AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

I'd like to join too! AF is due April 22nd for me. No symptoms yet as i'm only 2 days past O.

This will be my 4th cycle TTC after coming off BCP in December. I will probably test on Easter Sunday!

welcome!!!:)

woah a bfp at 5dpo?? How lucky lol.

I also hate the tww. I wish it was much easier

Welcome, lindsvancamp. :)

I'm finding this cycle easier so far. I haven't even gotten to OV yet, so maybe I'll start getting impatient when I do. But my cycle shifted so I'm with the May gals, but I adore Red and all you ladies, so I'll watch and wait to see of you get your BFPs!

Sending sticky baby dust your way :)

and aww thanks!! I am 5dpo today and have been getting little pin pricks cramping in my lower abdomen and feelings of really dull slight AF cramps. Hopefully this is my bfp cycle, I really want my rainbow baby :cloud9:

Sending sticky baby dust your way :)

and aww thanks!! I am 5dpo today and have been getting little pin pricks cramping in my lower abdomen and feelings of really dull slight AF cramps. Hopefully this is my bfp cycle, I really want my rainbow baby :cloud9:

I got pretty bad cramps this morn, too, at 5dpo. This is earlier than my normal cramping, which would start at 9, so something is happening. I've been wondering lately if I didn't have a big cyst, though, in my right ov: night sweats, bad ov pain (and last night during bding too), nausea, now cramps...

I'm feeling rather low about this whole cycle, too. Not confident this is my month.

Anyone ever had a bad luteal fluid/cyst related cycle? What was it like?

I hope that this is your bfp and not cyst related. Are you having any other symptoms?

I hope that this is your bfp and not cyst related. Are you having any other symptoms?

Mostly just those ones mention: bad night sweats since 2 dpo, bad ov pain since ov of 3 follies (and last night during bding too), nausea, now cramps. Also weepy and tired, though 1) I have raging allergies, and 2) I'm on Clomid, so that is normal.

So we are exact same timing. Are your cramps come and go? Mine are constant today.

I'd like to join too! AF is due April 22nd for me. No symptoms yet as i'm only 2 days past O.

This will be my 4th cycle TTC after coming off BCP in December. I will probably test on Easter Sunday!

I think we should all test or retest Easter Sunday--"Easter" comes from the word Oster, the Anglo Saxon goddess of fertility! The timing must've been appropriate for lots of Viking bfps;)

I think we should all test or retest Easter Sunday--"Easter" comes from the word Oster, the Anglo Saxon goddess of fertility! The timing must've been appropriate for lots of Viking bfps;)

Red I like that! Viking BFPs :) Especially since we are all close in our cycles. Seems like a lot of us are 5dpo or somewhere in the vicinity :)

Thanks for the kind welcomes. It will be nice to go through the TWW with you ladies and symptom spot.
It seems like i didn't get much O pain this cycle like I have been the past 2, so I'm not sure what that is all about.

Testing on Easter will only be about 10dpo for me but I will anyways. haha.

Mostly just those ones mention: bad night sweats since 2 dpo, bad ov pain since ov of 3 follies (and last night during bding too), nausea, now cramps. Also weepy and tired, though 1) I have raging allergies, and 2) I'm on Clomid, so that is normal.

So we are exact same timing. Are your cramps come and go? Mine are constant today.

nice symptoms! Mines are come and go in a way but today they are a little bit more constant. And I'm not sure if this is a sign but for the last two nights I've been super hot while trying to sleep. Last night I even had to open the door just to get some cool air and still felt hot .. I ended up sleeping with the door cracked

I had the visit with my ob-gyn today. Basically just reassured me that an early mc is very common and I shouldn't have any reason for concern, try for 6 months and if nothing happens we'll set an appt and go from there. He said we should wait a cycle or two just to allow my cycle to regulate itself. However, we bd this morning and im pretty sure I o'd today too, soooooo, i'm just barely in the tww, but im not testing early (this is my new mantra) im not testing early....ugh pass me some will power please :)

Omg I go away for a few days & miss loads!! Ha ha

I'll be testing on the 16th, but prob will be early so will keep testing till after Easter or till AF arrives (due 23rd).

Symptoms wise I've had some one sided pain, tender/tingling nipples/side of boobs, a lot of lotiony cm Wednesday & nothing since, had back & thigh ache Monday/tuesday, got ulcers & a cold now & spotty, but I don't normally pay attention so don't know what's normal & what's not. Not sure when I ovulated so could be anywhere between 4 & 10dpo. Nothing jumping out as pregnancy symptoms so not confident.

Finding it hard to track symptoms without a definite or even approximate dpo, but trying to remain optimistic!

Welcome to those who joined in the last few days & goodluck,

Xxx

6dpo today and nothing. Well yesterday I had some stabbing pains in my breasts and in my lower abd. But I mean it's so random I have no confidence saying it was anything pregnancy related:/ Maybe gas bubbles or something. I am really feeling good about our efforts this month...I just want some garsh darn sore boobs or something!!!! :)

Kwynia, that's good all is ok. I am almost pos I had a chem pg in jan. My doc said 1/3 pg make it. Welcome back to the tww club!

5-good to see you again!

Emerald, I have the same stuff going on, so at least we know that we are in good company at 6dpo.

everyones symptoms sound so good xx

today i am 6dpo and my symptoms have seemed to disappear. very early this morning i had bad back pain and sore breasts . and had another pregnancy dream but nothing since. on and off faint sensations in lower abdomen and thats it. so im hoping that my symptoms pick up!

emerald521 im right there with ya! lol im hoping that i get some really bad sore boobs haha

I will say I am glad I purchased my 50 pack of Internet cheapies :) I can test everyday even though my head knows it's way to early. But it helps me feed my poas addiction. And the bfn doesn't sick because I know it's to early. But if no don't test I always think " what if???". Man I hope there are some baby cells multiplying in there so I can kick my poas addiction:)

7dpo and still feel nothing... but I don't recall having many symptoms with my first pregnancy either. Hum...I'm talking a lot. How are you ladies doing today? It's neat a lot of us are the same dpo!

Hi girls! Mind if I join? I'm due for AF the 26-28th if it didn't work this cycle were going to try Clomid.

We've been TTC for 9 months now and haven't been on BC in 6 years. 😕 true story.
I'm a planner an I started to obsess about it all in jan and feb I was just one big meds so we did take 2 months off. But now were up an running & I just want this to happen SOOO BAD!

Welcome, Meg!

Emerald, I would say I really have no symptoms either--nothing different than normal anyway. I have had cramps, and it is a little early for those, and I had really sharp stabbing pains 5-6 dpo, but the sore bbs I think will be the telltale for me, and nothing yet on that front. The month I think I had a chem, I had VERY sore bbs and was very tired/nauseous. But not until 9dpo, so maybe we are all just too early yet?

I'm pretty sure I always have sore boobs & that slight cramping too it comes an goes. The Jedi mind tricks your body plays on you just aren't fair lol.

Red can I ask you about your Clomid cycle? Is this your first? Move done my testing ect. An my tests have all come back normal. Still waiting for his SA ( that should be done this week ).
I'm anxious to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->