AF due around Halloween

Congrats to Aubrey's BFP!

I'm late to the thread but AF is also due on 30/10 - I have a 24-26 day cycle, and according to app I am roughly 9dpo.

I don't temp or use ovulation testers though, and this was the first month we're TTC. (Officially we were meant to be just NTNP but that went out the window pretty much immediately!) I did have some symptoms I at first put down to a UTI, but they are more severe than one i've ever had, came (and went) out of the blue, there was some light spotting, and have had hot flushes, dizziness and breast tenderness, plus headaches in the last couple of days. It easily (and likely) is just other things, but we're holding out till testing on the 30th that it may have been early signs of IB :)

Good luck. Wishing you the best. Try not to stress out and symptom watch. This month went the fastest for me because I wasn't reading into anything and before I knew it my first time taking a Hpt this month we got our BFP. Stay calm and keep your mind off of it. Best of luck.

Wishing everyone gets a BFP before the month is over. Then we can start a due in July forum!!!

Due on the 29th and have been having lots of symptoms. Increased discharge, sore boobs, darker nipples, bloating like crazy, constipated, tired, headaches, dizzyness.

I spotted last month 3 days before Af and then had lots of tissue and then I started spitting dark brown when I wipe (3 days before Af)

Anyone else experience this?

Cheers Aubrey :) I'm trying not to symptom check but I have a couple of health conditions anyway, and can't help but be like 'is my back ache normal and tiredness normal right now or...' - Either way I'm still in this month, and can test Sunday morning. A BFP would be really exciting as 30/10 is also mine and OH1's 7 year anniversary though.

And a july baby due thread would be cool. all the best with your pregnancy xx

I too am trying not to monitor symptoms but it's so hard. I've had lots of intermittent cramping since 4dpo. Also mild back pain - I have been turning the seat warmer on in my car to alleviate the pain. When AF arrives I usually have back pain too but never before. I remember in my first trimester last time my blood sugar was always low. I had to eat all day to keep it up. I've started feeling that way this week too. I'm 9dpo. Just waiting and waiting... and waiting. Fingers crossed.

For lunch hubby brought home the spicy Cesar salad from Wendy's for me which I usually love to have. I love cheese even though it's bad for my metabolism but today I couldn't stand the smell of the cheese in the salad and had to toss it out and gagged doing so. I had a rough time eating the rest of the salad with the dressing (which I love as well) and only put one packet instead of two. Af is due Friday or Saturday, and I'm still having slightly sensitive nips/breasts but they are slowly lessening. I don't know what to think, is this all in my head because it's so soon?

I'm out ladies, had a chemical :cry: good luck to the rest of you and I hope you all get a Halloween BFP! :dust:

I'm out ladies, had a chemical :cry: good luck to the rest of you and I hope you all get a Halloween BFP! :dust:

:hugs: sorry stillprayin, I was out with you the last 2 months, maybe you'll have a New Year conception. I hope to hear about your sticky bean next month!

who else is testing sunday? af due on sunday but normal get spotting for a day or two before so expecting spotting today/ tomorrow !

who else is testing sunday? af due on sunday but normal get spotting for a day or two before so expecting spotting today/ tomorrow !

I'm due on Sunday too! I've been testing since Tuesday and haven't gotten anything yet :( I'm going to try to wait a few days before testing again.

I'm testing tomorrow if AF doesn't show, but getting mild cramps and waterish cm(bit milky sometimes.) Don't know what to think, for now I'm just waiting and expecting AF, and FXing if she doesn't show I get something.

I got my positive Wednesday but I wasn't quite sure, and wanted to wait for Friday/Saturday for a better result. This afternoon I went to the bathroom after feeling intense pain and cramps and I MC my implantation sack, fell right out into the bowl.
AF is coming on and I'm on painkillers for the MC (our 3rd one) but this one made it to implantation so...progress? It still hurts but knowing that it's possible makes me feel much better. wanted to show my test and give others a heads up and say I know what you are going through to the ladies who have lost when they thought they have made it. I hope to see some of you back for next month.

IMG_20161028_183140.jpg

I got my positive Wednesday but I wasn't quite sure, and wanted to wait for Friday/Saturday for a better result. This afternoon I went to the bathroom after feeling intense pain and cramps and I MC my implantation sack, fell right out into the bowl.
AF is coming on and I'm on painkillers for the MC (our 3rd one) but this one made it to implantation so...progress? It still hurts but knowing that it's possible makes me feel much better. wanted to show my test and give others a heads up and say I know what you are going through to the ladies who have lost when they thought they have made it. I hope to see some of you back for next month.

View attachment 972417

I'm so sorry Moose! I can't imagine what you are going through :hugs:

[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry Moose! I can't imagine what you are going through :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thanks hun, I'm better now but yes it's traumatizing to see/feel you little one leave you if you've been trying so hard to keep them. But my hubby and the lovely ladies here are helping so much that I'm keeping up hope for next time, and planning to do somethings different. I hope you have much better luck than I this month :D

Had a crazy busy week here with my son being poorly, not had any chance to check in.
I'm in CD26 so af in anything from 2-5days if bfn. Did a hpt this morning at was negative but I'm not testing any more I'm happy to wait it out.

Sorry to you StillPraying xxx baby dust to you xxx

I'm so sorry to hear what you went through Moose, I wish you all the baby dust out there for a sticky soon xxx

I fully thought I was out this month, but I just took another test this morning (AF should be showing today or tomorrow) and I'm pretty sure I got a slight bfp. testing again tomorrow.

Well, AF is due today and it is the first day in nearly a week that I haven't taken a test. Seeing all those negatives is so discouraging. I thought the dark rings growing around my areolas was a for sure sign. Oh well, I will wait until this afternoon/tomorrow morning. My body is like clockwork and she'll be making her appearance around 4:00 today.

thexfadingpat - that's awesome finger crossed for a stronger line xx

Tk321 - hope you don't get af tomorrow xx

I'm expecting Af any day now. On cd27 about 7dpo if my later ovulation signs were rightI did a test this morning and got a bfn 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->