AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I have two boxes of frer and an ept along with like 10 cheapies....I have a lot of temptation.

I only have 3 cheapies.......and I think 2 of those are out of date :dohh::growlmad: because it's Easter I can't escape to the shop to buy anything yet or order anything online as it would arrive after tues which is when I will next get chance to get to a shop:wacko:

Hahah yes that's what I keep trying to tell myself, no temptation to make me wait!!! But it's driving me mad. When I was TTC my daughter I was a right POAS-aholic. I'd go through 2cheapies a day from about 7dpo every month ��

When did you finally get your positive?

Just looked at the frer and it says it picks up at 6.3..ugh.

Yes I'm done until Wed. Luckily, today is Easter egg hunts and dying, tom is Easter and Monday I work. Should be able to breeze through that. But if it doesn't come Tuesday I'll prob go crazy wed

6.3?!?!?! 😱 That's higher sensitivity than the cheapies....... I'm impressed. And also now desperate to buy one, hahahahaha

Yes I'm done until Wed. Luckily, today is Easter egg hunts and dying, tom is Easter and Monday I work. Should be able to breeze through that. But if it doesn't come Tuesday I'll prob go crazy wed

Good luck waiting till wed!!!!! 😬

Sorry - forgot to reply to the first question!!! the month I got my bfp I didn't test until AF was late as I had ZERO symptoms so thought I was out. Incidentally, it appears my lack of symptoms WAS my symptom 😂

I managed to go pee without poas. Lol. Think I'm gonna do it tomorrow though.

Well is cracked. Took and equte 5days early kind. And realised it's blue dye; ( see a faint faint faint line. But now just think it's cause a blue dye. So looks like I'm probably not doing my easter reveal. ;, (

Well is cracked. Took and equte 5days early kind. And realised it's blue dye; ( see a faint faint faint line. But now just think it's cause a blue dye. So looks like I'm probably not doing my easter reveal. ;, (

Well......you never know?! Did it come up within the time limit? Got a pic? X

Ya. But to light to show in photo

Ya. But to light to show in photo

You sure? We could take a look anyway for you? I'm all excited for you now!!

I poas this morning too but mine is white as snow. Post a pic kaylab! You never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->