AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I thought about that, but my only reason for testing this early is to tell my hubby on Easter, lol Easter morning will be crazy with two toddlers so I could see me not even getting in fmu. It's ok if it is bfn but there's just something about seeing that neg, even if your ok it sucks haha

It really does. I'm not sure I can take another negative with all the symptoms I've had

I know what you mean. I never had this much uncomfortable feeling in my lower abs before. It's so hard to not say anything to DH. Dealing with my feelings on my own is nerve wrecking.

Ya I go caffeine free while pregnant as well. But when I'm not load me up! ! Coffee coffee soda soda.. lol

I thought about that, but my only reason for testing this early is to tell my hubby on Easter, lol Easter morning will be crazy with two toddlers so I could see me not even getting in fmu. It's ok if it is bfn but there's just something about seeing that neg, even if your ok it sucks haha

Morning! How'd the test go?! 😬 Is it even morning yet where've you are?! I notice you ladies were chatting well into the small hours of the morning from where I am! Unless of course, you were all just up reeeeeeally late, lol

I have a headache this morning......probably completely unrelated to anything possibly pregnancy like but I just bought I'd throw that in there 😂

Morning! How'd the test go?! 😬 Is it even morning yet where've you are?! I notice you ladies were chatting well into the small hours of the morning from where I am! Unless of course, you were all just up reeeeeeally late, lol

I have a headache this morning......probably completely unrelated to anything possibly pregnancy like but I just bought I'd throw that in there 😂

Bfn of course, I think I'm out. I know it's still technically early but my other bfp's were between 10-12dpo. I know I'm only 11, but hey I'm calling it unless AF stays away. And yes it's super early here 5:38 am. Couldn't go back to sleep after hubby's alarm went off at 4:45 :nope:

I say test again in couple days if AF doesn't show. 11dpo could still be early even though previous pregnancy was earlier. Don't lose hope yet, hang in there. It's only 2:17 am here in Hawaii.

Goodness me we are all over the place here aren't we, it's great! Lol. Sorry to hear your test was bfn but as you correctly said, it's still early, there's still time and you're not out until the witch shows 😉
Again, preAF or not I don't know but the boobies feel enormous today. Sure they don't usually pop out of my underwear quite like this but then I've never really paid much attention to my AF symptoms for some years!!! Hahahahaha. Hope it's not all in my head 🙈

I def track my cycles every month. Mostly because I hate birth control so I like to keep a close eye to prevent pregnancy, and I also pay close attention because we can be careless (obviously) and I work in MR/CT. So I always take precautions with the rf waves and radiation. My breasts being sore has never happened except during pregnancy, or back 5 or so years ago when I had PCOS. Also I track my cp position. It has been high and back for days, along with creamy cm. That is def very odd for me. Well we shall see if AF stays away, if she does I could have some fun with April Fools day Bahaha!

Btw Wrexham and Hawaii?? Seriously so jealous I need to move ASAP lol!

I kinda seriously hate you for living in hawaii!! Lol I want to go there Sooo bad. That's my dream vacation right there.

It's 8:45 here cst...so yesterday my temp was 97.77 and this morning it was 97.90...hoping that's a good sign.

I def track my cycles every month. Mostly because I hate birth control so I like to keep a close eye to prevent pregnancy, and I also pay close attention because we can be careless (obviously) and I work in MR/CT. So I always take precautions with the rf waves and radiation. My breasts being sore has never happened except during pregnancy, or back 5 or so years ago when I had PCOS. Also I track my cp position. It has been high and back for days, along with creamy cm. That is def very odd for me. Well we shall see if AF stays away, if she does I could have some fun with April Fools day Bahaha!

Btw Wrexham and Hawaii?? Seriously so jealous I need to move ASAP lol!

April fools......now that would be funny. Hahahahaha!!
Wrexham is not a patch on Hawaii!!! Wales does not do sunshine! Haha

Lol! I really want to wait until Monday when af should be here...but I'm not sure I can wait that long.

Lol! I really want to wait until Monday when af should be here...but I'm not sure I can wait that long.

Know the feeling......I'm trying to wait until Tuesday!!!!! But might cave tomorrow or mon. Or both. :dohh:

At least I have Easter to keep me occupied at the moment!!! That and a lack of sticks to pee on so I have to use what little I have wisely.......

I have two boxes of frer and an ept along with like 10 cheapies....I have a lot of temptation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->