirely possibly my cycle is off. I wish something would just happen already

Hello ladies!!

I have an update...

Today's test, within the 3minutes...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 27
Even though I kept telling myself I wouldn't test for a few days, I took another test this morning & it was negative. Yesterday I had that awful metal taste almost all day & almost got sick after eating. The metal taste really made me think I could be pregnant. I was up a lot of the night & still feel cruddy. I keep thinking I could be pregnant, but it also could be some weird flu or something. I'm at 11 dpo & temp still high. Sorry about the large font.. I'm on my phone & can't figure out how to make it smaller.

Thank you girls, I will do a digi tomorrow to double confirm x

Glong brilliant news you are so lucky.
BFN for me again today 9dpo and spoting slightly which makes me feel im out again.

Very faint positive today 11dpo with smu. DH disagrees. Will test again tomorrow morning, I am very doubtful and personally think there was just something wrong with the test. I can't post a pic because first the camera on my phone couldn't focus on the lines through the test casing. Then when I tried to take the test out of the casing I tore/scratched the test strip with my nails by accident. I guess I was shaking a bit.

In the meantime I have no symptoms that makes me think I could possibly be pregnant. In fact I had my usual pre-AF spotting and cramping which just shows me, again, this was just a nice normal cycle. Will update but so far I really don't think I could be pregs.

Af due 31 or 1st and I got this beauty 😀😀😀 in shock as it took a long time to conceive my daughter. I'm just hoping it's a sticky bean as there was:cry: before my daughter, congrats and good luck to everyone xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 14
Congrats glong and danijoanne!!:happydance::happydance:
Maybe this is a lucky thread!!:flower:

Me, I'm very confused. Somewhere around 12dpo and yesterday (11dpo) had intense AF like cramps and some scant pink spotting. Hoping like heck that was implantation...though no idea when it would show up on a test now :wacko:

Yay congratulations ladies.
I'm 11dpo and tested negative today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"