AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I definitely see a line! Congrats!! Test in a couple days and it should be darker.

I'm so hoping AL this bloating means I'm pregnant. Definitely look it like you gals said. If I could wear sweat pants to work I'd be in heaven.

Yes!! Although at least I get to wear scrubs so almost the same lol

Definitely see a line. As the day go by the line will get darker. Congratulations!!

Yes!! Although at least I get to wear scrubs so almost the same lol

Lucky!!!

So I ordered a pizza and cheese sticks...the only things that taste good are the veggie toppings and pepperoni. Crust and cheese aren't going down easy

Ok so I just did my nightly look in the mirror to see any changes in my breasts...holy veins batman! I've never noticed them showing before but they are def showing now. Hopefully I haven't been completely missing it...lol.

Sorry tmi but I was like OMG

Edbarnett... First bfp for the thread!! Congratulations!

Boobs are super fragile to the touch tonight but af is 4 days away. It could be af since the days are creeping up slowly. Af may come sunday or monday for me. Anyone else has insomnia at night?

Not to sure what to think.

Tested today 9dpo...
Waited 3 mins, thought I may of seen something but thought nooo you think that all the time. Walked away. Went back 2 hours later to this... So so faint but something... Maybe a evap but I never got them last month on my bfn...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
Will hold out 2 days then test Sunday...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 9
I think I see a second line on the first pic when I inverted the picture. I'd say wait a couple more days to test another one. Hopefully that second line will get darker. Keep us posted!! FX!

Hope, I too have insomnia. Glong definitely test again in a couple days. :)

Temp went back up .6 degrees thus morning (my typical 3am check) so I'm really really hoping it was an implantation dip. My heart started beating like crazy while I was laying there and when I went to the bathroom. I've had to pee all 4 days this week in the middle of the night...very unusual for me.

I had a pregnancy reveal dream last night...but it wasn't my reveal. Lol.

How I'd everyone?

Not to sure what to think.

Tested today 9dpo...
Waited 3 mins, thought I may of seen something but thought nooo you think that all the time. Walked away. Went back 2 hours later to this... So so faint but something... Maybe a evap but I never got them last month on my bfn...

I don't want to rain on your parade but I do want to let you know that this happened to me last month with a frer. I knew the test was invalid but I couldn't help being a little more hopeful. I also learned that taking the case apart can cause a false bfp too so don't do that either. Now that all that is out of the way...

I hope that after waiting a few days you get something in the time frame!!

So many are starting to test I feel like my resolve is going to break this weekend.

I'm trying to hold off on testing too nightfire but it is so hard when you start seeing bfps and pics! This is the longest I've gone without testing since ttc now that I think about it... It's the combination of the false bfp last month (my fault) and the 50 bucks I wasted in multiple tests that's making me be more patient. But I can feel it, it's getting harder and harder not to cave.

Very very hard. I keep looking up the bfp statistics for my dpo just to tell myself it's too early (countdowntopregnancy.com). Last night I felt the fluttering again. U waa sitting there and it was like I was shaking on the inside

Aww crap. Checked out that countdown to pregnancy site and it looks like tomorrow gives me 51-69% accuracy with my best guess for ovulation. Looks like I'm stopping at the store tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->