AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

Sometimes it takes a few days after af is due for tests to show a BFP! Hopefully this is the case and in a few days you'll get a nice line!! X

Bfn again today:( ugh af needs to just show up if she is going to... Gggrrrrr so frustrated

Oh no ajksand! Hopefully she'll keep away and you'll get your bfp in a couple of days.
i tested Saturday and Sunday -faintest of faint lines sat and very faint line (but slightly darker) line yesterday. Had no tests for this morning so will now have to wait till tomorrow am!!

Oh no ajksand! Hopefully she'll keep away and you'll get your bfp in a couple of days.
i tested Saturday and Sunday -faintest of faint lines sat and very faint line (but slightly darker) line yesterday. Had no tests for this morning so will now have to wait till tomorrow am!!

Yay on that line getting darker maybe it's your bfp:)

I'm pretty sure af is just being a pain and making me wait and go crazy, I am now 19 dpo/cd 38 so pretty sure just having a very long cycle:(. Gggrrrr

hey ladies,

Can i join in the wait?? i am due AF on the 18th may and have cramping, back ache, lack of appetite, my bbs really hurt and my nipps are really sensitive, i know its far too early to poas but i think im addicted to doing it and i know my bank card seems to be too. i sooo want to get a bfp this cycle :(

Congratulations to all of you who for a bfp and for those still waiting id like to join you :) xx

Looks like af has decided to show up.... On to a new cycle. Congrats all you ladies who got your bfp hope the rest of us can join y'all in 1st tri soon

Ajksand - sorry about af! Evil witch. Hopefully this new cycle will be THE one! Sending you lots of :dust:

Becki - Hello Hun. I hope you get a bfp!! This thread is now quite slow as it was for the 8th of may but there are lots more still very active. It only seems to have been me and ajksand for a few days!

Becki - Hello Hun. I hope you get a bfp!! This thread is now quite slow as it was for the 8th of may but there are lots more still very active. It only seems to have been me and ajksand for a few days!

Thank you :) i hope you get your bfp soon too :) x

Hi ladies hope your all ok I've been enjoying some none baby making stress time much needed xx fingers crossed to you all still waiting n hope everyone onto ther next cycle is feeling positive xxx

Hey Dizzy! How are you doing? Am I right in thinking it was your birthday?? Well BDing has been done, O has been and gone and so I've my 2.5 week wait... Fingers and toes crossed!xx

Hey Dizzy! How are you doing? Am I right in thinking it was your birthday?? Well BDing has been done, O has been and gone and so I've my 2.5 week wait... Fingers and toes crossed!xx

Hey no not had it yet but coming up soon the dreaded 30 hahah just been having fun with family friends n the hubby I no I'm on cd 14 from ff but that's about it no peeing on a stick no waking up early even on the weekend to temp think I needed it it's calmed me down a lot all the over stressing xxx

How you feeling this month ?
:dust:

Ha me too, on both fronts! I'm 30 in a few months, dreading it! But also on the constant stressing, I suppose I haven't reached that stage yet. Last cycle was the first that I actually tested on a few days before AF was due and other than very basic tracking of AF and CM I'm letting nature do her work! I think I know when I OV but I don't do temp checks or OV tests... We'll see. It's different for ladies trying for a long time, for the moment I'm ok playing it by ear! Your in the UK too... enjoying this weird weather?! We had a BBQ for lunch. In May. WEIRD!! :)

Ye I am I no just a shame on the nice days wen ya stuck in work rather than been out enjoying it xx love bbq s bet it's not so nxt weekend for bank hol :-/

Im back again for another month anyone with me?? I am currently on 4 dpo or 5 not sure as i think i ov'ed slightly earlier than my tracker predicts. currently experiencing mild cramping since 3dpo not had this before since my first pregnancy and i dont start feeling twinges till about a week before af arrives if that. Im holding out this time on testing, ive promised myself.

I am 9 dpo today. Got lots of creamy cm. But not symptom spotting as away on holiday. Good thing is I am due af day after I'm back. So will be testing at 14 dpo.

Good luck this month, having a holiday will definitely take your mind off the symptom spotting. Wish i was going away!!!

I'm back another month, I am just now starting my fertile week & soooo not feeling it this month. Everything dh is doing is working my nerves.... Maybe I'm just tired from work since I haven't had a day off in 6 weeks....

Welcome back ladies xxx I have no idea how many dpo I am I think af is due in a week so hopefully outa the way before I go on me jollys feeling happy n relaxed this month so much better for not symptom spotting lots of :cake::wine: this wknd

Hi ladies well I start my 2ww today I hope you don't mind me joining in with you all again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->