AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

I've never used them before because they're not available in my area. The digis without the week estimators are at Walmart for $35 each or so... no thanks! But at the Amazon price, and with the weeks estimators, I just had to.

Hopefully I get to give them a whirl here in about 10 days!

I don't have prime either. But I for sure want to buy more. If I'm out this month I'm going to have to buy more anyways, right? So I'm just being proactive :winkwink: Now do I order the 20 pack or the 50 pack?? :haha:

And you're right, first world problems for sure :dohh:

I'm a bad girl and always get the 50-packs of Wondfos. That gives you some spares in case you think you have a squinter or see something, and want to double-check.

Get 'em from US Testing and not EverythingDeals, if you're doing Amazon Wondfos.

I don't have any will power either I am day 12 post iui #4. Never had a positive. I have been trying for 18 months. I have unexplained infertility. Both my husband I I have come back good for all infertility work up. Only 30 years old. I feel like I have been very strong but starting to loose hope. I will wait till 2/19.... So hard to wait! I know how you feel.

Oh goodness, once I hit 10dpo, I pretty much cave. I consider myself lucky if I don't start testing at 8dpo :lol: Waiting for 15dpo is heroic! Hang in there, march!

Ahh you don't know how nice is it is to talk about things. My husband is amazing but much nicer to talk to people that know what your going through as a women! I'm tired of everyone telling me it's going to happen just stop thinking about it!! Thanks for the encouragement dill.!!

I think it's less stressful for my hubby if I try not to obsess with him, just keep him filled in on when it's time to BD or test, and leave the obsessing for the ladies here.

I would've lost my mind ages ago if not for this forum!

Welcome March! Sorry your journey has been so long. It is nice to have other women go through this with! When ttc dd I met some awesome women on here. We ended up on a FB page for all of us due the same month and now two years later we are all meeting up for a long weekend with our babies. Crazy!

I think I'll order the 50 pack. It'll qualify me for free shipping haha. And thanks for the seller info!

No problem! EverythingDeals is who ended up sending me the knockoffs. It's a few cents more through US Testing, but I've received legitimate Wondfos twice through them now, so I trust them!

Yes. Surprising this baby stuff has brought us closer together. Has anyone tried eating gluten free or acupuncture!? I have cut back caffeine and I have stopped running.

I wouldn't go GF unless you have a legitimate dietary need to (e.g, have Celiac disease). Acupuncture certainly can't hurt. :) I wouldn't give up exercise, either -- no need to. But caffeine, nicotine, NSAID pain relievers, those are all good ones to ditch!

I have celiac in my family so infertility doc told me to try gluten free. I still exercise just no running because of fertility drugs increase size of ovaries and can cause twisting of ovaries. I still spin 3-4 days a week. I have felt better since going gluten free and not chemicals . This past ultrasound my follicles looked the best... Is it the drugs or diet? Maybe drugs maybe both.

Yeah, I'd say a family history of celiac counts as a legitimate reason. Didn't know that running could be problematic for those on fertility drugs -- you learn something new every day!

I haven't really done anything different besides add more frequent exercise. Oh and taking prenatals

Same. I don't really eat or do much of anything that's unsafe for pregnancy, anyway, aside from the occasional Aleve, and I'm sure not to take those during the TWW. I HAVE been eating more vegetables and less junk food, but that's not specifically for TTC.

I haven't cut back on caffeine yet :coffee: My first pregnancy resulted in coffee making me nauseous so I cut it out easily. I only drink one maybe on a rare occasion two cups a day. Sometimes it take me two hours to drink a cup. Do you think I should try cutting it out?

I've read varying things, but anything under 200mg of caffeine daily is generally considered safe. That's about a big cup of coffee, though the exact amount varies by the roast, etc.

I didn't. I drink tea like crazy. Although to be honest, when I was pregnant, I did cut back on the high caffeinated teas like mate. More because the dh wanted me too. But he also wanted me to cut out feta and that was not going to happen.

Yeah, there are some things that I'm just not going to bother giving up because the risk is SO VERY overstated. In the case of soft cheeses, it only applies if they're made with raw milk, which is basically a total non-issue in this country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->