• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

Welcome mrsttcbaby3! I don't know how good we will be at keeping you from testing... It seems like a lot of us have the same problem lol. Good luck to you! Hoping this is your month!

Thank you nelly lou , im 6dpo today and im so tempted to test im going to have to sit on my hands a bit longer as I promised I wouldn't test early this time as every month I have tested everyday from 5dpo I know thats silly but cant help myself, baby dust to everyone x

Hi mtsttc#3

Dizzydolly I have a funny feeling the asda tests are the same as Morrisons which is 25 miu so you wouldn't get a line yet.
I just realised the ic I used yesterday at 7dpo is 20miu lol makes me feel like I might still have a chance!!!

Wow, I don't know all this info on tests. I just bought a couple of first response ones that claim to be able to detect pregnancy 4 days before af is expected... we will see. I also have wondfos that I bought on amazon... guessing those don't detect much?

Really wet down below. I was Really wet at 11DPO with my previous pregnancy and got BFP 12 DPO. Its either BFP tomorow or im out.

does waking up at 3am and testing count as first morning urine? :p

does waking up at 3am and testing count as first morning urine? :p

I was wondering this too! Because I usually wake up once or twice to go through the night anyway lol.... I am going to guess yes :)

Wondfo are also 25miu. Onestep are as cheap as wondfo but are 10miu but lots of people say they get bad evaps on them x

Thanks gemgem! Is a larger or smaller miu better?

Hi ladies,

may i join you. AF due 9th may and im already going insane.

Anyone know what the sensitivity of clearblue digital vs. FRER? Took another dollar tree test last night, got a positive so I thought I'd due a digi this afternoon. Came back not pregnant. :( I'm not freaking out, cause the lines on the others ones were def there. Just wondered if anyone knew.

I had the same with my last pregnancy got a positive on a normal test and negative on digital.

I've only got a digi left :dohh: as soon as I buy em I pee on em it's like I can't leave it haha I'm holding out til mond now cos by then if the evil one ain't here I'm late but fairly sure that won't be preg starting to think il never get ther stil cramping on n off tho everything seems diff this month xxx

What does everyone think to how pregnancy effects you as in like if your mum had no morning sickness you won't? My mum had terrible sickness the whole 9 month with both of us even b4 missed period n my sis was really bad too so does that mean il be the same. :shrug:

I've only got a digi left :dohh: as soon as I buy em I pee on em it's like I can't leave it haha I'm holding out til mond now cos by then if the evil one ain't here I'm late but fairly sure that won't be preg starting to think il never get ther stil cramping on n off tho everything seems diff this month xxx

What does everyone think to how pregnancy effects you as in like if your mum had no morning sickness you won't? My mum had terrible sickness the whole 9 month with both of us even b4 missed period n my sis was really bad too so does that mean il be the same. :shrug:
We all sending baby dust your way.

My sister and mum have had bad morning sickness. I have 4 kids. No morning sickness at all. I did get nausea with my daughter but with boys nothing.

We all sending baby dust your way.

My sister and mum have had bad morning sickness. I have 4 kids. No morning sickness at all. I did get nausea with my daughter but with boys nothing.

I've heard ppl say generally it's worse with girls wonder why

Yeh in my case it has been. Had nausea for 9 whole months. Like ridiculously bad. Hoping for a girl this time tho lol. Let's see .

Fingers crossed xx just been looking at stats on preg test results and if ff got my ov date right & I'm 12 dpo preg test should be showing pos by now thinking def out xx

Can I ask too then on your 4 kids already did it take u long to conceive each time ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->