AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Today I had such an urge to POAS that I used one of my CB digital OPKs around noon my time (hadn't peed in about 4 hours). It was positive! I'm trying so hard not to get really excited. I'm only 8 DPO so I think it is too early to test for real but it is honestly taking all of my willpower to not!

Lol you don't want to wait until at least 75%?

So I just went pee...and when I wiped there was 1 really tiny tiny red spot...

clara so promising, hope it turns into a hcg bfp

Night fire sounds sooo promising! Fx

I think I'm out still, my bb's are weirdly sore and have been but that's really only it.

Some people don't show any signs. Not out until af shows (I know I keep saying that) I'm Sooo hopeful this month. I hope my mind isn't making my body behave this way.

Today I had such an urge to POAS that I used one of my CB digital OPKs around noon my time (hadn't peed in about 4 hours). It was positive! I'm trying so hard not to get really excited. I'm only 8 DPO so I think it is too early to test for real but it is honestly taking all of my willpower to not!

We are both 8dpo; )

Awesome!!

Lol you don't want to wait until at least 75%?

So I just went pee...and when I wiped there was 1 really tiny tiny red spot...

I should wait.. But 50/50 sounds pretty good too, lol! What dpo are you? IB maybe?

We are both 8dpo; )

How are you feeling today?

Basicly all my syptomes are gone. Cramping gone. Breast aren't as sore. Did have a tear in my foot tendon. Spent hours at the er. For a darn wrap..a brace would b3 nice atleast

Basicly all my syptomes are gone. Cramping gone. Breast aren't as sore. Did have a tear in my foot tendon. Spent hours at the er. For a darn wrap..a brace would b3 nice atleast

Wbu?

Clara and weebles I really hope so bbt dropped yesterday and then back up today. So maybe an implantation dip too.

I'm 9 dpo currently. I want to wait until AT LEAST 10 to test...but I should really wait until af is due

Wbu?

Sorry to hear! I had that happen a couple of summers ago.. spent 3 weeks on crutches. Not fun to say the least-- hope you recover quickly! My physiotherapist told me to put my foot in ice water for 1 min and then warm/hot water for 1 min, and do that 5 times (10 mins total). It's the only thing that helped me, although it's super uncomfortable (the icewater, anyway).

Today I'm much like you -- most symptoms seem to be gone except I'm super emotional. Almost cried over silly TV and a photo of a building demolition I've never even been at, lol. That and the pos OPK are all that seems to remain.

Nightfire, temp dip and light bleeding are good signs that implantation has occurred! FX that it did! Maybe we will all get our BFPs -- could happen, right?

Wbu?

Sorry to hear! I had that happen a couple of summers ago.. spent 3 weeks on crutches. Not fun to say the least-- hope you recover quickly! My physiotherapist told me to put my foot in ice water for 1 min and then warm/hot water for 1 min, and do that 5 times (10 mins total). It's the only thing that helped me, although it's super uncomfortable (the icewater, anyway).

Today I'm much like you -- most symptoms seem to be gone except I'm super emotional. Almost cried over silly TV and a photo of a building demolition I've never even been at, lol. That and the pos OPK are all that seems to remain.

Nightfire, temp dip and light bleeding are good signs that implantation has occurred! FX that it did! Maybe we will all get our BFPs -- could happen, right?

This may be a very luck thread...FX for everyone. Hopefully we all get bfps. Getting antsy

Evening ladies. Sorry to jump on your thread here. I haven't read through the whole thing so I do t know where you're all up to really!
It's been QUITE a while since I last posted in here (here being the TWW.....2011 would have been the last time!) anyways, sorry, im rambling!

OH and I aren't planning on TTC for number 2 just yet (wanted to avoid a potential Xmas or early Jan birth!) BUT.......we had a little slip up a few days ago and well, you can guess the rest.

When I got pregnant with my daughter, I had ZERO symptoms. If it wasn't for the fact I missed AF that month I would never have tested, completely thought I was out. I don't really get too many AF symptoms either, maybe sore nipples for a few days after ov and I have very mild cramps once AF has started, I do get a bit ratty when she is actually due (like the day of or the day before).

However, AF isn't due until Tuesday (29th) but the past few days I have been feeling a bit odd, and it's kind of got me thinking!! On wed (?8dpo ish?!) I had the most strange feelings in my lower abdomen, possibly my uterus, I have no idea, but it was like a quick pulsing/vibrating feeling for a few seconds on and off all day. In the end it was driving me nuts!! Then I started with a few AF type cramps on Thursday and some very low back ache (like the back of my pelvis area, below my waist line just above my butt, lol!). The cramps have pretty much gone today and the back ache is still there but comes and goes. My car failed it's MOT today and I just broke down in tears (poor garage guy didn't have a clue what to do/say!) and afterwards I thought it was just pre AF hormones but thinking more I'm not sure I've had hormonal outbursts this early before AF! Now I don't know if I'm subconsciously looking for things and constantly thinking "Oooh! You might be pg!"

So, I'm just looking for some support while I wait it out really! Sorry for the super long post.

Welcome helen! Sounds like you have quite a few that could be good indicators for pregnancy.

Good luck to you!

Helensamantha-- sounds like some promising symptoms, hoping you get your BFP if that is your wish! One of my best friends is born Dec 26 and while that does kind of suck, she actually doesn't mind it. As a kid it allowed her to stretch her bday out ( she would always have her party in the new year).

Thanks both. I'm glad you agree that I'm not necessarily loosing the plot and there's a chance I might be pregnant! Not decided yet if I'm excited or nervous.....not exactly planned for this just yet! Lol. My head says wait until at least tues to POAS......but my pee wants to jump on a stick ASAP, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->