• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

Can I ask too then on your 4 kids already did it take u long to conceive each time ? Xx

With my daughter 3 cycles. With the boys max 2 cycles. But since I'm hoping to try for a girl apparently it takes longer.

Can I ask too then on your 4 kids already did it take u long to conceive each time ? Xx

With my daughter 3 cycles. With the boys max 2 cycles. But since I'm hoping to try for a girl apparently it takes longer.

So are you trying the gender swaying thing then?? I never heard of it until I saw a thread on here about it! Very interesting though!!x

Well the only thing I done is BD 2 days before ovulation. I truly believe in the timing. With my boys I bd during ovulation everyday.

Anyone know what the sensitivity of clearblue digital vs. FRER? Took another dollar tree test last night, got a positive so I thought I'd due a digi this afternoon. Came back not pregnant. :( I'm not freaking out, cause the lines on the others ones were def there. Just wondered if anyone knew.

Try not to worry hun digis are not as sensitive as a frer. How many dpo are you? X

Since it's my 1st I wouldn't mind but if I could choose I'd love a girl, and I did read that girl spermy is tougher and can survive longer so we BD'd the day before and two days later for good measure (and incase I got it wrong)!! So would be interesting to see if that is true!

As for the sickness etc, I really hope it's not passed on from mum,she didn't have good births,neither did my sisters! It's an old wives tale but they all agree girls need more of your beauty so they drain it from you!!

Def thinkin af b here by morn super strong cramping wondering if it's all gone weird this month cos sure I didn't ov last month x

Anyone know what the sensitivity of clearblue digital vs. FRER? Took another dollar tree test last night, got a positive so I thought I'd due a digi this afternoon. Came back not pregnant. :( I'm not freaking out, cause the lines on the others ones were def there. Just wondered if anyone knew.

Try not to worry hun digis are not as sensitive as a frer. How many dpo are you? X

12 dpo today. I always have had really strong positives by this time. I know its diff every time, and that it really doesn't mean good or bad.

I'm out this time :( BFN 13DPO with FRER x Hope someone gets a BFP xx

Nosurprise I'm so sorry hun.

I just got my bfp at 9dpo.......in shock right now

I'm out too af arrived likeI thought onwards n upwards least I can drink on my birthday now in a few weeks - every cloud n all that lol xxx & I know my first month of temping worked think gonna take it easy nxt month still temp but jus go with the flow then enjoy my hol then get back to really trying hope we all keep to stick together on this thread tho il def be hoping to see some BFP this month if not wel keep going til we do xx :hugs: & lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Gem,

That's awesome!!! I'm thrilled for you :) Faint line or undeniable??x

Sorry dizzydolly I know how much it sucks when you want it so bad.

Undeniable!!!!! I used a frer and it popped up straight away. I want to post the pic but can't from mu mobile can I?

Got BFN... feeling sad... 12 DPO bloody cramps are still there...:growlmad:

Congrats Gem on the BFP!!!

Im sorry to hear your out Dolly and Non i hope you get your bfp soon.

Does anyone know much about temping. My dd still gets up during the night every other day and im wondering would temping still work? Also if i could still do it whats the best thermometer to get. I have seen a couple on Amazon wondering cheapie over expensive for what i need it for? Im forward planning as you can tell.

6 days till af so lets see what else happens, anyone else been testing or having symptoms?

Congratulations on ur bfp!! Baby dust to all the other ladies, im so tempted to go buy a test and take it but im only 7dpo and dont want a bfn. Hoping I can hold off testing for a few more days x

gemgem77... do u still having cramps?... what are the other symptoms u are having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->