AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Are you ladies doing well today?

Doing pretty good! Temp is holding steady. Just trying not to go crazy. :)

we are gonna have quite the poas party in a week or so!

PEE ON ALL THE THINGS!

It's gonna be so exciting. :D

My temp took the tiniest sliver of a dip today. It's remarkable how consistent my post-o temps are compared to the jagged pre-o temps.

If it takes a jump in either direction at all this week, I will have a very hard time holding steady to the no testing plan....

My temp took the tiniest sliver of a dip today. It's remarkable how consistent my post-o temps are compared to the jagged pre-o temps.

If it takes a jump in either direction at all this week, I will have a very hard time holding steady to the no testing plan....

I know, right? I haven't tested pre-o at all, but my post-o are darn near a straight line. I am waiting with bated breath for any sign of an implantation dip. If that happens, that will DESTROY my resolve, and I will probably start my POAS adventure early. :dohh:

Well, I caved.

*hangs head in shame*

Way too early to count for anything, but I had a lousy day and wanted to give the universe a chance to make up for it. ;)

At least now it's out of the way and I can behave myself for a week or so, right?

You ladies are hilarious!

I am 9dpo and feel nothing really. I don't really know what I am looking for. Anything that I could POSSIBLY feel could be PMS symptoms since she is due in 6 days. I want to test buuuut I just have a feeling it would be BFN so I wait....and wait....and wait.

I hope all you ladies are feeling great and I can't wait til your pee'ing party next week!

Tsk tsk, AJ. If today was implantation, then you can't test pos yet! ...maybe in 2 days, eh? ;)

Teamdavis, will you be peeing with us? :lol:

I didn't think today would be implantation.... I was just thinking that if my o date was actually attached to the earlier of the two positive opks, then I'd be closer to 12dpo! And FF was giving me red squares starting as early as today anyway!

See, <sarcasm> totally rational </sarcasm>.

:laugh2:

But really, though, the awful PMS symptoms would be so much nicer if I could actually blame them on someone else.

Positive OPK shows up 12-36 hours before ovulation... so the 23rd probably really is your O date, and today's dip could be your implantation dip.

So disappointed. *head shake* :p

Oh no! How dare you pee without me.:haha:don't worry, to make up for your lack of resolve, I poas too. I had to make sure I really truly was getting :bfn:s after my mc, right? Right? Well I was. :bfn: and that, ladies and ladies is why you should never poas too earily. Unless you really, really need to. :winkwink:

There just aren't enough emotes to convey the flailing I'm doing right now!

Ha! I caught the poas fever. I couldn't help it. But I'm done now. Must wait a reasonable amount of time.

Yay! Group failure! lololol

And I'm disappointed by the lack of flailing pickle gifs available by cursory google image search.

Omg no symptoms except for a seriously upset tummy. Do you ladies feel anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->