AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

DizzyDolly, hoping it's implantation for you! It's so frustrating that early pregnancy and AF symptoms are basically the same!

Congrats Luvspnk81! Now I probably won't be able to help myself and will test tomorrow :)

Oh my gosh! Congrats! 7dpo is really early, fantastic news!!

Dizzydolly, that does sound like implantation, fingers crossed! Surley it would be way too early for AF. How long are your cycles normally?

Last few have been around 33 & today is only cd 25:dohh: stupid bodies messd up I think lol

Luvspnk that's awesome! Let us know when you get your full on BFP!!
Dizzy Doll that does sound good... Fx for you.

I'm due AF 5th, nothing to report here, the odd weird feeling in my tummy but that could be in my head... I thought it was too early to test but what do you all think?

Hmmm I'd try hold off if I was u unless u have ne cheapies still quite early t get poss tho loads a ppl on here seem to be gettin lines on the cheapies early on then still getting af xx I have 1 test in the house a cb digi n i bought it for wen I am sure I'm preg just so I can see the words pregnant how silly do I feel will prob b outa date b4 that happens haha

Luvspnk that's awesome! Let us know when you get your full on BFP!!
Dizzy Doll that does sound good... Fx for you.

I'm due AF 5th, nothing to report here, the odd weird feeling in my tummy but that could be in my head... I thought it was too early to test but what do you all think?

Hmmm I'd try hold off if I was u unless u have ne cheapies still quite early t get poss tho loads a ppl on here seem to be gettin lines on the cheapies early on then still getting af xx I have 1 test in the house a cb digi n i bought it for wen I am sure I'm preg just so I can see the words pregnant how silly do I feel will prob b outa date b4 that happens haha

Thanks! I'm wondering if it's a chemical. Took another FRER this evening, bfn. :( I'm gonna try to hold out a couple more days before testing again.

Soooo still spotting this morn but temp gone back up a bit oddddddddd

Hope your all ok today xxx

Hmmm temps risen again. So.mega confused what's going on. The last 2 days low temps don't look like an implantation dip.

Attachments

• 2014-04-29 08.33.44.jpg
    2014-04-29 08.33.44.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi... Can I join u ladies... its 9dpo for me... so af may be due on 4 / 5 th

Hi Ayeshasi... i think af due on 4/5 th... so i decided to test on 5th, but i am losing hopes that... there is mild cramps 5 DPO, it had it with my last cycle too...

Hi Ladies can I join please?

Af due 7th May. Not sure how much of a chance I have this cycle as after my mc in Feb dh wanted to wtt until August and then suddenly changed his mind right at my fertile time and I had no opks! ! I have a 28 day cycle and we dtd cd10, 13 and 14 what do you think? X

parinitha, im due 5th may too,im tempted to test on Friday 2nd may though.
I would be 12 DPO and my previous pregnancy I got a dark BFP at 12 DPO.

Thats gr8... but i am not that confident to test early bcoz the cramps...

Oki caved and i tested too early i know but its just an internet cheapie at least... negative result so ill keep symptom spotting.

I keep getting the niggles at the moment thats why i tested. What is everyone else doing?

Macy do you think your in with a good chance? Not sure we dtd enough or even at the right time lol so trying not to ss too much!!!

Oki caved and i tested too early i know but its just an internet cheapie at least... negative result so ill keep symptom spotting.

I keep getting the niggles at the moment thats why i tested. What is everyone else doing?

I'm not sure what to think. After getting that BFP on 7 dpo, I've been getting BFN's. FINALLY this morning ( 10 dpo) got a faint BFP, but it's lighter than the one on 7 dpo. I'm thinking chemical, but who knows.

Do anyone here experience mild cramping 5dpo... 9 days before AF due...

Not sure, Luvspnk81, but my fingers are still crossed for you!

I am 7dpo today... longest two weeks ever!

Ayeshasi & Parinitha, we are all on the same timings :) I'm due 5th, today I've had mild cramps though and almost AF pains, weird! And sorry for the crude info but lots of trips to the loo, in general feel like I've an upset tum.

Luvspnk You're body is just messing with you now eh! You poor thing, must be so frustrating. Really hoping you get a big bright positive soon.xx

Nosurprise I've had the same symptoms! ! I'm only 6dpo and just can't remember if I had this last time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->