• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 8th of May - anyone want to wait with me?

Ayeshasi....i am going to test again only after af due and if she didn't show herself up... but these cramps are warning me she is coming...

gemgem77... do u still having cramps?... what are the other symptoms u are having?

Thanks so much and sorry you got bfn. No major cramping now and I actually for the first time ever tracked my symptoms so I know I had major cramping at 5 and 6 dpo so think that was implantation x

I'm so disappointed, this was the first month I really had a different cycle, lots of cramping and twinges etc. I really thought last night that I'd wake up to AF this morning or a BFP :(

Nosurprise would this be your first pregnancy? Some women don't implant until a lot later and your honestly not out untill af comes x

Hey Gem, yea ttc 1st. It's so frustrating :shrug: Your right though, not out until I'm out!! This is your second right? Have you already told your husband?? Such an exciting time for you!!x

Ok. Really weird. Just checked the test and it's showing a half line. Evap?
Worth testing on another brand? Should I wait till tomorow AM to test? No af yet. Rly wet still and sore boobs

Ayeshasi worth keeping hopes up for a little longer then I'd think. I did read though that a neg test is only readable for 10mins and any changed result after that isn't correct. How long passed before you saw a change?

An hour. However I only looked at the test for 5mins. And didn't after that

Attachments

• 2014-05-02 09.58.24.jpg
    2014-05-02 09.58.24.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
You're the same as me, due AF 5th right? Might be worth another shot tomorrow. I'm just going to wait it out now for AF to arrive and if not here by Monday will test again then. Like Gem said though, we're out out until :witch: arrives... :)

You're the same as me, due AF 5th right? Might be worth another shot tomorrow. I'm just going to wait it out now for AF to arrive and if not here by Monday will test again then. Like Gem said though, we're out out until :witch: arrives... :)
I usually start spotting 2 days before af. Should be today. I'll wait till tomorow. Aaaghhh hate waiting

I'm out too. BFN with one step test. Booooo!

i have the same pregnancy tests from onestep and have tested at 9dp and got a negative so keep your fingers crossed that perhaps onestep isnt that good at early responses!

Macy they are meant to be 10miu. So very sensitive. But alot of people talk about evaps with them. I don't know what to think parinitha

Hey Gem, yea ttc 1st. It's so frustrating :shrug: Your right though, not out until I'm out!! This is your second right? Have you already told your husband?? Such an exciting time for you!!x

Yes told my hubby, he works away Mon to Fri so told him over the phone this morning haha very exciting as my little girl will love being a big sister.
You've still got all this to come hun I know that's no consolation but it will happen and ot will be great xx

I ddon't want to get your hopes up and those ic's have terrible evaps but I got the same when I did one at 7dpo, maybe it was something? I hope this is the start of your bfp x

Attachments

• 20140430_181753-1.jpg
    20140430_181753-1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
I ddon't want to get your hopes up and those ic's have terrible evaps but I got the same when I did one at 7dpo, maybe it was something? I hope this is the start of your bfp x

Thanks! Was urs exactly like this? This is the first time I'm using one step. Simply be cos they were the cheapest lol. I got one more test which is a super drug own brand. Tells u results 4 days before. Will use that tomorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->