AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

That's the spirit dizzy dolly.
I am having extremely heavy bleeding this month and small clots. So weird. Was searching on Google and came across early miscarriage. Is that possible?

Hey ladies. I hope it's ok to join you again sometime soon. This little bean didn't stick and I'm waiting to miscarry. I will be trying again as soon as had first cycle xx

Thanks ayeshasi 2 in less than 6 months is hard to understand but I just have to keep going, our little pickle needs a brother or sister x

Will be trying next month too. Spoke to doc and it seems I am miscarrying:(

Hey ladies. I hope it's ok to join you again sometime soon. This little bean didn't stick and I'm waiting to miscarry. I will be trying again as soon as had first cycle xx

Oh huni I'm so sorry :hugs: hope your ok xxx

So sorry to hear that gemgem and ayeshasi hope you're both ok , hope you both get your sticky babies soon xx

Well af due Tuesday and still getting bfn on 10 miu tests so I guess relaxing this month didnt work :( . Been ttc for 10 month and I know people try longer, but its really starting to get me down, I don't know if I should take a break or carry on a little longer x

Well ladies af was due tuesday and never showed was getting bfn's was going to wait it out but tested today and got my :bfp: im am over the moon my due date will be the 15th feb 2015 , I just want to shout it from the roof top xx

Awwww mrsttcbaby so happy for you!!! Congrats! !!

I am not even ovulating this month. First time for me to not ovulate. However I have tons of fertile cm. My body is playing tricks lol.

Awwww mrsttcbaby so happy for you!!! Congrats! !!

I am not even ovulating this month. First time for me to not ovulate. However I have tons of fertile cm. My body is playing tricks lol.

Thank u , maybe you will ovulate late. Try not to think about it as much and relax and hopefully you get your bfp soon xx

Morning ladies well im very confused , I got my :bfp: on Thursday and then a very faint positive yesterday went to the doctors to ask for bloodwork to be done and he refused but the test line was fainter and hcg should be doubling and making the test darker he done 2 pregnancy tests and both came back negative now I have tested again this morning and got a very faint positive in total I have had 5 positive tests and 3 negative I have noticed a small amount of brown blood when I wipe (sorry tmi )doctor doesnt know what it is as he cant confirm the pregnancy does this sound like a chemical pregnancy ? I know im not imagining the lines im very confused can anyone help? Xx

Hi, am back... happy to join u guys again... mrsttcbaby3... fingers crossed for u... hope u get your doctors confirmation soon... last month... i had undergone a tube test/HSG test... that is why i was absent... this month new start....af was on 5 th... now CD 13... gonna bd on tomorrow onwards...

Hi parinitha. I'm 6 dpo. Yup FF detected my ovulation 7 days after af ended. Normally it's 5 day after Af. However I got negative opk 3 days before ovulation.....negative as in pure white. I didn't bother testing after that as I thought I am not ovulating this month. Lets wait and see.....will be testing in 6 days. Good luck parinitha.
Mr ttcbaby any luck ???

Hi, am back... happy to join u guys again... mrsttcbaby3... fingers crossed for u... hope u get your doctors confirmation soon... last month... i had undergone a tube test/HSG test... that is why i was absent... this month new start....af was on 5 th... now CD 13... gonna bd on tomorrow onwards...

Hi parinitha, well doctors confirmed my pregnancy but my hcg levels dropped so they have confirmed I am having a miscarriage, this is the 4th miscarriage I have had and finding it hard I have been told to try again straight away but not to sure if I can dont know what I would do if it happened again. Can I ask what a tube test and hsg is ? X

Hi parinitha, well doctors confirmed my pregnancy but my hcg levels dropped so they have confirmed I am having a miscarriage, this is the 4th miscarriage I have had and finding it hard I have been told to try again straight away but not to sure if I can dont know what I would do if it happened again. Can I ask what a tube test and hsg is ? X

So sorry to hear that hun. *big hug*

Sorry to hear your loss...

A hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is an X-ray test that looks at the inside of the uterus and fallopian tubes and the area around them. It often is done for women who are having a hard time becoming pregnant (infertile).

During a hysterosalpingogram, a dye (contrast material) is put through a thin tube that is put through the vagina and into the uterus. Because the uterus and the fallopian tubes are hooked together, the dye will flow into the fallopian tubes.

A hysterosalpingogram is done to:

Check for a blocked fallopian tube. The test often is done for a woman who is having a hard time becoming pregnant. An infection may cause severe scarring of the fallopian tubes and block the tubes, preventing pregnancy. Occasionally the dye used during a hysterosalpingogram will push through and open a blocked tube.

Actually i copied it from webmd...

Sorry to hear your loss...

A hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is an X-ray test that looks at the inside of the uterus and fallopian tubes and the area around them. It often is done for women who are having a hard time becoming pregnant (infertile).

During a hysterosalpingogram, a dye (contrast material) is put through a thin tube that is put through the vagina and into the uterus. Because the uterus and the fallopian tubes are hooked together, the dye will flow into the fallopian tubes.

A hysterosalpingogram is done to:

Check for a blocked fallopian tube. The test often is done for a woman who is having a hard time becoming pregnant. An infection may cause severe scarring of the fallopian tubes and block the tubes, preventing pregnancy. Occasionally the dye used during a hysterosalpingogram will push through and open a blocked tube.

Actually i copied it from webmd...
I hope everything works out for you and you get the answers you're looking for xx

Hi ladies just got my pos opk 3 days in a row anyone had this before n still ov ok done as much as can do this month tho looks like gonna have to bd again tonight now lol even done the legs in the air jobbie haha I need :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->