AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

May 9th is my day of doom. 4 dpo. It's my first month temping and fertilityfriend says I have a "high" chance. We'll see. I've had light cramping the last two mornings....Of course, it's probably all in my mind-like every month.

Of course you can wait with us!

Isn't it distracting. I'm on my last day of holiday before going back to work and I just can't focus on anything except the TWW! It's almost better when I'm at work because I don't have time to think about it and whilst I may be stressed from that I can't over analyse as much as when I'm relxaing.

Of course you can wait with us!

Isn't it distracting. I'm on my last day of holiday before going back to work and I just can't focus on anything except the TWW! It's almost better when I'm at work because I don't have time to think about it and whilst I may be stressed from that I can't over analyse as much as when I'm relxaing.

Ha weird, I'm also back at work tomorrow after a lovely week off. Lovely that I got to slob around the house doing nothing much, not so lovely that my mind is completely preoccupied waiting :coffee: Hopefully next week will be quick for us both, it usually is if you've been off for a bit!

It's sad isn't it I was thinking this time nxt week il be sat with my usual day of depression cos af will have arrived you end up in a same routine every month I have my little cry t myself then u start again.

is anyone good at reading temps ? Can u look at mine in the link had two drops in a row is this looking like bad news? Thanks :thumbup:

I'm afraid i've never read temps so can't help you.

I know, it's such a sad feeling. I don't think my husband quite understands. I know he wants a baby as much as me but he is much more, it will happen when it happens, which it hopefully will, but it's my body that has to go through it. Plus I have extreme period pains (vomiting and passing out from the pain) which are really non existent when I'm on the pill, but I'm obviously not on the pill so I have that to contend with when AF arrives also!

I no wat you mean as much as they love us n want t be dads it's not them that has the crazy hormone changes the first month I came off the pill I just spent all wkend refusing to leave the sofa crying but not been able to explain why? he looked at me as if t say your loosing the plot lol luckily apart from that it's not been as bad as I expected . I seem to be able t tell wen af is coming and actually not as bad as used to be x can't imagine wat that's like for you sounds awfull:nope:

Nellylou how many cycles did it take when trying for ur 1st? Xx

My af is due nxt sund I'm supposed to be out next sat but dunno wat to do bout drinking? Not risk it at all then be super peed of when the witch arrives/poas that morn n b miserable if it's neg or just have a couple??? What d ya all think ?:headspin:

Hi Dizzy Dolly! It only took one try with our daughter, so I kind of expected the same this time. Fingers crossed for all of us!

If I like wine, I would still drink a little during the TWW. I wouldn't worry about it.

I entered this morning's temp in to my chart and it updated my ovulation date to friday, instead of last wednesday. Hoping we didn't miss our opportunity.

https://i61.tinypic.com/11t4bhc.png

Hi rabdkitty! Did you use OPKs as well? The temping confuses me. This is my first month recording my temps, but they are really up and down like yours. Hope you ovulated when you originally thought you did!

Can I join u? Although im due AF 5th May and i'm 8 DPO today.
Trying not to symptom spot but since yesterday I have been having spd type symptoms - I had spd in my previous 2 pregnancies. Last pregnancy it started at 6 weeks. Is it not too early to start at 7 dpo if I am pregnant?

Hi Ayeshasi! Welcome! It's so hard not symptom spot! Sorry, I don't know much about SPD, but hopefully it's a good sign for you :)

Oh no, what makes you think that? Could it be implantation symptoms?

I'm 9 dpo, AF due May 8th. Had a faint BFP on an FRER 7dpo, took another 8 dpo, got a barely there line. Gonna get some more tonight And retest in the am ( or maybe tonight, lol). GL everyone!!!

Oh my gosh! Congrats! 7dpo is really early, fantastic news!!

Dizzydolly, that does sound like implantation, fingers crossed! Surley it would be way too early for AF. How long are your cycles normally?

Luvspnk that's awesome! Let us know when you get your full on BFP!!
Dizzy Doll that does sound good... Fx for you.

I'm due AF 5th, nothing to report here, the odd weird feeling in my tummy but that could be in my head... I thought it was too early to test but what do you all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->