AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

I was really super duper obsessive cycle 2 (feb) and decided I couldn't do that again. The day's felt like weeks and I was going insane with ss and testing. So cycle 3 I calmed down a bit and cycle 4 I didn't really pay hardly any attention. I didn't even realize it was almost time for o until today when I had EWCM. I was like well damn that went fast!! I like testing but i don't like being crazy obsessive like I was.

That's probably the most healthy thing. I feel like I was getting crazy at some points and had to back off. It helps to just keep up with journals and not so much the "crazy testers" threads. It's great you were able to find a nice happy medium!

Oh! and it's almost time for me to O as well!! cycle buddies!!

It's almost o for me as well :)
Litebright I also had to step back and take a breather as well. I was becoming obsessive as well. I hated it. It was all I thought about. I thought I can't make baby making my life for who knows how long it will take.
I'm tell temping though. So I guess I still think about it a bit. Ff said o day was today (Saturday) but temp stayed the same. So I'm sure it's coming up (if it happens).

Good luck Ella! Bd just incase!

Glad you've learned to obsess less too, it makes the whole process much better.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

DID I MENTION HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!!! YAY!!!!! Congrats, Lite!!!!!

Thanks girls!! I can't even believe it! I had a sneaking suspicion because my boobs were ever so slightly sore which never ever happens and I have more obvious cramping. I guess it's about time to start a journal!

lite!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Sorry this is coming a couple weeks late, but I am so happy for you!! Yeah, you need to start a journal!! I'll be there :hugs:

It's so awesome, you started this thread, and now it's in a way concluded with your BFP! :flower:

Thanks VBa!! It is kind of neat to have brought this thread full circle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->