AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Hey, Dill - if you don't need your stash after all, those tests would be much appreciated by your local homeless shelter or women shelter. People never think of donating stuff like that normally! It's a great idea!

Good thinking, AJ! I wasn't sure who I'd get in touch with first in that situation, but the local women's shelter is a great plan. Thanks!

Dill what dpo do you think you'll start testing? If I order those tests tonight Ill prob start testing tomorrow or the next day :haha: I guess that defeated the point of this thread! Lol

Although I'm perfectly fine with you ladies feeding my addiction!

Don't do it, Litebright!

I'm still waiting it out and I don't wanna do it alone! :wacko:

AJ I promise to not test tomorrow! I'll just have to take it one day at a time!

I'm going to try to wait it out until 13dpo (day AF is due). I may cave and do 12dpo. Or 10. But no earlier than 10, dangit!

Self, WAIT FOR 13.

If I were to wait until 16dpo, that would match the longest of my cycles in recent months.... but that's still 9 days away! FF wants me to wait until I'm 18 past, but I dunno. I've been totally useless during this waiting period - I need to know so I can get back to real life now. lol

5bd30e9ece87c56a7d263866ece0b3b2.jpg

Haha dill you sound just like me! Oh I'll wait until 14-15dpo - wakes up from a nap with Dd needing desperately to pee - oh Itd be a shame to waste such a nice long hold. I'll just pee on this one stick and if it's negative I'll wait until AF is due. Yeahhh righttttt.

Really hoping that just purchasing a 50 pack of tests will result in a positive and no need for about 45 of them :haha:

I know, right?

I got a three pack of CB weeks today and used a gift card that essentially took it down to the price of a two pack. If I "waste" it early, at least it was free.... :p

Free is good! I ordered my 50 pack of ic with an Amazon gift card but they won't be here until after AF is due. Bummer. Sometimes stuff comes so quick so I'm really hoping they do! Not overly confident on how long I can make 4 tests last.

Come on you lot, no caving...! I've missed loads on this thread because of the time difference (I'm in the uk), it was on it's first page when I last looked yesterday, lol!

I'm 8dpo today and am actually feeling no need to test: I guess because I never have done. I'm on a 13 hour shift today so that'll keep me occupied anyway!
I'm really trying to tune in on any PMS sypmtoms as it could come any time in the next 7 days... :-/
I've never had such an ambiguous AF due date before so I really don't know what I'm looking for :-/ haha!

Memma isn't the unknown awful? I am jealous that you are feeling no need to test. This morning I had to remind myself that I made a promise not to test today! :haha:

I really shouldn't have the urge to test as I have no symptoms. It's hard not to think of every cramp and pull and bloat as a sign, that's what I did last cycle. But this cycle I don't even have anything to think could be symptoms.

Time will tell for us all!

Litebright, when I got my :bfp: I had no symptoms what so ever. The cycle before I was sure that I was preggo, but :bfn:! Bodies are weird. Not that I'm trying to get you to poas. Stay strong!
I woke up this morning and did not poas. I was kind of out of it and forgot about TTC until after I had used the bathroom anyway. :dohh: It's good, because I don't want to waste a lot of money. I just keep telling myself there is no way it would show :bfp:...Its not reallly helping though. Gotta keep that faith.

How many DPO are you now Tankel?

I feel a bit despondent now, it's now 4pm and as the day has gone on I have had that creeping feeling that AF is on it's way. :-(
I've got that horrible heavy feeling in my lower tummy/pelvis and my breasts are just starting to become tender - which usually starts 6 or 7 days before AF arrives!

How many DPO are you now Tankel?

I feel a bit despondent now, it's now 4pm and as the day has gone on I have had that creeping feeling that AF is on it's way. :-(
I've got that horrible heavy feeling in my lower tummy/pelvis and my breasts are just starting to become tender - which usually starts 6 or 7 days before AF arrives!

:af::af::af: AF Stay away!

I have no idea how may dpo I am, or if I even o'd. I am NTNP this cycle since I should really be waiting for AF to arrive after my MC 3-1/2 weeks ago. I've been using a ferning microscope, but it took me a few weeks to get the hang of it...so far all negative result, except for weird ferning last Wed...but I think that was do to user error since my opk (I took to verify o) was negative.

What is a ferning microscope..?!

its this little microscope that you put your spit on before you even brush your teeth in the morning. When it dries, it does so in patterns. When you are ovulating, it dries in a fern pattern. It is cheeper than opks (for long term TTC) because you only have to buy it once.

Attachments

• ferning100X.jpg
    ferning100X.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78