AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Hi ladies, have been stalking this thread but was too afraid to jump in!! I am 10 dpo and got a faint BFP yesterday at 9 DPO so really hoping it's the real deal! I'm not sure if the test was accurate enough so will probably test again today. I am nervous as I have an 8 month old and I'm still breastfeeding him, so we'll see how that all goes. I've also had a chemical before.

Baby dust to everyone!!

Welcome livvy! I'm 10dpo as well...too afraid to test though. Pretty sure implantation took place between 8 and 9 dpo so I think it'd still be early...probably end up trying tomorrow. What kind of test did you use?

O and in person the line is thick not thin. With a tint of blue but ever so light; (

Nooooo.... I messed up;( I only dipped for 5 seconds and it was supposed to be 20 seconds. ......

That could be a good sogn right? That little bit of urine produced a result? Hold for another 4 hours and test again girl!!

Makes me wonder if I would have supplied enough urine if that line would be darker...... grrr

I have 1 left so I'm going to test tommorow morning. And try not to drink at night.

I re peed.on it ya I know ur not supposed to. Be it turned a tad darker. Also tweaked it. With negative photo

Tweeked

Attachments

• 20160326_110825.jpg
    20160326_110825.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 14
It's all grainy can't see it through the site... ugh

Yea I can't see it in that pic but I saw it on the original. Test with fmu and keep us posted

I poas this morning too but mine is white as snow. Post a pic kaylab! You never know!

What dpo are you weebles?

This month I'm not very sure, best guess is 8 or 9 dpo so I don't feel bad about a bfn just yet. I was just getting hopeful for an Easter reveal but there's a part of me that wants to keep it just between dh and I for a little bit anyway.

Welcome livvy! I'm 10dpo as well...too afraid to test though. Pretty sure implantation took place between 8 and 9 dpo so I think it'd still be early...probably end up trying tomorrow. What kind of test did you use?

Thanks! I can always feel when I'm ovulating and I'm almost positive it was the 16th. I hadn't had a period since January so who really knows, but I'm pretty sure! I had taken a test a few weeks ago and that one was negative. I used a FRER, the straight ones not the curved ones. Hate the curved ones! Did you O the 16th too?

Kaylab I can't tell on that one but I could on the first one!! Can't wait to see the test tomorrow!

Sooo how many of you will still TTC next month if bfn this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->