AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Wow so I haven't been symptom spotting until today but I just burst into tears because my phone did an update!! :/ and now I'm thinking about it I have had sore boobs for a few days now and am exhausted. I'm 12 do .... maybe 13

Hi ladies... lots of really exciting symptoms! And I agree, no one is out until AF shows. Today I have been extra irritable.. just totally snapped at DW for no real reason. I had a meeting where I had to share some bad news with someone and I almost cried -- I have these sorts of meetings at least weekly and I'm used to them by now, so crying is totally out of the ordinary for me. No longer feeling the pains in my left side. I either have bad PMS or (I hope) there's something else going on!

I'm trying so hard not to test. Temp drop this morning so I'm hoping iy means implantation is happening/happened. My abdomin is currently throbbing...I had to walk around our shop and it was getting sharpish pains in the same spot pretty much.

Weebles I'm with you..if I start u won't stop. But then it's depressing seeing bfn. What's the best dpo to test?

Im having sharp pain too, intermittent though. I never had this with my first pregnancy but I guess every one is different.

I think the best day to test is after AF is late but what's the fun in that? If you want an early bfp I think 10-12 dpo is a good place to start... Some people get them earlier but for most it's a sad waste of cash. All of this is just purely my opinion though!

Well if af is supposed to arrive on the 28th I'll be 12dpo..idk if I can wait until I actually miss to try a test.

4 more days! Sounds like a lot of promising symptoms for people! I'm still symptom-less, so feeling like it's not my month this month. Last time I was pregnant (ended in MC) I had really sore boobs, but the ladies are feeling no different than normal currently.

Overwhelming feeling that I'm still out today, it's weird I'm like whoa my bb's being this sore is so crazy, but then by afternoon I just think it's all in my head and there's no way I am. Either way still have sore bb's, mild cramping, high closed cp, and slight nausea and heartburn here and there. How's everyone else doing! Soo tempted to just test so I can move on if I need to lol

Overwhelming feeling that I'm still out today, it's weird I'm like whoa my bb's being this sore is so crazy, but then by afternoon I just think it's all in my head and there's no way I am. Either way still have sore bb's, mild cramping, high closed cp, and slight nausea and heartburn here and there. How's everyone else doing! Soo tempted to just test so I can move on if I need to lol

I'm with ya on the testing...but I know is better to wait. Ugh.

Anyone have bloat that seems to be getting worse? When I got to work I had one of the 2 buttons undone...now I have both undone...and I feel like the zipper is squeezing my bloat still. Can't wait to get into sweats under a blanket...

I don't have any severe bloating, but in my last pregnancy I remember that so clearly. Even pants that were baggy on me felt uncomfortable in the waist. Fx for you nightfire. Seems as though time is draaaaggggging now

Thanks Tanya. Yesterday I wore a pair of pants that I was swimming in...except for the waist that I had to unbotton...I have large thighs and a big butt so pants are always tight and never baggy in the leg. But when I'm not bloated they fit on my waist fine.

Super nausea actually puked 3 times today....
Craving orange juice last night.
Cm dried up;(
I can't wait for Sunday I'll be 10dpo
But I hope we get some bfp

This weekend will keep me a lil occupied.
Easter egg hunt tommorow with the tribe
Easter egg coloring and easter egg cookie decor. Saturday and Sunday well easter.
I do a hunt and baskets in am with my sister. And then my husbands family has a big ol easter egg hunt and dinner.! Kinds exsited
Sucks I sprained my ankle hurts

I'm having terrible bloating too. Now I normally get some between O and AF but this is out of control. Makes me a little sad, I work so hard to stay in shape. I might not be pregnant but I sure as heck look like it.

Ahh Weebles me too!! I'm nervous if I am pregnant I've been eating a little more than usual (I usually only eat around 1200 calories so def not good for a pregnant women) and I've been running slower too just to be safe! I pray it's not for nothing haha

I'm with ya on the testing...but I know is better to wait. Ugh.

Anyone have bloat that seems to be getting worse? When I got to work I had one of the 2 buttons undone...now I have both undone...and I feel like the zipper is squeezing my bloat still. Can't wait to get into sweats under a blanket...

I hear ya nightfire. My tummy is so bloated and painful still. I have to unbutton my jeans and feels much better with zipper down too. lol

Help me out, friends..https://postimg.org/image/nqdp8z5rj/

Took this after work today with a Dollar Tree test... it came up in 3 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->