AF due around Halloween

8dpo today and all weekend my boobs have been driving me crazy. They never hurt until right before AF. But they've been hurting ever since 2 or 3dpo. I've been spending a lot of time in the bathroom looking at them (lol) and yesterday I could have sworn I saw some darkening on my areolas. Today there are definite dark rings around them. Trying not to freak out. In other news, for the last two days my belly has felt really big and tight. It's hardly squishy at all. I have to keep off the HPTs for 3 more days :nope:

Fingers crossed for you TK.

I had a little nipple sensitivity yesterday but I have been exhausted since 4dpo. It was going okay until lunch time when I stopped at a drive thru. I almost got sick in my car. A wave of nausea hit me like a truck - to the point that I emptied a canvas bag in my passenger seat in case of emergency. Since then I've felt achy and feverish although no fever. I've also experienced random sensations around my belly button. That happened with my last pregnancy. BUT I'm trying to not to get my hopes up. This wait is the worst!

So I took a test and I can't tell. I don't think I see anything?

Attachments

• mb4juu.jpg
    mb4juu.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 18
owl 2 or 9 dpo... I don't think I've ever quite seen anyone in that situation lol Do you know when AF is due?

Yeah I know well Af is due approx 31st give or take a day.. but yes I was pretty convinced I'd ovulated on the 16th but then on 22nd I had EWCM for a few hours so I'm not even counting anymore just waiting for af.... ��

Are you going to test on what would be 10dpo?

thexfadingpat I don't see anything but I'm on my phone so I can't make pics too big.

AFM I've been getting faint lines so I decided to try a different brand let me know what you think

Attachments

• 1477355769933-745188211_opt.jpg
    1477355769933-745188211_opt.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 8
Been readin all of this. I'm pretty nervous to test, my af is due in 2 days. I'm debating whether to test or to wait after Thursday?
This waiting actually make me feel nervous but excited at the same time! Yikes!

Fingers crossed for everyone! I am only 7dpo so I am doing my best to wait.

Got my bfp this morning. Sending baby dust and will still wait with you guys to hear the outcome

Test. Af wasn't due till the 28th and I just got my bfp this morning. Good luck. Let us know. Sending baby dust

Tested again this morning (12dpo) and it was a big bfn. I know I'm not fully out until AF shows.. but I just have this feeling that this isn't the month. :(
Then next month we're taking a break because if it happened the possible dd would fall around a bad time for us. So more than likely waiting until December now.

Tested again this morning (12dpo) and it was a big bfn. I know I'm not fully out until AF shows.. but I just have this feeling that this isn't the month. :(
Then next month we're taking a break because if it happened the possible dd would fall around a bad time for us. So more than likely waiting until December now.

I'm sorry that is a major bummer! :(

I tested this morning at 9dpo. Bfn of course. In other news I talked to my mom last night whining about how hard the TWW is and she told me about "back in her day" you had to wait a couple months, then they inject a rabbit with your urine and dissect it to see if it's ovaries reacted to the HCG in your urine. Hahaha, I am so grateful for modern day HPTs!

Congrats to Aubrey's BFP!

I'm late to the thread but AF is also due on 30/10 - I have a 24-26 day cycle, and according to app I am roughly 9dpo.

I don't temp or use ovulation testers though, and this was the first month we're TTC. (Officially we were meant to be just NTNP but that went out the window pretty much immediately!) I did have some symptoms I at first put down to a UTI, but they are more severe than one i've ever had, came (and went) out of the blue, there was some light spotting, and have had hot flushes, dizziness and breast tenderness, plus headaches in the last couple of days. It easily (and likely) is just other things, but we're holding out till testing on the 30th that it may have been early signs of IB :)

thexfading pat you're not out till the witch shows! :hugs: But if you have to wait until December technically you'll only be skipping a cycle, and you can use that time to get full of vitamins/folic acid/etc! Waiting sucks but I hope you don't have to.

Welcome Lucy!

Congratulations, Aubrey2013!! So excited for you.

@thexfadingpat - Keep your head up. You never know. I didn't test positive until 14 dpo with my first pregnancy. Fingers crossed!

Congrats Aubrey!

Thexfadingpat - thinking of you, still no af so your still "in the race"

I've got pretty uncomfortable cramping started this past hour, not sure if its the start of AF but i very rarely get cramping

Af is due friday/saturday; thinking egg released between 13th-16th. Took test today with SMU looks white but might have a faint line. been having sore sensitive breast for a week now, been really bad last 2 days, anything grazes and I yelp out in pain. Starting to lose hope but gonna try and wait out till Thursday before testing again. If I still have the painful boobs come testing day.

Congrats Aubrey!

Thexfadingpat - thinking of you, still no af so your still "in the race"

I've got pretty uncomfortable cramping started this past hour, not sure if its the start of AF but i very rarely get cramping

Ive been experiencing light cramping. It comes and goes and is more in the pit of my stomach and not lower like af. They definitely weren't even close to af cramps though. So hopefully your still in the race.

Baby dust to all!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"