AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I might hold my urine Saturday night and test.. An Easter reveal for my mil would be cute.

Hoping for a bfp for easter too. We are having dinner with my mom on saturday and she would be very excited.

My symptoms went away last night and now its back with some tugging and ripping sensation around my uterus. I ordered pregnancy test on amazon so I'll just have to wait for it to come to test. That gives me a reason to wait. LOL

I keep looking at my breast everyday and that is the only thing I havent seen any changes.

Great to hear it wasnt your af. Goodluck to you all!!

I cant seem to lay on my tummy anymore, its not comfortable anymore. Maybe cuz I'm so bloated and wearing jeans is not comfy either. I'd rather just stay home and wear pajamas. I'm about 7dpo and the lower uterine pain are coming and going for awhile. It's so hard to not tell anyone at home whats going on. This is the only place I can really talk too.

Same! it's uncomfortable to lay on my stomach, I was wondering if its psychological! also been bloated. Working out hard and dropping weight (ever so slowly) yet jeans are tight on the waist...! Was supposed to get AF yesterday. No sign. Gonna wait until tom morning to test!

Good luck, Sassy!!

Lynne, my expected af is on the 28th. Very close to yours but so scared to even test.

Ok so
7dpo. So far I have been cramping constantly since 4dpo. I have had patchs. Of creamy cm. Seems like once I check it goes away and next day check and it's there so not am abundance but creamy cm is deff there.
Starting at 6dpo I have Sore breast
Now my sore breast have worsend. I litterly have been a cranky butt all day. Very emotional. Litterly feel like I'm on af. Just moody crampy sore breast. Now I'm super thirsty so be fair I don't drink much water but it's normal for me. But I'm so thirsty right now. I have had nausea along with the cramps. But.i have . ulcers so hard to differ also ibs. So hard to tell on the nausea.
Biggest thing right now is I'm sooooo grumpy and emotional. And tired...... so that's my symptoms so far...
Owee my breast really hurt.

Having lots of af symptoms for the last few days. Lots of cramps and bloating. Am about 11 dpo and did a cheap test this morning with bfn. Not feeling too positive for me. Lots of you are having great signs and symptoms. Hoping for bfps for everyone!

Ladies! Just tested and it's a BPN :(

But still no AF? any thoughts? I was expected her on Tuesday...! (Now Thursday) very sad

Sassy it could still be early for there to be enough hcg. Test again tomorrow or Saturday. Not out until af shows.

This morning I'm gassy as usual. Had dizziness and nausea while making my DH lunch. Still sneezing and stuff.

Yesterday I was very emotional...I couldn't get my hair cut and it literally put me in tears. I was like why the heck am I crying. Its just a hair cut. I had a pulling sensation near my cervix yesterday...

My temp dropped today...I'm hoping it's implantation dip or I read the temp wrong at 4 am.

Aww sassy so hoping you get that bfp!
So still bb's today, and def some heavier cramping. Also, TMI last night after bd I had cramps, which that hasn't happened since my last pregnancy. Oh and I came home last night and I had a huge vein on my boob. 2 more days!

The vein is a good sign I think!

Besides my right aeriola being larger I haven't noticed much difference in my breasts. They almost always throb since they grew so I don't know what's a sign with these things. Lol. Getting closer girls!

Hey ladies. Another day closer. It's exciting, there's going to be some bfp announcements comming and no one is out with AF yet! I feel a little bit of nausea today and some cramping but it's so normal for me this time of the month anyway. However, the nausea is a little stronger than usual and it didn't go away after I ate either. It might be post nasal drip from getting over my cold though.

Hope this is gonna be a lucky thread for everyone.

I have so many symptoms I really hope my body isn't playing tricks on me.

Well I couldn't help myself took a cheepie 7dpo.bfn.
Makes me feel less hopefull.
Still will test on easter

Testing at 7dpo is sooo early and silly to feel out about! I was sooo bad last month, I kept secretly buying frers... I must have spent over 50 bucks... I'm not doing that again! I have none in the house. I'm not buying any until Friday night.. Ugh even that is early for me and could be a total waste of cash since I can't pinpoint O. Once I test I'll probably start testing every day.. Oi!

It's hard with my last son. I got.a dark think bfp. At 8dpo

I'm trying so hard not to test. Temp drop this morning so I'm hoping iy means implantation is happening/happened. My abdomin is currently throbbing...I had to walk around our shop and it was getting sharpish pains in the same spot pretty much.

Weebles I'm with you..if I start u won't stop. But then it's depressing seeing bfn. What's the best dpo to test?

Kaylab it's always diff. My 2nd one I took a test at 9dpo neg, bfp at 12dpo. My first I want to say I was 10dpo. So you never know every baby is diff. I seriously hope you all get your bfp's. I totally just got nauseous eating a pickle. Ugh someone motivate me to clean today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->